The Zero Point

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
T'Shilah

The Zero Point

Post by T'Shilah »

Thank you. I feel better about it knowing you really can grow crystal on wire. As soon as I locate it I will post it.
Gopi

Tom Bearden's book

Post by Gopi »

Hi friends,

At long last,I am back home,and my,what a difference that makes!![pun intended...:)]

I had obtained a copy of Thomas Bearden's "Energy from the vacuum",they give free copies to students,and was surprised to see many of the ideas to be developed very similar to the concepts of the reciprocal system...Just thought I would share a few of them with all.

[page 3] He correctly identifies that force does not behave as legacy science believes it to be...as an independent cause,but rather that mass is a component of force.Force is an effect and not a cause.

[page 4] He points out the erroneous definitions of potential,where again,the cause and the effect are equated [potential is the work done in bringing a charge from infinity to a point]That one had me stunned for a while...it was what we had 'learnt' hundreds of times for exams as the definition.

[page 11] He brings up a concept called time reversal zone[TRZ],which to me looks pretty similar to the idea of a quantum of space,judging from the properties of the zone...quoting:"In a TRZ, the law of attraction and repulsion of charged particles are reversed" "Any moment in time exists simultaneously throughout the universe.In short,time is a multiple connection in 3-space".He calls our idea of motion within the space quantum as the 'time reversal'.

[page 12] There is a statement here "..All energy in 3-space comes from the time domain locally and returns to the time domain locally,in a giant negentropic circulation" which I wasn't able to understand.Negentropy is the opposite of entropy.The charge is taken to be equivalent to energy,in Larson's work,[t/s for both] so is this description nothing more than saying 'rotational vibration'?

[page 63] The polarizations of the photons are taken to be transverse,longitudinal, and even 'time polarized'.The transverse polarization is easily understood,according to the orientation of the birotations.What are the longitudinal and time polarized photons?

[page 187] The work-energy principle is stated in a different way here...that a single joule of energy is available for work any number of times,and the sequence goes something like this ;energy->work done,energy changes form-> work done,energy changes form once more...etc.

[page 105] The most important aspect,that the original equations of Maxwell were 20 in number,and were reduced to four.The original involved the quaternion equations,and quaternion algebra supposedly lost out to vector algebra as it was complicated,and ever since then,half the systems weren't even considered.

I have attached a page on the twenty original equations,might prove to be helpful...

Cheers,

Gopi
Attachments
maxwell.pdf
(91 KiB) Downloaded 530 times
bperet

Re: Tom Bearden's book

Post by bperet »

gopiv wrote:
I had obtained a copy of Thomas Bearden's "Energy from the vacuum",they give free copies to students,and was surprised to see many of the ideas to be developed very similar to the concepts of the reciprocal system...Just thought I would share a few of them with all.
I am familiar with Bearden's older works... matter of fact, I originally got the idea that the photon was the charge carrier of an electron from his article on Young's two-slit experiment.

gopiv wrote:
[page 4] He points out the erroneous definitions of potential,where again,the cause and the effect are equated [potential is the work done in bringing a charge from infinity to a point]That one had me stunned for a while...it was what we had 'learnt' hundreds of times for exams as the definition.p
It is unfortunate that he looks at things in terms of charge. Interesting point of symmetry, though. Hadn't really considered that potential and kinetic are two perspectives of the same thing.

gopiv wrote:
He calls our idea of motion within the space quantum as the 'time reversal'.
The Time Region? Sounds very close.

gopiv wrote:
[page 12] There is a statement here "..All energy in 3-space comes from the time domain locally and returns to the time domain locally,in a giant negentropic circulation" which I wasn't able to understand.Negentropy is the opposite of entropy.The charge is taken to be equivalent to energy,in Larson's work,[t/s for both] so is this description nothing more than saying 'rotational vibration'?
Maybe you can post some more of this section, so we can get a better context?

