Atomic Nuclei

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
bperet

Atomic Nuclei

Post by bperet »

When I was doing the editing for video Lecture #3 regarding the atomic neutron (muon neutrino) and the free neutron (compound neutron), I noticed something that may bring the RS much closer to conventional physics...

The simplest "atom" (quoted because it is technically a particle) is a proton + charged electron, giving mass-1 Hydrogen. Each true atom has TWO double-rotating systems, so the simplest atom would be TWO PROTONS, one providing the basis for each of the double-rotating systems. But curiously enough, we don't see a particle comprised of two protons, with the first true atom, Z=1 Mass=2 being Deuterium, composed of 1 proton, 1 neutron and 1 electron (charged).

During my study of cold electric functions, based on the cosmic electron neutrino, the following thought occurred to me: What if a cosmic electron neutrino entered the atomic "nucleus" (time region), rather than a material electron neutrino, which adds isotopic mass? Remember that the c-neutrino has the charge in SPACE, since the electric rotation is in time, so it APPEARS as a POSITIVE charge.

Proton: 1-1-(1) + c-ve (1/2)-(1/2)-1 = 1/2-1/2-0 ... the same net motion as the muon neutrino (which Larson states is the ATOMIC neutron). BUT... as Larson suggested and Nehru proved in his paper on The Lifetime of the Neutron, the cosmic neutrino is emitted after about 13 minutes, reducing the combination back to a free proton and free c-neutrino, so Larson rejected this idea because it would make atoms very unstable (atomic stability is known to be true).

What has not been previously considered is that the emission of the C-neutrino simply changes the compound neutron back to a proton. If this were to happen INSIDE the time region where the proton rotation is primary, the neutrino would move through the "time" of the "nucleus", getting trapped in another proton for about 13 minutes before being emitted again. However, it may not be able to depart the rotational system, because outside is "space", and the relation between space (outside) and space (c-neutrino) is not motion. The neutrino just gets stuck in the "nucleus", bouncing around the "protons", converting the one it enters in to a compound neutron, and reducing the neutron it leaves back to a proton. Since we view the c-neutrino as a POSITIVE charge... we see a positive charge darting around the "nucleus", flipping protons and neutrons around.

This may be the for the idea of the proton and neutron components in the atom.

P + P + c-Ve = P + N

Two double-rotating systems with a cosmic neutrino LOOKS like a proton+neutron atom.

N - c-Ve = P (emission)

P + c-Ve = N (capture)

Basically, this positive, cosmic "charge" is bouncing around the rotating systems inside the time region of an atom, switching the measured protons and neutrons back and forth, which is basically what conventional science observes--a continual interchange of charges, such that no two protons can "repel" each other and disrupt the cohesion of the nucleus. I would conclude that if another c-neutrino came along, it would be kicked out of the rotating system from charges repelling--the proton, being the faster rotation, would stick together and the c-neutrino would be expelled, thus keeping an even balance between the counts for "protons" (1 double-rotating system) and "neutrons" (the other double-rotating system).

Maybe conventional science isn't that far off, after all!

Note for ZPE researchers... if this situation is true, then ALL ATOMS have a quantity of "cold electric" neutrinos sitting in their atomic "nucleus," the number being equal to the atomic number.
Every dogma has its day...
bperet

Atomic Nuclei

Post by bperet »

I created a small animation of the concept of a c-Neutrino moving around the rotating systems of the atom. In the image, the red ball is the proton--a rotation with a positive (spatial) charge from the electric rotation of 1-1-(1). The green ball is the neutral charge, 1-1-(1) + (1/2)-(1/2)-1 = 1/2-1/2-0. The blue ball is the cosmic electron neutrino, moving back and forth between the time of the rotating systems, changing the character of the each "proton".
Attachments
PN.gif
PN.gif (275.22 KiB) Viewed 4061 times
Every dogma has its day...