Transitioning to 4th Density

Discussion concerning other (non-RS) systems of theory and the insights obtained from them, as applied to the developing RS2 theory.
Alluvion

Post by Alluvion »

in the mid session fo the law of one (ra material) states something about the frontol lobes being in more use within the activated 4th density spectrum - but i was under the assumption that active 4th density bodies required leaving being the 3rd density sheath (death or what have you)..at least this is what I gathered from the material itself and the numerous forum discussions surrounding the fear of that death as a requisit for the transition to 4th density on this planet. Thoughts/ideas/concerns?

-a
SiteAdmin
Site Admin

Post by SiteAdmin »

WarmSylph wrote:
in the mid session fo the law of one (ra material) states something about the frontol lobes being in more use within the activated 4th density spectrum - but i was under the assumption that active 4th density bodies required leaving being the 3rd density sheath (death or what have you)..at least this is what I gathered from the material itself and the numerous forum discussions surrounding the fear of that death as a requisit for the transition to 4th density on this planet. Thoughts/ideas/concerns?
Given that the spirit complex = animus, which means "intelligence", it makes sense that the frontal lobes, which are the center of thinking activity, would become more active. But once one achieves 4th density activation, then "death", as such, is not a problem because the transition to 4th density will also involve the movement of consciousness to the 4th density body, and when the time comes, you can just drop the 3rd density form like a pair of old, worn-out clothes.

The two systems, 3rd and 4th, are similar but basically incompatible, requiring different terrestrial environments.

Time to break out the TriLuminary, and get the chrysalis started!
Alluvion

Post by Alluvion »

i thought the material was stating the brain remains in tact during 4th density, which seemed to contradict the other notions - but I gather what you are saying is that as we become more 4th density activated (spatially and as individuals) the frontal lobes become more active, which makes sense up to the point of transitioning forward without the 3rd density sheath.

-a
bperet

Post by bperet »

WarmSylph wrote:
i thought the material was stating the brain remains in tact during 4th density, which seemed to contradict the other notions - but I gather what you are saying is that as we become more 4th density activated (spatially and as individuals) the frontal lobes become more active, which makes sense up to the point of transitioning forward without the 3rd density sheath.
Q'uo clarified some of this recently; the 4th density body is very similar to the 3rd density body. Apparently, it takes some time to evolve, just as our great ape bodies did in the 3rd density. With the increased intelligence one would assume an increased brain pan to accomodate... guess all the 4d'ers will start looking like the grey aliens of UFO encounters.
Every dogma has its day...
Alluvion

Post by Alluvion »

well damnit, why not something more....seraphic?

now that would be lovely.

-a

Post by Guest »

Not only that, but more control over the physical makeup of the body should be possible to one who evolves towards the middle sub-densities of 4th density.
bperet

Post by bperet »

WarmSylph wrote:
well damnit, why not something more....seraphic?

now that would be lovely.
Well... I hate to be the one to break the news to you... but the two classifications of Greys go by the names of "cherubim" and "seraphim", though the latter are more white-colored in appearance. (I used to be really big into UFO lore).

ivoryxs wrote:
Not only that, but more control over the physical makeup of the body should be possible to one who evolves towards the middle sub-densities of 4th density.
"When the mind is enlightened, the spirit is freed; the body matters not."
Every dogma has its day...