Principle of vibration,the missing part of RS system?--Information delivered by the Kapanadze device

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
Sun

Principle of vibration,the missing part of RS system?--Information delivered by the Kapanadze device

Post by Sun »

The vibration i present here is not the common sense vibration of wave. It is more like the Keely's aetheric vibration(thanks to our dear Dr. Bruce), which exists before space and time are created, while the RS system mainly start from the space/time relation. Let me start my very unprofessional analysis from the Kapanadze device. As i show in fig.1, which from a claimed sucessful replication, this device is nothing more than a reversed Tesla coil. I simplifed the circuit as fig.2 for analysis. The left part is a AC power source and the transformer raises the voltage to a very high level, causing a high voltage and low current oscillation in L1(L2 will be disscussed later), which reduces power loss in the left part of the circuit. L2 and L1 winding in the same axis conform another transformer, except there's a SHORT-CIRCUIT(9). Kapanadze told us that this is not his invention, but is Nicola Tesla's. He said he just found how to make L1 and L2 resonance automatically, which is the most important part of this device. Without the SHORT-CIRCUIT this thing is nothing more than a simple circuit using electromagnetic induction to conduct energy. The function of the SHORT-CIRCUIT is to imbalance the two circuits permanently. I suspect that resonance between L1 and L2 in this circumstance will need some extra energies go into L2. Basing on this though, it would be very easy to set up equations to caculate the energy in this system. However, loss the last equation, the equation of resonance between L1 and L2, make this mission impossible. I believe the result would be that extra energy draws out from earth ground. What is this mean? Think about L1 and L2 as crystals(quartz or something) and there is a analogue of SHORT-CIRCUIT between this two, extra energies must be draw out from nowhere, in which we don't need a ground. So the key is to cheat the resonance, imbalance the resonance, free energies will come to us. Again, we have no equation for the resonance.

In the llresearch transcripts, some ufo guy named Oxal said, "Condensation in dense form results from oscillations between reciprocally related space/time entities and permeability, or the basic density of this material, is a function of the apparent velocity of what you call light. There are six spaces and six times in each density. In your present form and state of awareness you recognize three. The other three you travel in in the state of sleep. In doing this. you become, quite often, mismatched with your awareness you possess in your waking state. For this reason you are able to perceive events that will occur in what is to you in the waking state the future. However, the future is an illusion, as is the past, for there is only the present. It is possible to slide, shall we say, along with respect to your awareness of time in the waking state simply by removing through the process of normal sleep the confines of the physical illusion. Space and time are then, as before, reciprocally related."

These statements are really profound. Let's go back to the Yin-Yang illustration. The circle means we are all the one, and the curve in the center means rotation of the circle, where rotation is recognize as primary in RS2. Now let's look at the two reciprocal related Yin/Yang. In fact, Chinese will not call the cosmic sector as Yin, in contrast, we will call the cosmic region Yang. Everthing has a form, seeing by our eyes is Yin, while the invisable things in energy form will be Yang. Herbals of Yang property will increase the energy of our body, such as ginseng. The cosmic sector is t/s, energy, and therefore is Yang, and vice versa. The Yin-Yang illustration itself have implied SIX DIMENSIONS of space and time. The black little circle in the white half circle in the left is where we dwell in. The other half of the circle in the right will be the negative space/time, mentioned by Ra in Law of One. Our reality is just our dream. The difference between the dream of our reality and the dream in our sleep is that we all in the same dream which is reality, where the dream in sleep is just someone's. The amazing thing is we can have a same dream together and live in different time(1975,1999,2012...) parallelly(in the same time). That's why there's no future no past only now. That's how 2012 transition be precisely designed. We are not who we really are but just someone of ourseves in the same dream. Once our truely selves fall asleep in this dream, our truely selves jump into the river of time,perceiving time lapse. See, space and time are contiuity. Just like our truely selves are the central point of a rotating circle. When our truely selves project us into the edge of the circle, our truely selves become us. We rotate as the circle rotaes, which is the rotation of time. The only rule is that there can not be two same individuals in the same time/sape.

