Neutrino Charge

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
bperet

Neutrino Charge

Post by bperet »

Larson was puzzled by the charged neutrino, because the charge for a material neutrino was in space, acting as though the magnetic rotating system had the rotational vibration rather than the electric rotation (which, being in space, would have its charge in time).

I have been looking at the problem of charge on neutrinos in light of the new, "complex" forms of motion and discovered something interesting.

In order to obtain a charge on a neutrino, the muon neutrino, 1/2-1/2-0 would need to capture a charged electron, 0-0-(1)*, which has its charge in time. The result--at least I thought--would be the electron neutrino, 1/2-1/2-(1)*, since the charge was necessary to trap the electron in the time of the muon neutrino rotation (time of rotation to time of charge does not constitute motion).

As determined with charged electrons, the vibration of the photon upon the rotation of the electron creates a rotational vibration. So logically, the rotational vibration of the electron would impart a rotational vibration to the magnetic component of the neutrino. What I neglected to consider was that the neutrino is a SOLID (2D) rotation, whereas the electron is 1D.

The natural unit of rotation is PI radians. Thus, a 1-dimensional RV moves from 0-PI, then PI-360. When plotted on the Argand diagram, the spatial component oscillates between +1 and -1, what you would expect of a SHM.

But the 2D rotation is 4PI, not 2PI in "diameter" (it takes 4PI rotation to complete a revolution). This means that when a charged electron imparts its rotational vibration upon the neutrino, it will take a 4-phase appearance (increments of PI, the natural unit of rotation), running from 1+0j, 0+1j, -1+0j, 0-1j... PI/2 steps, repeating, since this "pi" is cut into quarters, not halves. Or, as seen from space: +1, 0, -1, 0, ... where zero is NOT seen in 1D vibrations.

In the uncharged state, there are three neutrinos: electron, muon and tau.

But look at what happens in the CHARGED state:

The basic rotation, the muon neutrino of 1/2-1/2-0 now captures a charged electron that is oscillating between +1, 0 and -1. The resulting particle has 3 different rotational combinations, that appear in sequence:

-1: 1/2-1/2-(1) -- electron neutrino

0: 1/2-1/2-0 -- muon neutrino

+1: 1/2-1/2-1 -- tau neutrino

In the CHARGED state, the neutrino does not appear as ONE particle, but THREE, depending on WHEN you measure it. In conventional science, this is referred to as "neutrino oscillation", and I believe the charge is WHY it happens.

Uncharged neutrinos always look like the particle they are, so there are 3 different flavors.

Charged neutrinos look like ALL three flavors, so depending on how and when you measure them, you could get either an electron, muon or tau neutrino.

Conclusion: the charged neutrino is observed as "neutrino oscillation"; the uncharged neutrinos are observed as stable particles.

(At least it explains why zero point devices, based on cold electricity, are "unstable" -- they have a particle that keeps changing form inside them!)
Every dogma has its day...
davelook

Neutrino Charge

Post by davelook »

Funny, I just read an interesting paper on the mass relations between electron, muon, & tau...
http://chip-architect.com/news/2004_07_ ... tron_.html

Also, check this out...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koide_formula
bperet

Neutrino Charge

Post by bperet »

davelook wrote:
Funny, I just read an interesting paper on the mass relations between electron, muon, & tau...
http://chip-architect.com/news/2004_07_ ... tron_.html

Also, check this out...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koide_formula
Something I also ran across this morning when trying to model a 2D charge in POVray, was that unlike a 1D charge, which is all in SPACE, the 2D charge is half in space and half in TIME. That means the temporal half of the vibration will appear as a CHANGE IN MASS, since we measure mass as the net, temporal displacement. Since it is a SHM in time, I can certainly see why PI is showing up in the lepton mass on charged particles.

I've updated my thinking on the concept of charge:
  1. Spatial charge, where dimensional reduction of birotation creates a SHM in SPACE only.
  2. Temporal charge, where dimensional reduction of birotation creates a SHM in TIME only.
  3. Solid (2D) charge, where SHM exists on both spatial and temporal axes, out of phase with each other by 90 degrees.
Looking at the interactions, the spatial charge would tend to separate things in space, like heat does. Temporal charge, being the inverse, would tend to bring things together in space by an apparent, intermittent increase in mass (vibration of temporal "distance").[/]
Every dogma has its day...