Linkages and Consciousness

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
bperet

Post by bperet »

When reviewing some of Nick Thomas' work on counterspace, I again ran across his idea of "linkage points" between space and counterspace. These points anchor specific locations in one system to the other, and thus give an orientation to motion that would otherwise not have any direct representation in the conventional reference system. We see these as geometric structures, most notably in living systems, such as helices, leaf patterns, ovals, corkscrews and anything non-linear.

Larson's "life unit" may well represent this type of linkage point between the material and cosmic sectors, about which cosmic motion can then influence the behavior of the biological representation.

One of the things that has been consistent in the RS2 re-evaluation, is that the same patterns repeat over and over, and there do not appear to be any exceptions. Only the scale changes, which makes sense in a system rooted in scalar motion. If this consistency holds true, then there must be linkage points in all aspects, not just the life unit. There will be inanimate linkage points, ethical ones (control units) and linkages between regions and frames.

If we go right to the very base of the system in RS2 in the projective layer, we have the "ratio". (This is basically a more generic term than "motion", which Larson uses to convey the same idea.) I often wondered why the projective stratum had the invariant of the cross-ratio, rather than just the "ratio", which, all other things being equal, doesn't change magnitude and is therefore invariant.

Thomas' linkage points gave me the reason. The cross-ratio is the first manifestation of this linkage concept we find in the RS2 system. And this led to some ideas on exactly what this "linkage" is.

Take, for example, a ratio of 5/7. How does one know that the magnitudes ARE 5 and 7? Because of a thing called consciousness, which creates a linkage between a zero reference--the point of consciousness that does the "perceiving"--and the item under observation, in this case, the ratio of 5/7. Since everything in this stratum is based on the ratio, the idea of a "zero" for a ratio isn't actually a zero, but a zero displacement from UNITY, 1/1. Thus, with another ratio--our consciousness--fixed at 1/1, we can therefore measure the CROSS-RATIO of 1/1:5/7 and have an accurate measurement of 5 and 7.

This is the reason for the cross-ratio; it is a linkage between ratios where one can define the other. And once defined, the magnitudes can be measured. The pure ratio, alone with no basis of measurement, cannot have a defined magnitude and is therefore variant in the projective layer.

The "linkage point" is the creation of a reference for which things can be measured by consciousness. Indeed, set set of linkages between the various frames, sectors, and regions may actually constitute what we call "consciousness", because it literally determines how we "see" things, in many senses of the word.

There are some interesting consequences to this idea. "Things" occur all over the Universe, whether we are here to observe them or not. "Reality" is basically the consensus of observation AND communcation--not just the objects, themselves, but the connections between them. "Local" and "non-Local" existence, if you prefer. All these "things" in the Universe have linkage points within them, defining some basic relationships and structure. For example, whether the vibration of a photon moves with the progression, producing heat, or orthogonal to it, producing light. The behavior is determined by that linkage of orientation. But it also occurs outside the observation of our consciousness, and since "linkage" is "consciousness", then the conclusion is that the "things" of the Universe are "conscious," unto themselves, and our interaction with them is one consciousness communicating with another -- not a conscious observer of a non-conscious "thing."

I avoided the use of the term "unconscious", because it appears that many of these linkage points are what would be termed "unconscious connections" between realms, insomuch as they are, like the linkage of the cross-ratio, archetypal in the sense that they are always present within the structure, and most likely invariant.

I am putting out these ideas primarily for consideration at this time. The concept makes a lot of sense to me internally, but it is very difficult to express, since I cannot find reasonable analogies or processes to explain it, particularly since the background material I have built it upon is not well known. But, at least for me, it may turn out to be the Rosetta Stone that allows me to pull together the other concepts in RS2 into a true model of a simple Universe, based on a few rules with no exceptions. And that should open the door to some interesting discoveries.
Every dogma has its day...
danmc

Re: Linkages and Consciousness

Post by danmc »

This may be slightly OT, but this post brought to mind the "protein folding problem". Stated somewhat simply, it goes like this:

Proteins are long chains of amino acids that fold up into various shapes depending on the chemistry of the types of amino acids involved. But this isn't the whole story. It turns out that it's impossible to predict the shape of the folded protein based on the chemistry of the amino acids alone, and not because the final shape is purely random, but precisely because it isn't random. Among all the possibilities of a given amino acid chain, there can be multiple minimum energy states, yet not only will the chain always fold into a specific shape every time, it will fold up into the same shape every time. It does not waffle between the multiple minimum possibilities, sometimes taking shape A, and at other times shape B.

