Dewey Larson removed from Wikipedia--AGAIN

Society News
Djchrismac

Re: Dewey Larson removed from Wikipedia--AGAIN

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:48 am

bperet wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:56 am
Why don't you and wsitze update the reciprocalsystem.org biography on Larson, which you could use as a template for a Wiki post. That way, at least it will be out there in the search engines, someplace.
Sounds good i'll send wsitze a message.
bperet wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:56 am
Perhaps when you get the bio flushed out, you should hit other Wiki's, like Peswiki and the alternatives to Wikipedia?
Will do, I hadn't even heard of Peswiki but it has a lot of interesting content!

Djchrismac

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:36 pm

I found a couple of interesting pages, first the unsurprising rationalwiki page on Larson which used Satz's failed attempt to counter their psyop website attack on Larson to strengthen their case against them!

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Reciprocal_Theory

Probably best left well alone.

This also popped up though and actually wasn't a bad read or a full on attack:

http://encyclopedia.kids.net.au/page/re ... _of_Theory

What both articles touch on and which may be important when it comes to getting RS2 and Larson promoted more to the mainstream is the apparent lack of mathematics to back it up. A very intelligent engineer friend of mine rejected the RS when I sent him links to read for this very reason, then there was no more dialogue on it unless I could show him the workings using mainstream equations!

I don't understand how they can't understand that this is all you need:

I've messaged wsitze about collaborating so once we've got a first draft we'll send it to you for your input.

bperet

Post by bperet » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:32 am

Larson spent decades trying to get his ideas before the High Priests of Science, with no success. Long ago I decided to not waste time with sites like IrrationalWacky, as they have no intention of expressing a clear and honest analysis. They even pay search engine sites to get top billing so people will see their trash first, and therefore not pursue a new understanding of anything--that's "job security" for scientists.

But people are slowly wising up to the fact that the stuff you SHOULD study is the stuff that the "experts" bad-mouth and claim to be "pseudo-something." And eventually, those priestly "experts" become nothing more than fools.
Every dogma has its day...