Jerry Tennant: Healing is Voltage -- The Physics of Emotions

Discussion concerning other (non-RS) systems of theory and the insights obtained from them, as applied to the developing RS2 theory.
duane

Post by duane »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm-Ia6vI4PA

emotions are magnetic
cells need a certain voltage to function
this voltage is somewhat hidden because it is expressed as pH
the body has "muscle battery packs"
disease occurs when a battery pack looses its charge

"golden ratio" objects like DNA brings scalar energy down into itself

hey, why not
bperet

Re: Jerry Tennant: Healing is Voltage -- The Physics of Emotions

Post by bperet »

Very interesting video--found it quite appropriate to personal circumstances. Though I don't follow the Electric Universe stuff (too one-dimensional for me :D ), I am familiar with the biological use of voltage.

The concept of emotions and magnetism being related is also interesting... I will look in to that one some more. Magnetic therapy is very popular, and as I've indicated in my research, the magnetic field isn't actually doing anything for the body except blocking out the noise. This is also what Tennant is saying. I can see why they want the North pole facing the body, because we are in the northern hemisphere. (You have to remember that the North part of a compass needle actually points to the magnetic South, and the North pole of the magnetic therapy is actually the magnetic south, so the therapy is pushing away the magnetic field of the Earth, in favor of its own. Makes sense, because our electromagnetic nightmare of WiFi and radio/TV/etc has saturated the environment, making the Earth's magnetic field a scrambled mess. Putting someone in a stable field would be very therapeutic. (One would have to be careful, because after a certain point, a magnetic field will change the internal structure of the molecules of the body, as happens in an MRI.)

However, his research is incomplete, because it only addresses voltage, not current nor bioenergy. I had completely forgotten about pH being a voltage (potential of Hydrogen). It may explain why life is in such a health crisis these days--WiFi induces voltage in about everything, most likely swinging it to the positive side--result, cancers and other problems. I'll do some followup here, too. Thanks for the link--very enlightening!
Every dogma has its day...
duane

Post by duane »

so with the same voltage
differences in power supplies and circuits can make a difference
i remember t going from a 386 to a Pentium
or a pocket AM transistor radio to an Ipod
or a Sharp ElsiMate EL-325 and Radio Shack EC-4021 (both of which still work)
to using an Excel program on my 10 year old AMD computer....
each device has its own platform and abilities and limitations
new platforms give rise to new ideas and possibilities
a sort of electrical evolution

https://www.sciencealert.com/human-exci ... rs-to-rats
Neuroscientists Have Found a Difference in Human Brain Cells That Could Help Explain Our Unique Intelligence
Human brain cells have been found to carry electrical signals in a fashion that could significantly increase the power of individual neurons.

Comparing the speed of signals travelling down the branches of human neurons with similar cells taken from rats, researchers have found a difference in signal strength that hints at deeper processing.
The text-book neuron typically resembles a tree stripped of its leaves. Branches called dendrites collect signals from other cells and transmit them down through a cell body into a long, slender trunk called an axon.

These transmissions are in the form of charged particles weaving in and out of the neuron's membrane through ion channels, producing ripples of voltage down the cell's length.

Yet those branches are more than conduits for signals – they actively tweak the message, playing a key role in the processing of the information they carry.

In some ways, we can think of dendrites as transistors, mediating signals by amplifying some and blocking others. It now seems they can also play an even more involved role in how our nervous system processes information, at least in humans.

"It's not just that humans are smart because we have more neurons and a larger cortex," says the study's lead scientist Mark Harnett.

"From the bottom up, neurons behave differently."
adam pogioli

Post by adam pogioli »

Tennant's got a few of the basic biophysics concepts down. But if anyone wants to delve deeper into this topic I suggest getting into Jack Kruse. Mae Wan Ho's Rainbow and the Worm(3rd edition) is still my favorite introduction to the basic ideas. Much of it fits well with the RS. But Jack Kruse's ideas are more advanced and up to date. He also, being a brain surgeon and an arrogant genius, gets into the medical details that others don't. It can be tough wading through his prolific and dense explanations, but it is worth the slog. Hard to know where to start with him. But given the frequency of discussion on this site concerning semiconductors, this might be a good taste for anyone interested, as he connects biological semiconduction directly with time: https://jackkruse.com/reality-1-holes-r ... make-time/
bperet

Post by bperet »

adam pogioli wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:18 pm But given the frequency of discussion on this site concerning semiconductors, this might be a good taste for anyone interested, as he connects biological semiconduction directly with time: https://jackkruse.com/reality-1-holes-r ... make-time/
It's a shame Kruse isn't familiar with the Reciprocal System... it would eliminate all his "quasi" stuff. Gopi's papers posted on this forum show that "holes" are actually particles in the RS, but non-local to our perception. We only observe/measure linear spatial displacement--holes are temporally displaced, so he actually IS RIGHT about it being a "hole in reality," since it is inside the unit space boundary and into coordinate time.

Love the idea of cells being semiconductors. Heck, our Sun turned out to be a giant LED, so makes sense to me! It also explains why our technology has such a detrimental effect on life (all life, not just humans with phones glued to their heads).

My thinking went this way... the exciton has a lifetime and exhibits properties similar to the neutron in the RS, which is a combination of an m-proton and c-neutrino. Nehru used simple probability to calculate how long that material-cosmic structure would remain viable, and hit the lifetime of the neutron. In the case of the exciton, the electron must have a charge to be observable, since it would otherwise be an invisible "rotating unit of space" (we only observe "rotating units of time") that is probably paired with a larger, cosmic particle (the flip-side of the neutron). This implies that it is a living particle... what we may be looking at here is what I have referred to as a "biophoton" in other posts.

Probability decay (lifetime) occurs when a compound motion becomes incompatible with its environment. The photon, a m-positron/c-electron pair, is stable in the inanimate environment, but breaks apart in living structure--to make excitons. Once could infer that excitions, a biophoton, would be stable in the living system and not decay until it was brought back into the inanimate realm, such as metal or crystals. Flow of these biophotons through the body may well be the Qi/Ch'i known to Eastern medicine.
Every dogma has its day...