You would think that if we took a gob of denatured chains of amino acids and threw them into an ideal broth for folding, we would find proteins reflecting all the possible minimum configurations; as it's purely random, we may find 30% take state A, 20% state B, and 50% state C. Instead, we always find, say, state A. Now, state A may be slightly "more" minimum, but it will be hard to verify as none of the other state comes into existence! And neither does the protein take various shapes as it "whittles" it's way toward a minimum energy state. It's been calculated that due to the enormous possible configurations for any chain of amino acids, this could take between 10^50 to 10^77 years. In fact, we know some can fold in a matter of minutes or seconds, even on the scale of microseconds. It seems the protein follows a pre-determined path toward its conformation rather than random one.

It's difficult for me to conceive, but it always seemed to me the answer to this problem lies in cosmic sector influences, as if the final shape of the protein is constrained, like a "groove" that is difficult to escape from. Can you see, offhand, if or how linkages may play into this?
bperet

Re: Linkages and Consciousness

Post by bperet »

danmc wrote:
It's difficult for me to conceive, but it always seemed to me the answer to this problem lies in cosmic sector influences, as if the final shape of the protein is constrained, like a "groove" that is difficult to escape from. Can you see, offhand, if or how linkages may play into this?
Have you looked at denaturation of proteins, the process of unfolding a protein? One of the most notable features is that most of the time, denaturation is irreversible, which means that the protein has reverted to inanimate status. The component amino acids may still be intact and viable, but the life that was the protein is gone.

Based on a cursory examination, I would conclude that the folding of a protein is it being "born" as a life unit of a protein (according to Larson). And by my recent interpretation of "linkage", it occurs when that linkage point is created between the component amino acids -- not the chemical orientation of amino acids.

Denaturation is when a protein dies, and the linkage is broken.

As to why the protein always folds into the same shape; well, I refer back to Steiner's 3rd world, the world of archetypal forms--where the concept of "empty" and "full" are flipped around. It is not limited just to proteins... why does an acorn always look like an acorn? Probability should indicate quite a variation, given the number of components that go into its DNA structure.

I started to touch on this in the first post, but I have found that there are two basic linkage types, unconscious links, which seem to form these "molds" to which shapes conform, and conscious links, which are determined by valuing systems, like the Memes discussed on the Phi-Core forums.

All of this comes back to a concept introduced back in the 1970's called a "holon", based on the Greek word "holos" meaning "wholly contained". In computer programming, a holon is like a class, with its super-class and sub-classes ... basically, templates of object and function which can be "real-ized" thru instances of the class.

The same thing is occuring here, in a general, physical sense where motion is the objective part of the class, and linkage is the functional part. Together, they define a shape and behavior "template" which we tend to refer to as an archetype.

Chemical interactions, such as those described in folding a protein, are not linkages... they are objects orienting themselves to achieve minimum distortion (kind of like we all do in our lives!) So when they base an analysis solely on the objective part of the holon (analogous to just using the variables, and not the functions in the instance of a "class"), they are missing half the picture.

The same problem will occur if you examine the linkages only (use the functions, but ignore the variables in the class). It is analogous to trying to work only with space, and ignore "time", as legacy physicists do.

There are other features of the object-oriented model of classes in computers that give us more to think about (as I've said, the same interactions repeat over and over...) One of them is "extending" a class, which takes a generic class (like a shopping cart program) and tailors it to a specific need (a specific store). Holons can also be extended, so the generic holon that defines the base objects (aminos) and functions (fold orientation) of a protein can be customized for specific proteins, producing a range of similar, but unique, proteins. BUT... their structure, composition and behavior cannot wander outside the limits of the defining holon, so it remains constrained (in the "groove", as you mentioned).

Another feature of classes is that they can contain any number of "instances", so there will be many, many instances of the same series of proteins, defined by the base holon and its extensions.

As to what creates "motion" or "linkage" to being with... that will probably remain a mystery. But once the process is started, just as you can add motion to other motions, to produce compound, aggregate or assocaited motions, the SAME principle will apply to linkages. Links can add to other links, to produce compound, aggregate or associated links, which we interpret as varying degrees of consciousness, and the rational and irrational valuing systems.

This is the big piece that was missing in RS2. We were handling the interaction of motions correctly, but did not handle its compliment--the interaction of linkage, itself. By adding this in, the RS2 concepts will be updated to include ideas such as "archetypal particles", as templates for the combination of motion and linkage (which we've already been doing, unconsciously, with Nehru's concept of bi-rotation, which is a "linkage" between two electrons -- kind of a "cross-ratio of electrons").

