For RS Theory Experts Only

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
RMohan

Post by RMohan »

http://www.physorg.com/news110480559.html

Does this have an explanation in RS Theory?
bperet

Re: For RS Theory Experts Only

Post by bperet »

RMohan wrote:
Does this have an explanation in RS Theory?
It may not be an accurate observation... after all, there is a lot of error in a measurement of 4 minutes out of 500 million years. I don't understand how they can know that the low-energy photons were emitted at the same time as the high-energy gamma rays. That seems to be a pretty big assumption.

There is a difference between the two... photons are LF radiation, gamma rays are HF radiation. They will behave differently traversing extension space.
Every dogma has its day...
RMohan

Post by RMohan »

I understand your questioning the assumption of the photons and gamma rays being linked. I took that at face value. (Perhaps source location in space?)

"..They will behave differently traversing extension space..."

Maybe that's why the different arrival times...?

As I said, I don't know. And I am not even a neophyte in RS. But when I

see the media say "this phenomena violates all of our models", I naturally

think "I betcha RS can handle this.."

bperet (email removed) wrote:

Quote:
RMohan wrote: Does this have an explanation in RS Theory?

It may not be an accurate observation... after all, there is a lot of error in a measurement of 4 minutes out of 500 million years. I don't understand how they can know that the low-energy photons were emitted at the same time as the high-energy gamma rays. That seems to be a pretty big assumption.

There is a difference between the two... photons are LF radiation, gamma rays are HF radiation. They will behave differently traversing extension space.
bperet

Re: For RS Theory Experts Only

Post by bperet »

RMohan wrote:
"..They will behave differently traversing extension space..."

Maybe that's why the different arrival times...?
I have found that one of the things that conventional science really lacks at times is "common sense". Just how sensible is it that they can know for sure that the emission 5000 centuries ago was simultaneous? And yet, they are the first one to accuse Larson of making ridiculous claims! Always take their experimental evidence with a grain of salt... look to see what assumptions went into it, and how sensible they are.

RMohan wrote:
As I said, I don't know. And I am not even a neophyte in RS. But when I

see the media say "this phenomena violates all of our models", I naturally think "I betcha RS can handle this.."
Photons have no independent motion; they are all carried by the progression of the natural reference system, and hence all travel exactly at the speed of light. Any change that occurs would be because they have passed through a medium or impacted something along the way, modifying the coefficients of motion.
Every dogma has its day...