RS2 Tutorial Book

This forum is dedicated to the student just starting out with the concepts of the Reciprocal System, or RS2. Questions and clarifications for the RS/RS2 concepts go here; please place new ideas and commentary in the appropriate RS2 fora.
bperet

Re: RS2 Tutorial Book

Post by bperet »

I was thinking more about Sun's comments on the association of yin-yang with time-space, and think it may be best to drop that association, altogether, because it is observer-dependent.

I've made this diagram of the mathematical relations of the 4 regions (boxes), 2 sectors (colors red/blue) and the unit speed (conjugate) and unit boundary (inverse).

That left me with where to stick "equivalent space," the connection between the time-space region and time region that forms the material sector, and "equivalent time," the connection between the space-time region and space region that forms the cosmic sector. It is the center 4-arrow--for which the word "equivalent" does not seem appropriate. Mathematically, it is the "reciprocal conjugate," of which there appears to be no unique term for, with perhaps "tao," translations of which indicate it is a "path, route or road"... this "equivalent" term does seem to fit that description, being the path or route to physical manifestation.

Open to suggestions for this concept, as Tao is usually associated with a doctrine or philosophy, not the mathematical concept of connectivity.

This is about the cleanest way I can express the relations between regions, sectors and boundaries:
RS2 Mathematical Relationships
RS2 Mathematical Relationships
RS2 Environment.png (46.77 KiB) Viewed 21941 times
Every dogma has its day...
Sun

Post by Sun »

Just mentioning RS theory will cause immediate rejection in the scientific community--that has been the case for over 50 years now.
It's normal that they reject RS. In fact they reject any theory that doesn't fit the conventional model. The modern medical system is based on a chemical/molecular model, but the underlying mechanism is a quantum/field model. There are a bunch of people who have done excellent works weren't accepted by the community. Björn Nordenström, much more famous than Larson, is not accepted by the academy either(see the attached paper if anyone interested).
During the last 55 years , only 2 drugs was approved for treating Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. How ironic for Stephen Hawking, the most accepted top scientist can't fix himself. But it provides a great opportunity for new models. What's different in medical research is the pharmacodynamic results that can't be rejected. The best thing is that you can use it without knowing why. A few years ago, i introduced RS theory to a friend who's a physics guru much like Gopi, you know what he said? He asked me, "did they build something out?" Since then, i started thinking no need to convince anyone, clinical application is the only way. However, it is still a long way to run, still a rookie of RS theory, still be desperate for your Tutorial Book. It would be better if you can take a position balancing the academic and ordinary readers i think.
Attachments
3265278152737747526-9.pdf
(620.13 KiB) Downloaded 1038 times
bperet

Post by bperet »

Sun wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:13 pm The modern medical system is based on a chemical/molecular model, but the underlying mechanism is a quantum/field model. There are a bunch of people who have done excellent works weren't accepted by the community. Björn Nordenström, much more famous than Larson, is not accepted by the academy either(see the attached paper if anyone interested).

During the last 55 years , only 2 drugs was approved for treating Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. How ironic for Stephen Hawking, the most accepted top scientist can't fix himself. But it provides a great opportunity for new models. What's different in medical research is the pharmacodynamic results that can't be rejected. The best thing is that you can use it without knowing why.
You should start a research topic on this in the Life Unit Biology forum.

I have also done a lot of research here, due to my recent health crisis--but unlike Hawking, I was able to fix myself with the help of Zuoqian's knowledge of TCM. I discussed my findings with my doctor, and he just wrote off my recovery to "spontaneous remission from undefined causes." Even with results, they won't listen--but as you found, there are others who will.
Every dogma has its day...
wsitze

Post by wsitze »

I like your whole approach for a tutorial. Go for it, now that you are well. I've had my own health problems, keeping from participation in our forums, Hopefully, I'm learning to manage it.
Graybeard