It should be interesting, particularly since it now lends itself so well to computer models and simulation. Class structures are the archetypal templates, instances simulate the actual particles with their specific speeds and energies.
bperet

Types of Linkages

Post by bperet »

The investigation of linkages has revealed (so far) that there are three different types of linkages between space and time, based on the concept of the "opposites":
  1. Multiplicative Inverse -- the standard reciprocal relationships used by Larson, commonly referred to as "division".
  2. Additive Inverse -- things of opposite polarity that can cancel each other out, commonly referred to as "subtraction".
  3. Conjugate -- similar to the multiplicative inverse, more commonly referred to as reflective symmetry. (Nehru identified in another post that the cosmic sector is the conjugate of the material, not its inverse.)
What these linkage point do, is to create a dichotomy or polarity between what would otherwise be identical "concepts" (for lack of a better word). They are the separators, the dividers, the differentiators... those things that make "One" into "Two". Pythagoreas referred to this is "will" acting upon the monad to produce the dyad, and from the investigation so far, it appears he was right.

The basic relationship we first encounter in RS2 is that of the ratio, for you must have ratio before you can have cross-ratio. From the original Unity, that unit motion we know as the speed of light in a vacuum, something happens. The philosophical concept of that something is "free will" acting upon the original Unity, producing dichotomy -- a balance of opposites. Thus, 1 becomes 1/2 x 2/1, and the idea of the "ratio" is created. In this particular case, since there is not yet a concept of "dimension", there is no difference between a multiplicative inverse and a conjugate... they are identical.

This ratio can also be viewed either as an inverse OR a polarity, the polarity being +1 and -1, respectively. This gives us some information into the linkage known as the polarity--polarity is a measurement of displacement, not one of ratio, speed or motion.

Put mathematically: 1 = 2/1 x 1/2; the displacements being 0 = (1-2) + (2-1). (The displacement being the difference between denominator and numerator (time and space) as discussed in another post).

Linkages then become different ways to look at the separation of some type of structure. At the very base level, that structure simply being a magnitude (a number). And being a "way to look at something" brings it right into the field of Projective Geometry.

When a linkage point creates a dichotomy, TWO perspectives are established. Just as the ratio of 3/4 can be also be viewed as 4/3, if you are standing on your head. The perspective is a matter of interpretation of an observer, not an actual truth of the Universe.

The ratio only has a self-perspective. The only reference it has is the "opposite point of view". But, when two ratios also become linked, the concept of a "direction" is formed, in which one ratio can now be viewed in multiple perspectives, including from outside of itself. This is where Larson's concept of scalar motion comes into play, and actually requires THREE linkage points -- one each creating the dichotomy of ratio, and one of the dichotomy of the dichotomy.

When we get to the point of multiple, interacting dimensions, the difference between the inverse and conjugate manifests itself. Take, for example, the concept of "acceleration", which is speed per unit of time, s/t * 1/t = s/t2:

Inverse acceleration is then: t2/s (inverse dimensional relations)

Conjugate acceleration is then: t/s2 (same dimensional relations)

This indicates that the conjugate type of linkage makes its appearance somewhere between the affine and metric strata of projective geometry. This is rather confusing, because one would not think that a "linkage" is an actual, physical event within a specific geometric stratum, since a "linkage" is technically just an "assumption" created by consciousness in order to perceive something.

From this, I am inferring that there is something more substantial to the devices we use to transform perspective -- that the transform, itself, is a type of "motion", as Larson would put it--or better yet, the inverse concept to the concept of "motion".

I have yet to locate ANY information at all on prior research along this line of thinking, so I am at a total loss of terminology to describe what I mean. If anyone is aware of research concerning the perceptual transformation that IS consciousness, I'd like to know about it.

In essence, we have some basic concept called "magnitude" that sits at the root of all things. Magnitudes are related thru linkage, producing ratio, cross-ratio and all the manifestations of motion Larson and RS2 describe. Linkage = 1/magnitude, for lack of a better expression.

[/]
Eccles

The Law of Time proposes 4D telepathy...consciousness?

Post by Eccles »

Lone Bear,

I was putzing around with the Galactic Signature this morning and ran across "The Law of Time" in the Tortuga Library: http://www.tortuga.com/eng/library/lawoftime/03.php.

The thought occurred to me that the following relating to the 4D "telepathy of the different communities of species" might relate to your consciousness transformation. It's way over my head, but you might find fruitful ground.

