Photon polarization

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
SoverT

Photon polarization

Post by SoverT »

I was trying to figure out how an 8D photon (biophoton) would be observed in terms of polarization.
From the photon quaternion model thread:
The "quaternion" group is associated with conventional, electromagnetic radiation, exhibiting both electric and magnetic properties, and differnet waveforms (transverse, longitudinal, transverse electric, transverse magnetic and TEM).
The "octonian" group is associated with photons emitted by life units, since life units are technically a 12-dimensional structure (each atom contains TWO, 3D rotating systems, and the life unit structure is a pairing of a material and cosmic structure, so 2 x 3 x 2 = 12.)
Would the biophoton polarization manifest as a pattern of polarization that is longer than normal? Or in terms of a polarization filter, would you have to pass it through the same filter twice?
It feels like it should be trivial to put together polarization filters to only allow biophotons through, but I can't quite put my finger on how. Any ideas?
bperet

Re: Photon polarization

Post by bperet »

SoverT wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:45 pm Would the biophoton polarization manifest as a pattern of polarization that is longer than normal? Or in terms of a polarization filter, would you have to pass it through the same filter twice?
It feels like it should be trivial to put together polarization filters to only allow biophotons through, but I can't quite put my finger on how. Any ideas?
You would have to use a "living filter" in order to control the polarization of both the material and cosmic aspects of the biophoton. That is probably why an eyeball can see an aura, yet a camera cannot.
Every dogma has its day...
duane

Re: Photon polarization

Post by duane »

here's a fancy camera that apparently can see "photon polarization" of sorts

http://www.novuslight.com/first-hologra ... N5865.html

First Hologram of Single Photon Marks Dawn of Quantum Holography