Material and Cosmic diseases

Discussion and ideas concerning the animate (living) realm.
user737

Quinoline sulfate

Post by user737 »

Quinoline derivatives such as natural quinine, quinidine, and synthetically produced chloroquine are well known for their use in the treatment of malaria.

Bag Balm is good stuff.

quinoline_sulfate.png
quinoline_sulfate.png (42.63 KiB) Viewed 25015 times

8-Hydroxyquinoline sulfate is not safe for ingestion -- do not eat. Now, 9-... that's a different story...
Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma
user737

Chloroquine as Radiowave/Microwave Radiation Treatment

Post by user737 »

Treatment of radiation disorders
https://patents.google.com/patent/US20050014785A1/en
The present invention provides methods and compositions for the treatment of DNA damage related disorders. One embodiment is a method for the inhibition of side effects associated with chemotherapeutic and radiotherapeutic agents using chloroquine compounds. Another embodiment is a method for treatment and/or prevention of lethal or sub-lethal radiation toxicities associated with terrorist acts or war.
See also: COVID-19: The Invisible (Rainbow) Enemy
Djchrismac

Re: Material and Cosmic diseases

Post by Djchrismac »

War and Big Pharma are big business for the Military Industrial controllers of the planet, they can't have something like this around.

If it is true that Trump is fighting back against the Deep State, I still have my doubts that he or any politician have humanity's best interest at heart, then they are still one step ahead of him. He could do us a favour over here and get rid of the Nazi Nicola Sturgeon who is throwing her political weight around left right and centre in Scotland at present and acting like a dictator, that might change my mind about him.

More than anything we need individuals to wake up and start rejecting the mainstream media, big pharma and the medical industry, start doing their own research and looking after their health the old school way, with ancient remedies and no need for mainstream medical intervention which cashes in on keeping us ill.

I'm telling more and more people about Colloidal Silver, every little helps. So few people have any idea on the true nature of a virus that it has been very easy to pull the wool over the eyes of the majority. I know NHS staff who have bought the propaganada of their employers readily without properly looking into the situation.

Trust in the mainstream media also needs to get shattered one way or another, you would be surprised at the number of people in Britain who still put 100% faith in the BBC as an upstanding service that tells the truth even when they know that the BBC is complicit in the long time cover up of child molesting and has been for a long time.

So when is the return of JC or King Arthur meant to occur again? We need something big to happen that will give people a kick up the arse or a slap in the face with reality. Logic and reason aren't really the flavour of the month at present, propaganda is king.

Meanwhile over at Big Pharma: "Almost everyone has mental health issues now thanks to lockdown, quick sell them some drugs!"
user737

PANIC

Post by user737 »

Bill Gates on Covid Vaccine Timing, Hydroxychloroquine, and That 5G Conspiracy Theory
https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2020 ... sinessweek

Tick tock
trippingthelight

Post by trippingthelight »

This will be of interest, a medical study from M. Fioranelli (of Marconi University) was floating around twitter a couple of months back after being posted on an Italian medical website (https://www.biolifesas.org/biolife/). The paper was quickly removed from that site but made its way on to mirror sites.

The title of the paper is "5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells", a quick introduction:
In this research, we show that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells acting like antennas, transferred to other cells and play the main role in producing Coronaviruses in biological cells. DNA is built from charged electrons and atoms and has an inductor-like structure. This structure could be divided into linear, toroid and round inductors. Inductors interact with external electromagnetic waves, move and produce some extra waves within the cells. The shapes of these waves are similar to shapes of hexagonal and pentagonal bases of their DNA source. These waves produce some holes in liquids within the nucleus. To fill these holes, some extra hexagonal and pentagonal bases are produced. These bases could join to each other and form virus-like structures such as Coronavirus. To produce these viruses within a cell, it is necessary that the wavelength of external waves be shorter than the size of the cell. Thus 5G millimeter waves could be good candidates for applying in constructing virus-like structures such as Coronaviruses (COVID-19) within cells.
Our results show that, by decreasing the wavelength, waves emitted from towers in 5G and higher technologies could have more effect on evolutions of DNAs within cells. This is because dermatologic cell membranes act as an antenna for these waves. They are built from charged particles, such as electrons and atoms, and could emit or receive waves. On the other hand, an antenna could only take waves in which their lengths are not greater than its size. Thus, a cell membrane could take millimeter waves in 5G technology. These waves could pass the membrane and interact with biological matters within a cell.
You can find it here:
https://scienceintegritydigest.files.wo ... anelli.pdf

Chris
JC or King Arthur
Are you saying, one and the same here?
user737

Fenbendazole (Anthelmintic) vs Cancer

Post by user737 »

Unexpected Antitumorigenic Effect of Fenbendazole when Combined with Supplementary Vitamins
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2687140/

Combine with HCQ + Zinc.

That is all.
Djchrismac

Post by Djchrismac »

trippingthelight wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:40 am Chris
JC or King Arthur
Are you saying, one and the same here?
It is something I am considering more and more as there are many parallels between the two, starting with the obvious one in Glastonbury.
trippingthelight

Post by trippingthelight »

Djchrismac wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:32 pm It is something I am considering more and more as there are many parallels between the two, starting with the obvious one in Glastonbury.
I have some books I've yet to read from Ahmed Osman and Ralph Ellis about Moses and Ahkenaton. I think one talks about Moses being Ahkenaton and, Jesus being Tutankamun (something I think Dan Winter also states). I think there will need to be some shifting of timelines though! If Egypt was mainland UK, then that opens up a different line of theory that could involve King Arthur? Don't want to derail this post but you may want to have a look at those books if not already.
user737

BOOM

Post by user737 »

Even CDC Now Admits No ‘Gold Standard’ Of COVID19 Virus Isolate
https://principia-scientific.com/even-c ... s-isolate/

Direct link to findings:
CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel
https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

Performance Characteristics, Analytical Performance, Limit of Detection (LoD), para. 2 of pg. 39 states:
"Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available..."

BOOM-1111.png
BOOM-1111.png (12.76 KiB) Viewed 23107 times

Uh oh... now how you going to explain that one?

For your listening enjoyment (volume UP).
Djchrismac

Re: BOOM

Post by Djchrismac »

user737 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:23 pm Uh oh... now how you going to explain that one?
So far it looks like even admissions like this are being ignored and they are continuing their agenda, which is getting worse in Scotland at present. I reckon post-election is when we will see what the next stage is going to be and it sure won't be the perpetrators admitting this has all been a global psyop.

They may well have overstepped the mark though as many non-believers over here are now seeing through the charade as more nonsense rules that don't make any logical sense are rolled out. Some quotes I have seen include "covid only comes out after 11pm apparently."

I hope their house of cards collapses, the sooner the better.