Eccles

The Law of Time wrote:
The essence of the prophecy only confirmed what the researchers had been hypothesizing: time is telepathy. The 13:20 timing frequency that governs the biosphere is also responsible for the telepathy of the different communities of species. It is telepathy of time that keeps the species in their proper cycles in relation to the rest of the biospheric order. In other words, when an organism is synchronized in its proper timing frequency it is also in its telepathy. When an organism operates by an artificial standard, it relinquishes its telepathy, replacing it instead, as the humans have done, with long distance technology: telephones, television, Fax, and Internet.
Eccles

PhD...piled higher and deeper

Post by Eccles »

Better put on your hip-boots....

Chief Investigator, J. Argüelles, wrote:
In Vernadsky’s research, the biosphere-noosphere transition represents that moment in the evolution of self-reflective thought when a level of "planetary consciousness" is finally attained transforming the biosphere into the noosphere (mind sphere). This moment can only be attained consciously and self-reflectively. Researchers concluded that this conscious moment could only come about from the discovery of the Law of Time which makes conscious what had been unconscious for millennia, and which implies a readjustment of the human species to the natural frequency of time and telepathy.

Essentially the technology of telepathy, the Telektonon demonstrates that the 28-day moon, the biological cycle of woman, is also the measure of the cosmic telepathic cycle common to all humanity. Due to conditioned living by the wrong or artificial timing standards, humanity had undergone an erosion of its primal telepathic powers. By returning to the biologically-correct timing cycle, thirteen moons 28 days, the principles and technology of telepathy could also be reintroduced, and hence, reactivate human consciousness. This self-reflective return to the correct timing frequency and the principles of universal telepathy is in accord with the equally self-reflective discovery of the Law of Time.
Then wrote:
The problem in the modern world, which is more precisely defined as the artificial world of the 12:60 timing frequency, is the lack of any universal, commonly comprehended criterion by which the human species can gauge its actions. When the human species became self-consciously aware of itself as a set of many tribes or nations upon a finite Earth, it was tragic that the calendar by which the many nations and tribes were placed into a common time was the wrong calendar, a Babylonian error that was merely an arbitrary division of the number of days in the solar year.

The Gregorian Calendar is not a true solar calendar. Nor are calendars that measure the lunation cycle solar calendars. Living in the solar system, humanity lacks a genuine solar calendar. As the Law of Time demonstrates, the only truly scientific calendars are those based on the 13:20 timing frequency. There is no system of time behind the Gregorian Calendar. Since this calendar is the accepted norm for the measure of time, then following it could only stunt any serious study of time as a scientific system. For this reason it is common for physicists to speak of the fourth dimension as a minor adjunct to the three dimensions of space.

This error of the Gregorian Calendar was further compounded by the abstract notion of time projected mechanically in the form of the clock, whose ever more minute divisions, are merely measurements of increments of space. The fatal combination of erroneous calendar and mechanical clock sealed the human imagination within a totally false concept of time. Time is not a function of metric geometry nor of a mechanistic world-view. These are third-dimensional illusions of time. Since time is actually the fourth dimension, by following its own erroneous third-dimensional timing standards, the "civilized" human species exists in a third-dimensional trap or time warp of its own making.

Relying solely on physical standards and third-dimensional measurements, civilized humanity gradually discarded its prior criteria for evaluating its behavior. The God-centered universe of preindustrial humanity was gradually replaced by increasingly secular and sectarian values. The Theory of Relativity was the final statement of human deviation from the absolute moral norm which exists regardless of human conceptualization. The use of Einstein’s formula to unleash destructive power from the "building blocks" of the phenomenal world was accompanied by a century-long slide into moral relativism that is now complete.

At the same time, humanity used the Theory of Relativity and its consequences to create a world of bombs, rockets, atom-smashing cyclotrons, nuclear energy plants, space probes, genetic engineering, and an information technology that epitomizes the sheer speed of the ultimate exponential fractionalization of the 12:60 time. The last criterion used by this explosive atomic civilization was the dialectical criterion of the Cold War. But even that is now gone. The moral relativity of all values is complete. When no one can tell who or what is is right, military and technological power assume all authority.
And finally wrote:
The separation of human thought from the absolute denies the existence of the absolute, but only relatively speaking. For it is only the human species that has deviated from the norm, and its denial of the absolute is only an intoxication. It is this intoxication with his own technological power that produced the Theory of Relativity, the final rendering of moral valuelessness. The only option to the final degradation is a recovery of the absolute. This could not come about due to any wishful thinking, but only if it was a scientific, as well as a moral affirmation and discovery. The discovery of the Law of Time satisfies this requirement. The Law of Time demonstrates that there is an absolute moral norm inseparable from the absolute norm of time: the 13:20 timing frequency.

