Into Another Dimension

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
bperet

Into Another Dimension

Post by bperet »

Curently, my 4x4 "motion matrix" can adjust spatial coordinates to account for motion in the time region (the inter-atomic distance adjustment). With the research I have been doing on Life Units, it appears that the cosmic sector, itself, may also have significant influence on spatial locations, since life links cosmic atoms and material atoms together--that linkage producing effects on each other's coordinate systems.

To account for these cosmic influences, I have added another row and column to the matrix, bring it up to a 5x5. In generalized form:

\begin{vmatrix}

g_{11} & g_{12} & g_{13} & g_{14} & C_{15}\\

g_{21} & g_{22} & g_{23} & g_{24} & C_{25}\\

g_{31} & g_{32} & g_{33} & g_{34} & C_{35}\\

g_{41} & g_{42} & g_{43} & g_{44} & C_{45}\\

C_{51} & C_{52} & C_{53} & C_{54} & n

\end{vmatrix}

Where 'n' is the "scalar" of the natural datum (speed that separates the material and cosmic sectors), "C" is the added row/column to represent Cosmic influence, and "g" (the original) contains the 3 independent, scalar dimensions, the rotation and translation operators, and clock-time and clock-space. Each element in the matrix is a FUNCTION that returns a complex quantity. That way, it is possible to compound motions in any dimensional relationship without losing the identity of each motion.

It was pointed out to me that if I express my "functions" that define each basal element of the matrix as a Tensor instead of a computer subroutine, it appears that I have accidentally reproduced the Kaluza-Klein theory of 1921, with the subset of the 4x4 "g" tensors defining Einstein's General Relativity (3 dims of space, 1 of time), and the 5th row/column, which appear to be Maxwell's equations.

The basic difference is that by using complex quantities, I have a better conceptual description than they did, since all the coordinate time aspects are well-defined (coordinate time in the time region, as well as coordinate time of the cosmic sector).

Once you get the hang of it, it is quite fascinating, since it describes 3 independent dimensions of motion, expressed as 3 coordinate dimensions of time, 3 coordinate dimensions of space, scale factors (clock time/space) to adjust for the influence of the "other" aspect of motion, rotation, translation in both space and time, as well as the relations of kinetic and potential energy and the interactions of all forms of force fields. It even becomes simple to describe the "warping of space" due to gravity, that Einstein describes, because it is just a spatial adjustment from the real component of temporal rotation in the time region, as an aggregate, distribued by a natural log function.

Found it rather rather "cool", myself. Thought I'd pass it on. Probably going to take me months to work out the details and find a way to codify it in a simulation, but seems a worthwhile pursuit.

If anyone is good with tensors, please let me know if you could help out with a few questions... I haven't looked at them since High School, and it is a bit of a learning curve.
Every dogma has its day...