Talk about aether again

Discussion concerning other (non-RS) systems of theory and the insights obtained from them, as applied to the developing RS2 theory.
Sun

Talk about aether again

Post by Sun »

I read an interesting book teaching Chinese astrology these days. The author mentioned "imaginary world" and implied 3-D time in his book. What the "imaginary world" he's talking about is that: long before a leaf has grown up from a budlet, there has been an integral leaf in the "imaginary world", so does a human. Then i realized if i go through my body in cosmic sector, i would see all of body in any time. So, when i was a child, my older body must be manifested as a field. The cosmic body is always there long before we born. This field is the aether i think, the manifestation of cosmic atoms in material sector, the t/s, the energy.

This is interesting, because it explained acupuncture very well, which is acting on the cosmic body, the field. What the acupuncture acts on is the acupuncture points in the human body. These points are nodes like the geometry grid nodes of crystal, like the energy grid of Earth. Some how, the Chinese found a way to deal with the cosmic sector physically. The key seems to be these nodes.

It seems that RS/RS2 do not have any theory about the particularity of these nodes.How the cosmic body, the aether, works like a sculptor rules the physical body? Any comment?