atomic core vibrations

Discussion concerning other (non-RS) systems of theory and the insights obtained from them, as applied to the developing RS2 theory.
MikeWirth

atomic core vibrations

Post by MikeWirth »

Here's a topic that may be of interest. What exactly is an "atomic core vibration"? What is actually taking place when an atom's core vibration increases within the yellow octave band and then makes the shift to green?

1st an excerpt from the Ra Material...

Quote:
Questioner: I have a question that I didn’t properly answer last night for (name). It has to do with the vibrations of the densities. I understand that the first-density is composed of core atomic vibrations that are in the red spectrum, second in the orange, etc. Am I to understand that the core vibrations of our planet are still in the red and that second-density beings are still in the orange at this space/time right now and that each density as it exists on our planet right now has a different core vibration, or is this incorrect?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct.

Questioner: Then as the fourth-density vibrations come in this means that the planet can support entities of fourth-density core vibration. Will the planet then still be first-density core vibration and will there be second-density entities on it with second-density vibrations, and will there be third-density entities on it with third-density vibrations?

Ra: You must see the Earth, as you call it, as being seven Earths. There is red, orange, yellow, and there will soon be a completed green color vibratory locus for fourth-density entities which they will call Earth. During the fourth-density experience, due to the lack of development of fourth-density entities, the third-density planetary sphere is not useful for habitation since the early fourth-density entity will not know precisely how to maintain the illusion that fourth-density cannot be seen or determined from any instrumentation available to any third-density.

Thus in fourth-density the red, orange, and green energy nexi of your planet will be activated while the yellow is in potentiation along with the blue and the indigo.
From an RS2 physical standpoint, I'm surmising that the atomic core vibration relates to the initial vibrational component of the atom, the photon or vibrational base that precedes the rotation which is maybe why the term core is used. As the rate of this base vibration increases incrementally the rotational components may also have to adjust and increase in phase to maintain stability.

While in the yellow band the atom's polyhedral structure may stay constant but when the shift to green occurs there might possibly be a structural change, perhaps more faceted....analogous to the higher crystalline order of the green chakra from the yellow chakra.

Also when the shift to green occurs the time/space realm becomes more real and interactive. Do more of the speed components within the atom shift from "low speed" to "intermediate speed" to account for the integration into both space/time and time/space?

Here's another related excerpt that reiterates.

Quote:
Questioner: Thank you. I was also wondering if the first-density corresponded somehow to the color red, the second to the color orange, the third to the color yellow and so on through the densities corresponding to the colors in perhaps a way so that the basic vibration which forms the photon that forms the core of all atomic particles would have a relationship to the color in the density and that that vibration would step up for second, third, and fourth-density corresponding to the increase in the vibration of the colors. Is any of this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is more correct than you have stated. Firstly, you are correct in positing a quantum, if you will, as the nature of each density and further correct in assuming that these quanta may be seen to be of vibratory natures corresponding to color as you grasp this word. However, it is also true, as you have suspected but not asked, that each density is of the metaphysical characteristic complex of its ray. Thus in first-density the red ray is the foundation for all that is to come. In second density the orange ray is that of movement and growth of the individual, this ray striving towards the yellow ray of self-conscious manifestations of a social nature as well as individual; third-density being the equivalent, and so forth, each density being primarily its ray plus the attractions of the following ray pulling it forward in evolution and to some extent coloring or shading the chief color of that density.

Questioner: Thank you. Taking as an example the transition between second and third-density, when this transition takes place, does the frequency of vibration which forms the photon (the core of all the particles of the density) increase from a frequency corresponding to second density or the color orange to the frequency that we measure as the color yellow? What I am getting at is, do all the vibrations that form the density, the basic vibrations of the photon, increase in a quantum fashion over a relatively short period of time?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Then you see within each density the gradual up-grading of vibratory levels.
The actual frequencies are probably higher harmonics of the colors but I'm not sure if we have been able to really measure exact speeds yet especially the above red.

The phrase regarding the 4th D body "becoming more densely packed with light" may suggest the atomic structural and speed changes plus additional high energy particle components which is suggested in this excerpt.

Quote:
Questioner: Yes, I’d like to ask a question. I’d like to know what differences the fourth-density body would have compared to what we know as our third-density physical vehicles?

I am Q’uo, and we may describe in somewhat insufficient terms the nature of the fourth-density vehicle as being that which in your terms would be far lighter and more mobile, shall we say. However, in terms of the light which is contained within such a vehicle, we may say that it is more densely packed with this light, which gives it then the ability to demonstrate greater flexibility in travel, shall we say, and in the ability to project and receive thought impulses. This vehicle is one which will resemble the third-density vehicle which itself is patterned after a certain portion of your second-density population, that is, the ape form, which moved from the quadrupedal positioning of limbs to the erect position, and then achieved further modifications that enabled the further and fuller development of the mind complex. The fourth-density vehicle will continue in providing the opportunities for the development of the mind complex so that the effect of the mind will be more immediate and will provide a more instant feedback, shall we say, to an entity so that its learning experience will be greatly accelerated.

