Chemtrails

Discussion and ideas concerning the animate (living) realm.
bperet

Chemtrails

Post by bperet »

https://jackkruse.com/reality-1-holes-reality-make-time/ wrote:In 1941, Szent-Gyorgyi was the first to suggest all proteins were semiconductors. Most of the physicist at that time thought he was nuts because it is essential that semiconductors to have a certain energy structure, and this structure was absent in proteins. What the physicists forgot is that all proteins in vivo were hydrated and the way they drew their conclusions was in laboratory specimens of proteins which came dehydrated. This is why they most have missed the effect that exists in all proteins. They are light antenna for certain frequencies of light in cells.
Given Kruse is right and proteins are "light antennas for certain frequencies," I wonder what is happening to proteins with all the chemtrails filling the skies, radically changing the frequency curve of the light we receive from the sun?

If you are over 50 years old, then you may remember how different things looked in the "old days..."

Tetons in 1950... I remember how blue the sky used to be.
Tetons, 1950
Tetons, 1950
Tetons-1950.jpg (119.47 KiB) Viewed 20577 times
Tetons in 2014...
Tetons, 2014
Tetons, 2014
Tetons-2014.jpg (41.63 KiB) Viewed 20577 times
Perhaps this explains why people can't spend the day out in the sun, anymore--the COLOR of the light makes you sick.
Every dogma has its day...
wsitze

Re: Chemtrails

Post by wsitze »

The pictures are taken at different times of the year, in other words at different seasons and cloud covers.
Graybeard
bperet

Re: Chemtrails

Post by bperet »

wsitze wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:08 pm The pictures are taken at different times of the year, in other words at different seasons and cloud covers.
I thought of that... I selected these because they were both taken in November.
And the later photo has chemtrail cover... it gets bad over the Tetons (seen it for myself).
Every dogma has its day...