I've seen this concept in other theories, and from it they usually derive a concept of "self-organization". Is that where he went with this?

gopiv wrote:
[page 63] The polarizations of the photons are taken to be transverse,longitudinal, and even 'time polarized'.The transverse polarization is easily understood,according to the orientation of the birotations.What are the longitudinal and time polarized photons?
I would assume longitudinal is "heat" (vibration in the same direction as the progression) and "time polarized" is circular polarization?

gopiv wrote:
[page 187] The work-energy principle is stated in a different way here...that a single joule of energy is available for work any number of times,and the sequence goes something like this ;energy->work done,energy changes form-> work done,energy changes form once more...etc.
Not sure what you are getting at here. Can you clarify?
Every dogma has its day...
Gopi

Bearden's book contd...

Post by Gopi »

HI,

Quote:
Maybe you can post some more of this section, so we can get a better context?
Yes,here is the full para:

"In 1999,we finally discovered a great new symmetry in EM energy flow, wherby time-energy flow symmetry and the 3-space energy flow symmetry are each individually broken,while an overlooked and more fundamental 4-symmetry energy flow,between the time-domain and the 3-space,is sustained.The result is that all energy in 3-space comes from the time domain locally and returns to the time domain locally,in a giant negentropic circulation."

Quote:
I've seen this concept in other theories, and from it they usually derive a concept of "self-organization". Is that where he went with this?
He touches upon that,as a matter of fact:

"...law of negentropy...[the law] would state that self ordering in a system could indeed push heat uphill from a cold object to a hot one and simultaneously emit energy in the process."[page 7]

Quote:
I would assume longitudinal is "heat" (vibration in the same direction as the progression) and "time polarized" is circular polarization?
No,here the meanings seem considerably different.Transverse means transverse-wave related i.e. if the photon is 'moving' in the z direction,the x and y polarizations are the transverse polarizations AND the circular too,in our terminology,as any transverse polarization can be expressed as a sum of the circular polarizations.The longitudinal here seems to be nonlocal,or instantaneously acting...and so does the 'time polarised photon' or also called 'scalar photon' in legacy science.Yes,these stuff come up in quantum field theory[and are carefully neglected].The scalar and the longitudinal photons seem to have a reciprocity about them,longitudinal being space/time and time-polarized being time/space.I really do not know whether it is the photon or not,though.Again,a context may help...

While describing some excitations for cold fusion,he writes...

"In summary,for the longitudinal photon interaction,the atomic electron "absorbs" the longitudinal and its accompanying scalar photon.It is spatial energy excited (charged) by the longitudinal and time-energy charged (time-charged) by the scalar photon.This time-excited state decays emitting a longitudinal and a scalar photon in the process."

Quote:
something like this ;energy->work done,energy changes form-> work done,energy changes form once more...etc.

Not sure what you are getting at here. Can you clarify?
Here the main point is that in normal equilibrium treatment,one joule of energy can be used to gain one joule of work,and the energy is then deemed as lost.Bearden is stating that it[energy] has,to be precise,just changed form, and one joule of energy can be used to form any number of joules of work.The energy is changed into a different form by the work done,and this different form can again be used,and need not be 'lost'.In other words,there is no 'conservation of work' law.

There is a problem with reading his book,in that it is a bit too disconnected,and there is no development of concepts as such.There are many gems hidden,but one has to really sift through lot of repetitive material to get to them.

By the by,if we look at the free energy development,we are using the 'prana' only in some cases,aren't we?Most of the devices seem to use the energy from the time region of the material sector...And if these are brought into use,how would mankind in general deal with it,I wonder.

Cheers,

Gopi
bperet

Re: Bearden's book contd...

Post by bperet »

gopiv wrote:
There is a problem with reading his book,in that it is a bit too disconnected,and there is no development of concepts as such.There are many gems hidden,but one has to really sift through lot of repetitive material to get to them.
Not much I can comment on, without reading the entire work. It appears that he has changed his theories substantially since I've last read them. And you are right; his work does tend to be disjoint and difficult to follow. Has he given up on the "virtual particle" idea?

gopiv wrote:
By the by,if we look at the free energy development,we are using the 'prana' only in some cases,aren't we?
Depends on how you look at it, I guess. I don't know enough about pranic energy to say, but all the machines I've looked at so far, covering the last 150 years or so, use either cosmic particles, or a linkage between the material and cosmic sectors as a source of energy. Prana is basically that linkage.