Carla: I’d like to be really rude and ask the last question. I feel like the person at the banquet that takes the last roll. But I’d really like to ask this question because we’re thinking about bodies and I’ve wondered this before and forgotten to ask it.

I’ve noticed that we’re discovering a lot of subatomic particles like quarks and charm and nobody knows exactly what to do with them all, and there are all kinds of hare-brained ideas going around right now in physics. I know that the photon is a sub-sub-subatomic particle, and I was wondering, in fourth density is it possible that instead of a body being made out of atoms and molecules of elements and inorganic compounds, the way these bodies are, is it possible that fourth-density bodies are made of subatomic particles, held in the infinitely many graduations of electromagnetic fields that make a body, that hold a body together? Is it possible that the interpenetration of the fields is nothing more than the particles which make up those fields, being quite a bit smaller so that they interpenetrate because of the huge holes left by the distances the magnetic fields have between them in the third-density physical universe, seen from the perspective of a subatomic universe in a higher density?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. We find that with this query you have moved into an area that partakes not only of the metaphysical realm, but of that which your scientists refer to as the physics of creation. We have a difficulty finding the proper terminology that we might transmit through this instrument to properly respond to your query. We find within the query such which is perceptive and which has begun to grasp more fully the nature of the construction of the fourth-density body.

The photon, which is the describable portion of light which makes up each portion of creation, within the fourth density begins a rotation and frequency of rotation which is stepped up from that which was experienced within the third-density illusion. The increased vibration, then, of the subatomic particles or photon, as we may generally refer to these particles, allows for what you have called an interpenetration of particles. The more dense placement, then, of these particles within a vehicle causes that vehicle to be more expressive of the properties of light. In your terms you would see this to becoming more radiant and more able to funnel or channel the intelligent energy of the one Creator in a specific fashion as a result of conscious intention.
This initial post was quite long due to the need to add these excerpts but now we can use it to start a dialogue.
bperet

Re: atomic core vibrations

Post by bperet »

MikeWirth wrote:
Here's a topic that may be of interest. What exactly is an "atomic core vibration"? What is actually taking place when an atom's core vibration increases within the yellow octave band and then makes the shift to green?
This is one of the more interesting topics I haven't delved too deeply into yet, but been wanting to. Just exactly what is the mechanism that defined the different densities? We see in the Anu model a far more complex version of the atom, with trillions of components, versus the RS2 displacement of 1 unit to produce a positron.

We know from Larson's research, that he identified three "levels" in the original RS:

1) Inanimate, the realm of atoms and chemical reactions. This is the same as the 1st density.

2) Biological, the realm of plants and lower animals. This equates to 2nd density and Larson's "life unit."

3) Ethical, the realm of everything else. Here, Larson lumped together the 3rd thru 7th densities, so the data is not all that useful unless it can be quantized into the appropriate densities. He does, however, quantize consciousness as a "control unit."

If we examine the structural difference between 1st and 2nd densities, the inanimate and biological levels, there is only ONE actual difference -- in the inanimate, you have EITHER material or cosmic atoms. In the biologic, cells are composed of BOTH material and cosmic atoms.

I think what we are looking for as this "core vibration" is the function that basically does a "sideways connection" between the sectors, material, cosmic and ethical.

Whatever this vibration may be, it does not have enough "motion" in the 1st density to bring matter and anti-matter (cosmic) together. If forced together in the first density, it goes off with a bang -- matter/anti-matter annihilation.

But when this vibration increases in magnitude by one step, all of a sudden matter and anti-matter come together without the bang, and form living cells.

Enter the 3rd sector/density, with another increase in vibration, that apparently brings these biological atoms together with something else that something Larson could not directly identify, but called them "ethical" or "control" units -- bits of consciousness, in my opinion. Again, we see this same "sideways" connection running between sectors, but not between space/time and time/space, but between the physical universe and the metaphysical universe. It is the same function.

So far, all I've been able to identify is that this "core atomic vibration" of Ra/Q'uo is a type of motion that alters the interconnectivity between sectors. As it increases in magnitude (density), it allows sectors to work together rather than apart, using components of each sector to build incredibly complex structures.

As how to represent or model something like that... open for ideas here. If the structure of the Universe holds true to the RS2 invariants, then it must be yet another interaction of a type of "scalar motion" doing it, which makes sense in a way.

Recall that ONE scalar dimension is responsible for the THREE coordinate dimensions? And the other two scalar dimensions act as modifiers upon those coordinate dimensions, not having any direct expression? This looks like it operates the same way, except on all THREE scalar dimensions. Perhaps it's the "ratio", not the "cross-ratio" of the projective stratum?
Every dogma has its day...