terrence howard

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
adam pogioli

terrence howard

Post by adam pogioli »

the famous actor Terrence Howard is bringing a lot of attention to alternative physics right now. anyone have any thoughts on his ideas.?
https://tcotlc.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... 3_2021.pdf
Djchrismac

Re: terrence howard

Post by Djchrismac »

For a start I don't trust any actors and on looking at the paper, how can someone mention motion 75 times, only acknowledge the following people and not include Dewey B. Larson?

"I acknowledge and recognize the achievements of Walter Russell, John Keeley, and Nikola Tesla, men beyond the cusp of Genius!"

I have noticed a few other alt-physics videos popping up on Youtube recently and now that "actors" are pushing some theories over others, makes me suspect that we are about to enter the first phase of the "alt-physics wars", where the mainstream will throw forth multiple competing and conflicting alternative theories of physics in order to muddy the waters and make the RS even more hidden.

Maybe i'm getting cynical in my old age but he's also way off in many of the historical details he discusses that I looked at, while the Pratt Institute is a Private Uni funded by big oil, mates with Rockefeller and more, so i've got red flags popping up all over the shop about this.
adam pogioli

Post by adam pogioli »

He certainly says some very silly things, but it is still nice to see someone with an alternative physics model getting almost 10 million views on youtube. I have seen him try and defend his 1x1=2 thing and he resorts to posturing his toys and simulations as proof of all his ideas when they have nothing to do with his confused understanding of multiplication. Perhaps this will wake people up a bit to the con that the mainstream also uses, that of using some success in technology as validation of one's entire system or theory. Hopefully more and more people will look past naive validation or falsification politics and see how different theories work or fail to work. In his confused way I think even his 1x1=2 thing is trying to explain something similar to Larson, especially when he relates it to the idea that "there is no zero".
ckiit

Post by ckiit »

Generally speaking: unless/until one realizes π ≠ 3.14159... one is lost full-stop albeit
it is sometimes helpful to listen to others' point of view if even in stark disagreement.

Larson's clarifications on the nature of space & time as being multiplicative reciprocal aspects of motion
draws needed attention to the underlying principle of reciprocity wherein primary magnitudes are absolute (non-relative).
This, in conjunction with implementations of the correct kinematic pi of 3.1446... solves physics' E = MC² with an integer solution.

Unfortunately, we are held back by an unrecognized deficient circle constant.
It's acting like a flood-gate which, if/when opened, unleashes a new paradigm of science.