The Law of Time also confirms that the absolute is radial and unitary in nature. Governed by the Law of Time, the biosphere is also unitary in nature, all of life being the function of a single biogeochemical process. By adopting to the correct biological timing standard of thirteen moons 28-days, the human organism will become unified in ways it has never previously known. Consciously living by the Law of Time is a new evolutionary development, the return of the absolute into human patterns of behavior. With the new standard of measure universally available, the absolute will inform the least detail of everyday human behavior--consciously.
Rote references wrote:
The Law of Time

6. Proofs and Demonstrations of the Law of Time

The particulars of the discovery of the Law of Time, its theory, proofs and demonstrations are appended to this text for examination. These proofs and demonstrations include the following:

Theoretical Bases:

• Earth Ascending, An Illustrated Treatise on the Law Governing Whole Systems, by J. Argüelles (1984, 1988, 1996). Use of 13:20 tzolkin as a theoretical construct moderating the resonant field model and informing the psi bank, the regulator of the biosphere and biosphere-noosphere transition. Essential for the Rinri Project.

• The Mayan Factor, Path Beyond Technology, by J. Argüelles (1987, 1996). Translations: Spanish, Portuguese, German, and Russian. Presentation of basic theory of and historic analysis according to the Mayan Calendar as a system of knowledge transcending the present scientific order.

Demonstrations, Proofs and Consequences

• The Thirteen Moon Calendar, Perpetual Wavespell form (1990); wall calendar form, (1992 and after); Planetary Service Wavespell forms, 1993 and after; appointment and pocket calendar forms and other editions in numerous languages, 1993 and after.

• Dreamspell: the Journey of Timeship Earth 2013 (1991, English; 1992, Spanish;1993, German;1994, Japanese; 1996, Portuguese). Complete tool kit, proofs and demonstrations of the radial matrix mathematics of fourth-dimensional time; social reorganization templates for Timeship Earth 2013.

• "Thirteen Moons in Motion," (1992), Spanish language edition, (1995). Historical and mathematical analyses of the biologically accurate and mathematically perfect solar-galactic synchronization calendar.

• "A Treatise on Time Viewed from its own Dimension," (1992); published as the Call of Pacal Votan, Time is the Fourth Dimension (1996); and El Tratado del Tiempo (1996). Complete radial fourth-dimensional mathematics of the Law of Time as objectified in the Dreamspell, integrating Vernadsky's principles of the biosphere and theory of the biosphere-noosphere transition.

• "Thirteen Moon Calendar Change Peace Plan: Pax Cultura Pax Biospherica" (1994-95). The original proposal for replacing the Gregorian Calendar with the Thirteen Moon Calendar, establishing the biosphere as the new "ideology."

• The Telektonon of Pacal Votan, (1995). Demonstration of the 13:20 frequency of the Thirteen Moon Calendar as the frequency of telepathy; the cosmo-spiritual integration of the "Game of Prophecy" establishes the technology of telepathy.

• The Planetary Moral Emergency Starter Package (1996). Comprehensive strategies, analyses, and programs for understanding time and the conversion program for mobilizing the First World Peace:

1. "The Complete Guide to the Thirteen Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement"

2. "The Complete Guide to the First Planetary Congress of Biospheric Rights"

3. "The Complete Guide to the Galactic Culture Master Plan: New Time Economics"

4. "The Complete Guide to the Rinri Project, Four-Year Telepathy Experiment"

5. "Pacal Votan and Judgement Day, the Second Qur’anic Dispensation"

• The Invisible College, . The entire Thirteen Moon Calendar Change information matrix and Home School educational program, Web Site: http://www.tortuga.com

Testament and Report transcribed by chief investigator, J. Argüelles,on behalf of research assistant and co-worker, L. Argüelles,

Electric Moon 15, Kin 9

Fourth Year of Prophecy

Victory Establishes
SiteAdmin
Site Admin

Re: The Law of Time proposes 4D telepathy...consciousness?

