Future of RS/RS2 research

PLEASE READ THIS FORUM for general information about features of this forum, rules, member options and guidelines.
bperet

Future of RS/RS2 research

Post by bperet » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:08 am

For those that haven't heard yet, I have been having problems with severe edema in my leg making it very difficult to walk, sit and get around, which is why I have not been able to get on the forum much to answer questions. A CT scan has shows that the lymph nodes are severely inflamed, blocking circulation and causing swelling--the cause: cancer of the lymphatic system. They tell me that it is already at "stage 4" and my condition is terminal. I am doing hormone therapy and chemo, but they are rather devastating to my overall health... it takes me about 10 days to recover from chemo sickness and then they do it again 10 days after that! The chemo is currently holding the cancer in check, but it is no way to live a happy life. The oncologist also tells me that it isn't a cure... it just may extend my life for a while longer. (I am looking at alternative methods to deal with the cancer.)

I'm not sure where this is going to leave RS/RS2 research and the maintenance of these sites. Wsitze is currently doing the admin work; I've asked SoverT if he can take over software maintenance. Hopefully, they can keep the sites going. If anyone else might be able to assist, contact wsitze (admin work) or sovert (software) and let them know. My ability to research has been badly compromised from the drugs (cannot think clearly), so I'm hoping the other regular posters here can follow the lead I've established and finish the RS2 research.

From what I've read of the ideas and questions being posted, there are some very intelligent people here. I ask they you folks take a stab at answering each other's questions... you're a smart bunch and know more than you may realize about this theory. So please don't be shy... put out those ideas, right or wrong. Many times a wrong idea opens the door to a new discovery... just look at many of my posts! One goof lead to the discovery that galaxies are actually solar systems! Sometimes, you just need to take that leap of faith to see where an idea goes.

I will be working with Gopi to try to put together an outline of my research, detailing the differences of RS2 from Larson's RS (the inclusion of the yin/angular components) to show where I was heading. I strongly believe that the inclusion of the quaternion approach is the correct path, and will open the door to many new discoveries.

I will continue to contribute as long as I can. After all, this is my life's work... dedicated 38 years to it!
Every dogma has its day...

Djchrismac

Re: Future of RS/RS2 research

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:02 am

Thanks for another update Bruce, we are all still praying for you to make a full recovery.

I am more than happy to assist Wsitze and SoverT with anything, admin work might be best but I have a lot of web experience.

As for the forum, we will strive to continue your research no matter what happens although others have a much better grasp of RS2 than I do, so i'll probably continue to do my usual and try to encourage discussions and research while chipping in the occasional bit of info or a fresh tangent and letting those that are much more mathematical than I figure out the stuff I still struggle to understand.

In saying that, I do believe I kept mentioning quaternions when I first posted either here or on the AQ/CH fora many years ago so at least I can rely on my intuition for something and it did lead me to your work in the first place. :D I just wish I could get my head around RS2 a bit more but when the maths and equations come out I really struggle to make sense of it due to having more of an arty/english brain.

Rest assured, we will continue with your work and do our best to advance it for you. Hopefully your luck will change and you will still be able to contribute as nobody knows this work better than you do. You have taught me so much already and I cannot thank you enough for opening my eyes to the truth of our reality, one very different to that sold to us by the mainstream.