I don't know if just using cosmic particles causes an effect on prana or not, but there is a history of sickness and mental illness associated with experimenters in the free energy field, which would indicate that DOR is present.

gopiv wrote:
Most of the devices seem to use the energy from the time region of the material sector...
Remembering that the electron is a cosmic positron, they are actually using energy from the space region of the cosmic sector.

The principle is actually very simple, and is analogous to the idea of a hydraulic water ram, where a spark gap replaces the valve on the ram.

A high potential surge enters a wire, causing a shock wave. The shock wave rams free electrons together, producing paired electrons and electron neutrinos, which are emitted by the transverse effects of the shock, and collected. This impulse energy, though small in quantity, is powerful because it is composed of double-rotations of space (the cosmic neutrino) instead of single-rotation of space (electron).

The basic problem is that positrons are also rammed, producing material neutrinos, which cause the atoms in the conductors to increase in isotope, eventually resulting in an age-limit explosion of the conductor. Tesla ran into this problem in his early experiments with "electro-radiant energy", where his wiring would just disintegrate with a bang, leaving little to no remains. I have run in to the same problem.

I've been going thru Tesla's patents, to see if he gave a clue on how he corrected this. But his unusual, conic-type coils make sense, when you understand that he is not collecting magnetic energy, but the neutrino wave that is emitted from the primary.

gopiv wrote:
And if these are brought into use,how would mankind in general deal with it,I wonder.
Considering that the "cold electricity" output of these machines is highly efficient, virtually super-conducting in its lack of loss to heat, and completely non-polluting... it could change the face of the world. That is, if you could get by the big energy conglomerates.

Research electrostatics and magnetostatics, instead of electric current, and the whole process will start to make sense.

I have to agree with Rudolf Steiner... our "electricity" is an aberration, not a normal function of Nature, and we've been led down a blind alley by only studying that aspect of the electron.
k_nehru

Tom Bearden's book

Post by k_nehru »

Dear Gopi

Can you possibly get one book for me?!

Regards

Nehru

Quote:

gopiv wrote:
Quote:
I had obtained a copy of Thomas Bearden's "Energy
from the vacuum",they give free copies to

students,

Do You Yahoo!?

Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around

http://mail.yahoo.com
Gopi

About the book

Post by Gopi »

Sir,

You can try mailing them here: Cheniere.Press@hughes.net and send them a request from your side too.

Since they give only one per student,hence I doubt whether they'll send me another.I'll get one of my friends to get it for themselves and then mail it to you or something...we'll get it somehow.

Cheers,

Gopi
k_nehru

About the book

Post by k_nehru »

Thanks Gopi

Nehru

--- gopiv wrote:

Quote:
Sir,

You can try mailing them here:

Cheniere.Press@hughes.net and send them a request

from your side too.

Since they give only one per student,hence I doubt

whether they'll send me another.I'll get one of my

friends to get it for themselves and then mail it to

you or something...we'll get it somehow.

Cheers,

Gopi

------------------------

BE the change that you want to see in the world.

Do You Yahoo!?

Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around

http://mail.yahoo.com
Gopi

The Zero Point

Post by Gopi »

bperet wrote:
The principle is actually very simple, and is analogous to the idea of a hydraulic water ram, where a spark gap replaces the valve on the ram.
Is this connected to the approach of "implosion technology" mentioned on the main website, by Schauberger?

Gopi
bperet

The Zero Point

Post by bperet »

Gopi wrote:
bperet wrote:
Is this connected to the approach of "implosion technology" mentioned on the main website, by Schauberger?
No, they are two different concepts.

Implosion tech uses the idea of aether/prana, and is referred to by Olaf Alexandersson and Viktor Schauberger as "Living Water". That would indicate that somehow their apparatus connects a cosmic motion to the water molecule producing a life unit, hence "living water." It exhibits some very anomalous behavior, and may also be the basis of the "Joe Cell", talked about in the Ancient Tech forum (Electronic Service, Unit #16).

The spark gap tech uses a shock wave to convert electrons into electron neutrinos, producing an inanimate "cold electric" effect, documented elsewhere.