Post by SiteAdmin »

Eccles wrote:
I was putzing around with the Galactic Signature this morning and ran across "The Law of Time" in the Tortuga Library: http://www.tortuga.com/eng/library/lawoftime/03.php.
Quote:
Time is the fourth dimension. Time is a frequency. One common timing frequency governs and shapes all third-dimensional phenomena. This frequency is an undeviating ratio, mathematically expressed as 13:20. The Law of Time also takes the form of an equation: T(E) = Art

T(E) = Art. (E)nergy factored by T(ime) (13:20 frequency) = Art, where Art is the form, quality and process distinguishing any third-dimensional phenomenon, (E)nergy, be it a rock, a flower, a star, or a human being. The Law of Time affirms that the quality of beauty in nature is supreme; it is a scientific and mathematical function of fourth-dimensional time.
(E)nergy = inverse speed = t/s. Therefore T(E) = t(t/s) = t2/s, which translates to the metaphysical time/space "inverse force"; more commonly known as a "farce".

Anyone who understands even the very basics of the Law of Time, knows that "time" ISN'T a "4th dimension".

Eccles wrote:
The thought occurred to me that the following relating to the 4D "telepathy of the different communities of species" might relate to your consciousness transformation. It's way over my head, but you might find fruitful ground.

The Law of Time wrote:
The essence of the prophecy only confirmed what the researchers had been hypothesizing: time is telepathy. The 13:20 timing frequency that governs the biosphere is also responsible for the telepathy of the different communities of species. It is telepathy of time that keeps the species in their proper cycles in relation to the rest of the biospheric order. In other words, when an organism is synchronized in its proper timing frequency it is also in its telepathy. When an organism operates by an artificial standard, it relinquishes its telepathy, replacing it instead, as the humans have done, with long distance technology: telephones, television, Fax, and Internet.
Yep, that's the way it works in SECOND density. You'd think they might get the idea that the "bio-sphere" is biological life, which is 99.9% 2nd density. 3rd density humans make up only a miniscule portion of the life on the Earth. Heck, you've got more bacteria just on your body, than there are humans in the entire world.
bperet

Post by bperet »

Was chatting with Dan tonight about linkages and how to define them. Came up with a fairly accurate analogy...

If one were to accept that "Free Will" is the first distortion from Unity (a type of "displacement"), then in a polarized system that "free will" would have two manifestations, a "local" form and a "non-local" form, which we term "motion" and "linkage", respectively.

This is more apparent in the study of psychology, where expression takes the form of symbols (motion, aka "particles") and motifs (linkage, "waves"). Together, motion and linkage form a type of particle-wave duality.

From this, we can infer that a "linkage", as proposed by Nick Thomas in his work on Counterspace, is an actual "thing" as manifest as Larson's "motions". Question is... what kind of "thing" is a linkage?

The basic property of a link is that it connects a material and cosmic structure together. The logical conclusion is therefore that the link cannot exist in either space nor time, but must be part of another "sector", to use Larson's word. This sector would be the third, "ethical" sector of Larson, or the realm that sits in conjugate with the physical sectors (material and cosmic), which we could refer to as a "non-physical" or "meta-physical" sector.

Thus, the physical Universe is composed of one component, motion, and the metaphysical Universe is composed of one component, linkage -- local and non-local expressions of the concept of "free will", which, for lack of a better term, being the underlying consciousness that forms and connects everything.
Gopi

Linkage reciprocity

Post by Gopi »

I had been pondering about the linkage concept… if linkage is similar to motion, then it must have the deviations from ‘unit-linkage’ too. If this linkage is, for the sake of a hypothesis, existing in reciprocal aspects, thought and feeling, then we can have:

Rational linkages: Thought/feeling

These maybe what Bruce was referring to:

Quote:
1. Multiplicative Inverse -- the standard reciprocal relationships used by Larson, commonly referred to as "division".

2. Additive Inverse -- things of opposite polarity that can cancel each other out, commonly referred to as "subtraction".

3. Conjugate -- similar to the multiplicative inverse, more commonly referred to as reflective symmetry. (Nehru identified in another post that the cosmic sector is the conjugate of the material, not its inverse.)
A-rational linkages: Feeling/thought

The association of these linkages with material and cosmic sectors may be of help in identifying some differences e.g. difference in behaviour of plants and animals.

This is a very rudimentary translation of what I sense… comments would be really helpful.

Cheers,

Gopi
Gopi

Post by Gopi »

Bruce wrote:
If one were to accept that "Free Will" is the first distortion from Unity (a type of "displacement"), then in a polarized system that "free will" would have two manifestations, a "local" form and a "non-local" form, which we term "motion" and "linkage", respectively.
Perhaps this could mean that the 'motion' and 'linkage' are two reciprocal aspects of Free Will?

Cheers,

Gopi