SuperLuminal Cherenkov Muon Multimessenger Geoastrophysicals

Uploads of presentations on the RS2. Please use this forum to upload large files, such as Powerpoint presentations, large images, or animated GIF files.
CARV

SuperLuminal Cherenkov Muon Multimessenger Geoastrophysicals

Post by CARV »

From the NGC5128 Centaurus A ( Cen-A ) Supermassive Black-Hole ( SmBH ) origin AGN Whole Jet of superluminal Cherenkov muon multimessenger astroparticle beam tip, how many lightyears away is this Gamma-Ray Burst ( GRB ) to the southern-most portion of Earth's solar system 'today'?

Thank you.

Submitted for review and commentary,

Concept Activity Research Vault ( CARV )
Attachments
1949 - 1998 CenA GRB location from SHEVE.pdf
(1.59 MiB) Downloaded 893 times
bperet

Centaurus A

Post by bperet »

I have not looked at Centaurus A in many years... the new high-resolution imagery is quite stunning. (One of my favorite galaxies.)

This is what Larson calls and "exploding galaxy." The jets are a result of ultra-high speed motion from the exploding core, where only a single dimension remains in space, modified by motion of 2 dimensions in time (we only measure the single, spatial dimension as moving at sub-light velocities). This results in the linear structure of the jet.

The matter in the jet, being superluminal, will drop to sublight velocities after a bit and produce X-rays, as Larson describes in his paper on Astronomical X-Ray Sources. Did some checking, and found this:
X-rays are produced farther out as the jet collides with surrounding gases resulting in the creation of highly energetic particles
Wikipedia on Centaurus A
The observation agrees with Larson's conclusions about X-rays being produced when superluminal matter drops below the speed of light. The only thing the collisions are doing is slowing the particles down to sublight velocity.

This is what Larson describes as the birth of a quasar, where the core of the galaxy is exploding in time, like a galactic supernova, and shrinking in space. There are two explosive byproducts in space, a 1D jet of ultra-high speed matter, and a 2D ring of intermediate speed matter, which will form the radio galaxy component (seen in the imagery as the dark band of dust and debris, running across the core). As the outer portions of the jet drop to sublight velocities, they we aggregate into clusters and small galaxies, to be reabsorbed by the radio galaxy, creating the 2nd generation.

The core, expanding in time will shrink in space, forming the quasar. The ultra-high speed motion, like the pulsar at stellar levels, will exhibit anti-gravity properties and move away from the radio galaxy, making a radio galaxy - quasar pair. Over time, the quasar will continue to recede and form a "galactic bubble," as Nehru describes in his paper, The Large Scale Structure of the Physical Universe.

This is really quite remarkable to observe, and we've got great seats for watching it.

In regards to the distance question, I would suggest treating the galaxy as a quasar, at initial recession velocity, as described in Quasars and Pulsars. Larson's formulas for distance would apply, so it is probably a lot closer than astronomers think it is.

(It has been some time since I've read Quasars & Pulsars, so the don't have the equations at the time of my fingers.)
Every dogma has its day...
CARV

And The Answer Is?

Post by CARV »

How many lightyears away is this Centaurus A AGN Whole Jet Gamma-Ray Burst ( GRB ) tip to the southern-most portion of Earth's solar system 'today'?