Scientists Discover "Thredules" in Earth's Inner Core

Discussion of the astronomical and cosmological aspects of a universe of motion.
bperet

Scientists Discover "Thredules" in Earth's Inner Core

Post by bperet »

Scientists have done a new model of the Earth's inner core and found an "inner" inner core, that has parallel lines of "single-phase iron crystals" that are running approximately to the spin axis of the core. The design and properties match Nehru's concept of "thredules" in the sun, which I applied to Earth geophysics in my paper, "At the Earth's Core" by concluding the inner core of the Earth was a white dwarf star remnant.

The Article is here: Discovery Of Earth's Inner, Innermost Core Confirmed
Every dogma has its day...
bperet

Re: Scientists Discover

Post by bperet »

In order to explain the Earth's magnetic field, science has now come up with a new model, "convection rolls":
Convection rolls
Convection rolls
Outer_core_convection_rolls.jpg (29.11 KiB) Viewed 16842 times
Notice how this compares to Nehru's model in "Glimpses into the Structure of the Sun":
Nehru's thredule model
Nehru's thredule model
Thredules.png (127.81 KiB) Viewed 16842 times
Though this is an "Earth cycle," not a "solar cycle," the principles are the same... the inner sheath moves its thredules towards the north rotational pole as the magnetic reversal cycle completes. Guess what:
Location of North pole
Location of North pole
Magnetic_North_Pole_Positions_2015.svg.png (158.06 KiB) Viewed 16842 times
This demonstrates that the Earth behaves in a fashion and structure similar to our sun, so what applies to one also applies to the other. The only difference I have found is that the "hard planets" are inverse-suns (inside-out).
Every dogma has its day...