So what is space and time is just depend on our poit of view. In the point of this dream, we find space and time reciprocally related. That means space and time are not exist. We create them by our thought!! Then what exist? Ourselves exist! Let's go back to see what Oxal said. He said,"Condensation in dense form results from oscillations between reciprocally related space/time entities and permeability, or the basic density of this material, is a function of the apparent velocity of what you call light." Firstly, he told us there's some kind of oscillations. Secondly he told us the density, is the permeability, which is a function of the speed of light. So what happend when we grow up to the next density? Obviously, the speed of light changes. Change to what? Change to ZERO. So in the fourth density, the light stay still. So the moving of lights is not result from our inward motion. It result from our slower inward motion(less gravity) than the other part of the universe. However, it is ok to use the concept of outward space, doesn't matter in math equation. Now let's talk about "oscillation" and "density". I think the "oscillation" is equal to vibration. That is the vibration of our truely self, not the one in the dream. So the "oscillation" and "density" will relate to our real body, which i suspect it is aether or "chi". Vibration of aether is just the vibration of ourself and derive from our thought.We are all one in the truely reality, which is in the form of aether. The frequency of vibration of ourselves determine which density we belong to. It is the vibration of ourselves cause condensation, which manifest as gravity.

What is the special of crystal? Let's see how a planet form. Imagine a infinitely large balloon which is our turely universe. Our frequency of aetheric vibration continously going up. Individuals in the same frequency attrack each other and stick together to forming a group. Along with the frequency growing up, gravity become more and more significant and finally condense a planet. The projection of this condensation is what we see in our space. All planets are scarlar direct to the central point of the balloon and are of a part of the condensation of the whole universe. We will all become a black hole finally and then start the next creation, which will be recognized as The Big Bang. The forming of crystal is the same process as the forming of planet. The character of this condensation is that they have a perfect frequency of the whole concious of the earth, which is called Gaia. Cheating the resonance between cystal and Gaia will draw energies from ourselves from nowhere.

I think the frequency of aetheric vibration can be calculated using the RS system, but i have no clue.
Attachments
fig.1
fig.1
fig.1.gif (747.82 KiB) Viewed 7988 times
fig.2
fig.2
fig.2.png (16.54 KiB) Viewed 7988 times
bperet

Density Bands

Post by bperet »

Something that is not well known among readers of the Ra Material is that the questioner, Don Elkins, had a good friend by the name of Dewey B. Larson. Both Don, and the channeler, Carla Rueckert, were founding members of ISUS (originally called New Science Advocates) and were members of the first Board of Directors. Don and Carla were very familiar with Larson's Reciprocal System when these channelings were made. The fact that references to RS concepts show up in many of the readings may not be a profound as one may think.
I think the frequency of aetheric vibration can be calculated using the RS system, but i have no clue.
I calculated the frequencies of the various densities for both space/time and time/space back in 2008. They can be found on the main site, here: Density Bands.
Every dogma has its day...
bperet

Cannot find info on Kapanadze device

Post by bperet »

I looked around the Internet, but could not find any official information on the Kapanadze device. It appears he has not released any diagrams or schematics, only YouTube videos (which don't mean much). The figure you posted is not his machine, but appears to be a guess made by someone else.

