Primer

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
bear

Primer

Post by bear »

Hi guys (and gal)-- I'm chompin' at the bit to get into these matters (or anti-matters, as it may be.) And may soon even do so with you here on line. But first: back to time/space meeting for this weekend-- Bruce said it would work with him. Rick said maybe-- (Rick, if we put the meeting off until later on Sunday, or even Sat. or Sun eve, would you more likely be able to make it?) Dave? Scott? Phil? As it stands, we're meeting 1 p.m. this Sunday at my place-- and probably NOT going to meet the following weekend. Yes? In joy-- Bear
christina

Primer

Post by christina »

Hello all! I was also wondering if a little later this sunday, say 230 or 3pm might work out. I can make earlier at 1pm as well, but keep me posted. I'm enjoying the e-mail dialogue that seems to have been triggered by the primer/outline... Looking forward to the next meeting-christina