Announcement: Archive for papers on the Reciprocal System

PLEASE READ THIS FORUM for general information about features of this forum, rules, member options and guidelines.
bperet

Announcement: Archive for papers on the Reciprocal System

Post by bperet »

About a month ago, I created a new website, ReciprocalSystem.org, to act as a repository of books, papers and videos about the Reciprocal System. I have some content on there now and am working to get more done. There are also a few tutorials from RS2 and contributions by other authors.

All the documents are being done in OpenDocument format, with downloadable PDFs. In the process of scanning and converting, I am attempting to update all the figures and formulas for clarity of presentation, as many of Larson's original papers are deteriorating past the point of readability, being decades old. I thought it best to try to preserve what he has done.

Currently, these PDFs are the best copies available. If you find errors, please drop a comment so I can get them corrected and updated.

If you wish to contribute, I require an OpenDocument file (from OpenOffice or LibreOffice) that I will convert to a PDF upon uploading to the site. There are some specific header requirements that the software uses to sort documents into sections. Please contact me for details. Thanks.
Every dogma has its day...