The Solid of Time

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
user737

The Solid of Time

Post by user737 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:37 pm

Has someone had a talk with Miles Mathis?
This guy is an undercover shill for RS2 and he doesn't even know it.

Firstly, if you haven't already, scoot on over here and take a look at his derivation of tangential velocity.

Let me save you the suspense.

v = ω÷r

Yes, the inverse of v = ω×r

Thus, r = ω÷v

But, the units! acceleration divided by length is velocity?

Of course, s ÷ t = 1
That's a given. ;)

Multiplying an acceleration by a time yields a velocity (we all know that); conversely, dividing an acceleration by a length the same yields a velocity (we should know that). It's all about how we want to scale the motion.

Therefore, a tangential velocity (1D) in proportion to an orbital acceleration (2D from our perspective) yields a real radius.

I see time.

Djchrismac

Re: The Solid of Time

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:32 am

user737 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:37 pm
Has someone had a talk with Miles Mathis?
This guy is an undercover shill for RS2 and he doesn't even know it
Actually yes a good while ago Gopi met him and they discussed things. I too have been in contact with him in the past but found his ego got in the way of serious discussion, he doesn't like reading the theories of other researchers and once his mind is made up on something he won't change it.

Other than that he is spot on about a majority of topics especially the charge field and what the spooks are up to (but not global geoengineering or ancient history for example) and we've been linking to his website and posting about his papers for years now on https://fora.conscioushugs.com/ and https://forum.antiquatis.org/.

He likes to do things his way which is a shame as he has closed off other avenues of research that would give him a clearer view of the big picture. Other than that, I quite like him and his angry rants, you can tell he has Scottish blood.