Superfluidity

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
Gopi

Superfluidity

Post by Gopi »

Quote:
Resistance: friction (t2/s3)
So there should be an analog of "superconductivity" in mechanical devices, with zero friction. Superfluidity?
bperet

Superfluidity

Post by bperet »

Gopi wrote:
Quote:
Resistance: friction (t2/s3)
So there should be an analog of "superconductivity" in mechanical devices, with zero friction. Superfluidity?
I suppose under the right circumstances, you could get molecules to enter birotation and go through dimension reduction to "super-fluid", resulting in zero viscosity. It would probably be limited to the lower elements that are isotope-free, since the electron neutrino vibration would act as a type of "magnetic heat" that would break up the birotational system, just as regular heat breaks up the birotation electrons. The only way I could conceive of how it could be done would be to bind m-matter with c-matter, such that the magnetic rotations would cancel each other out as a birotational, dimensional reduction.

Some properties could be inferred, such that it would also have zero mass (since the rotational area which constitutes mass would be dimensionally reduced), so it would exhibit some anti-gravity effects since the progression would have a greater effect than gravitation would.

Wait a sec... Sherman, set the WAYBAC to the Black Forest, Austria, 1922... Viktor Schauberger starts floating rocks down log flumes, along with trees that are heavier than water, and develops the implosion theory of "Living Water", which seems to have a lot of superfluidic characteristics at 4.0 C. The presentation I gave at Moray King's house a couple months ago included some characteristics of living water--namely, that m-oxygen was actually bonded to c-hydrogen as a magnetic, rather than ionic bond. Guess I need to pull out my notes on that, but I do recall that Schauberger's implosion system was based on the cycloid spiral--a spiral using the golden ratio.
Every dogma has its day...
Gopi

Superfluidity

Post by Gopi »

bperet wrote:
I suppose under the right circumstances, you could get molecules to enter birotation and go through dimension reduction to "super-fluid", resulting in zero viscosity.
So this would be a nuclear level birotation instead of an atomic level birotation?

bperet wrote:
The presentation I gave at Moray King's house a couple months ago included some characteristics of living water--namely, that m-oxygen was actually bonded to c-hydrogen as a magnetic, rather than ionic bond
Your observation about lower elements seems to be correct, as Helium 3 and 4 are the ones cited as examples for superfluids. It might be possible to get the c-proton and proton birotating...
bperet

Superfluidity

Post by bperet »

Gopi wrote:
bperet wrote:
I suppose under the right circumstances, you could get molecules to enter birotation and go through dimension reduction to "super-fluid", resulting in zero viscosity.
So this would be a nuclear level birotation instead of an atomic level birotation?
I would think in terms of a molecular birotation, where elements take the place of magnetic rotations. We know that these material-cosmic structures DO occur, because of the compound neutron: m-proton + c-neutrino.

Something else to consider, mentioned in Nehru's paper "Lifetime of the Neutron", is that these structures will have a limited life. Actually, thinking about Nehru's logic... it might be that the "life" of the neutron is over when the rotational systems hit a birotation alignment and go through dimensional reduction, which can no longer hold the aggregate together, so the particles go their separate ways.

With the understanding of the complex nature of motion, it would appear that the REAL component from the rotations drops to zero in the molecular birotation. Since that real component is inward, spatial motion (the attractive force of inter-atomic distance; inverse of outward, temporal rotation), when it drops to zero, the progression will just move the particles apart.

It may be that radioactive decay works in a similar fashion to the dimensional reduction of birotation--making the particle depart the atom; have to think about that.

bperet wrote:
Your observation about lower elements seems to be correct, as Helium 3 and 4 are the ones cited as examples for superfluids. It might be possible to get the c-proton and proton birotating...
You could do higher elements, but it would require a magnetic ionization level of zero, which is not found in our environment but could possibly be created in a lab.

One of the things that came out of computer modeling was that the proton and anti-proton are indistinguishable by themselves, since each has a rotation of 1 and (1). The only way you could get them to bond would be to introduce a charge on ONE of them, which would cause them to both vibrate in phase and get stuck at the same absolute location.

In my paper on Sub-atomic Mass, I discovered that the observed proton is 50% charged and 50% uncharged, so the situation is quite likely to occur. It would not be carried by the progression, since there are no free dimensions. The proton charge would mean there would be either a captured electron or positron, along with a photon. It would probably also capture a charged neutrino in the proton rotation. The neutrino would have to be captured in the uncharged rotating system, so the charge on the neutrino would be the inverse of the charge on the proton, canceling the motion so it looks uncharged. So it would end up looking like 2 protons and 1 neutron.

Isn't that Helium-3?
Every dogma has its day...