Do you have any real diagrams for how this device works? I noticed it includes a mechanical component, which is not in the figure.
Every dogma has its day...
Sun

Cannot find info on Kapanadze device

Post by Sun »

There's not much information in fact. I upload the patent of Kapanadze device. Some other information can be found in the book "Pratical Guide to 'Free-Energy' Devices". Another thing i should mention is i've used the explanation of Kapanadze device by a Russian. I'm sorry not to mention this. I upload the analysis of the Russian guy too. I think some different designs result from the same principle, i found them essentially have the same configuration. It is more important that the circuit work, so i upload another one, because i don't know whether the circuit in the patent work. I found the principle of resonance Kapanadze used must be magnetic coupling resonance proposed by MIT guys, published in Science( i've upload it. I can not understan this article and try to get some help from friends right now). Kapanadze do not know how his device work, and the frequency he used is just to draw electricty from power companies.
Attachments
principle_of_work_of_Kapanadze.pdf
Russian analysis
(920.93 KiB) Downloaded 494 times
WO2008103129A1.pdf
patent
(648.03 KiB) Downloaded 503 times
Wireless Power Transfer via Strongly Coupled Magnetic Resonances.pdf
(188.5 KiB) Downloaded 520 times
Sun

Density Bands

Post by Sun »

I calculated the frequencies of the various densities for both space/time and time/space back in 2008. They can be found on the main site, here: Density Bands.
I've read this part, but I don't think the "Density Bands" is the density present by Ra and the other ufo guys. "Density Bands" showing in this diagram are frequency range of photons, but the truely density i think, would be the density of our concious, or the thought form of ourselves. I think aether is just a define for this form of us. It exist before space and time are created. So density is the density of aether. Aether in the same density should have different frequencies, which is discrete and can be calculated(may be convinent to use octonary number). There're many ways to verify this hypothesis and frequency. For example, melt down metals as you mentioned what Keely do. The most amazing part for me would be the application in medicine. Tumor's frequency is higher than the individual him/herself, which is resonant with earth. Disrupting this resonance may lead the cells to transform. Everything including chemical substances has a frequency of aether, that's how they work in our body, that's how herbals work. For example, "cholera toxin induces malignant glioma cell differentiation"(published in PNAS). There should be two properties of aetheric vibration. The first may be the "sympathic attraction", which means individuals attract each other to a group in the aether form, and it will have its manifestation in our space. The second one should be there is strong energy transfers between two identical frequency. This kind of transfer would be space and time independent. So there would be no distance, no time, which means it transfers in the speed of thought. I read the paper present by Russell Kramer, entitled "The Interaction of Electromagnetism and Gravitation along Equipotential Lines". He mentioned some kind of harmonics which i don't understand. It seems a kind of manifestation of what the vibration of aether i present here, but i can't find other papers about this. Photon is a menifestation of the emotion of love, created by our concious. I am guessing aetheric vibration causes potential of inward rotational motion, which is spirital gravity. The energy of vibration make the potential to a real moving. In other words, frequency of aetheric vibration determine the acceleration of gravity, and energy determine the quantity of gravity being manifestied. To make a thought to matter, you should raise your frequency or resonance with many other individuals focusing the same thought. The aetheric vibration may manifest as some kind of three-dimesional longitudinal wave. Since every individual has different frequency, the vibration is enhanced in some part of the earth, is weaken in some other part, forming the "earth grid".

Condensation of photons forming a planet, in which we incarnate. Our perception in the third density creates the illusion of reciprocally related space and time. But the gravity is the only thing always exist no matter how we percept our surroundings, even in the fourth density. There's no space no time, only gravity. So we will in the same place in the fourth density, just different perception, for example light stay still. This is how the 1st, 2nd, 3rd earth nest together. They just seperate in concept.

Let's see what another ufo guy said. "Space has different densities. These densities are not a physical property as you know physical property. These densities are condensed out [of] space, and each has its peculiar properties. The thing that you call gravity in your particular density is a function of condensation of your density out of space. It is similar to a bubble being formed below the surface of a window...(by Latwii)"

We know the creation of photons, whose birotation projected into space as a bivector, becoming vibration. But the gravity just coming from no where in RS theory. Rotation of time is necessary, because if it is not rotating, we will stay still as a image in this dream(our reality), but why inward motion of photon is necessary? Because it forms atom? No! It gravitate, so it forms atoms, not the reverse one.