Book Sales temporarily unavailable

PLEASE READ THIS FORUM for general information about features of this forum, rules, member options and guidelines.
bperet

Book Sales temporarily unavailable

Post by bperet » Sat May 04, 2019 2:19 pm

Due to some health issues, I have placed the Amazon book sales on "vacation hold," until I return from the hospital and am well enough to continue the work.

I also will not be able to participate and maintain the forum for a bit.

Bruce
Every dogma has its day...

duane

Re: Book Sales temporarily unavailable

Post by duane » Sun May 05, 2019 8:27 am

hi Bruce,

get well soon
we miss your input

may the reciprocal cosmic s/t balance tip in your favor

user737

Re: Book Sales temporarily unavailable

Post by user737 » Sun May 05, 2019 9:14 pm

Don't worry.
I have plenty to say and will keep posting.
Thanks for all you do.
Light and love.

bperet

Book sales are back online

Post by bperet » Wed May 22, 2019 3:39 pm

I'm back in in reasonable enough shape to get things going again. Book are now for sale again available at Amazon.com.

I am just about out of Beyond Newton, so if you want one of Larson's original books, now would be the time to buy one. I am republishing this in the near future, along with Beyond Space and Time, Basic Properties of Matter and New Light on Space and Time, which have been out of print for a while. These will be second editions, where we've gone in an corrected errors in the books, added some comentary and updated tables and figures to more modern values (which turned out to better match Larson's calculations from those he used 50 years ago!).

Got most of the typesetting done, but could use some assistance in proofreading and indexing. The files are in OpenDocument format, using basic OpenOffice Writer indexing. If you feel you could help out with this, please drop me a reply or PM me. Thanks.
Every dogma has its day...