Gravity

Discussion concerning other (non-RS) systems of theory and the insights obtained from them, as applied to the developing RS2 theory.
lvx08

Gravity

Post by lvx08 »

I was reading earlier this week that by applying gematria it can be seen that gravity is the basis of all forces. I can't understand how this is so, but I wonder how this stands up in RS theory. Would anyone have any ideas?
bperet

Re: Gravity

Post by bperet »

lvx08 wrote:
I was reading earlier this week that by applying gematria it can be seen that gravity is the basis of all forces. I can't understand how this is so, but I wonder how this stands up in RS theory. Would anyone have any ideas?
In RS theory, gravity is just simply a 3-dimensional scalar speed (s3/t3), which is the inverse of mass (t3/s3). The idea of the "force" comes in with the application of acceleration to mass, which is a one-dimensional view of a 3-dimensional phenomenon.

The classic equation, F=ma, in space/time terms is: (t/s2) = (t3/s3) (s/t2), with acceleration being speed (s/t) per unit time (1/t). So it can be see that force is nothing more than energy (t/s) per unit distance (1/s), and is a 1-dimensional quantity being applied to a 3-dimensional system. No wonder legacy science gets confused about gravity!

I do believe that makes force the conjugate of acceleration. In other words, in material space/time we see "acceleration", whereas in metaphysical time/space, we see "force". Forces then become metaphysical influences on material objects.

Gravity appears to be a "force", because we see the same behavior... material objects being "influenced" by something that cannot be seen. But gravity is something far simpler--speed. The Earth is moving outward, in 3 scalar dimensions, right under our feet. In layman's terms, it is expanding very quickly--as is everything on it, including our measuring sticks. We don't see a change, because there our "rulers" expand at the same rate as the Earth does. But, like standing on the surface of an expanding balloon, we are being PUSHED outward, not being held down. The Earth is just trying to push us away, and we feel "gravity" as our resistance to being pushed.
Every dogma has its day...
lvx08

Post by lvx08 »

Thanks Lonebear I will need to think about this for a few days :)
SiteAdmin
Site Admin

Post by SiteAdmin »

lvx08 wrote:
Thanks Lonebear I will need to think about this for a few days :)
You might want to read Larson's "Beyond Newton: An Explanation of Gravitation", which can be found on-line at: http://www.rstheory.org/chap_view.php?&book=bn&chap=0.
lvx08

Post by lvx08 »

LoneBear wrote:

You might want to read Larson's "Beyond Newton: An Explanation of Gravitation", which can be found on-line at: http://www.rstheory.org/chap_view.php?&book=bn&chap=0.
I'd like to read all of Larson's work. Just that I dont like reading on a computer screen. So it's a matter of downloadinng what I want and taking a disc to Kinkos to print them out . It is on my list of things to do, afterr I've read 100 other things!