RS2 Lecture

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
bperet

RS2 Lecture

Post by bperet »

I will be giving another talk on RS2 concerning the concepts we have been discussion about "complex motion" tomorrow, Thursday, starting about 6pm mountain time. I will attempt to videocast it over DimDim, using the feed from the camcorder.

I do have the first lecture on video; will make that available shortly for those interested. It concerns the nature of electricity, the concept of "cold electricity" and the zero point.

To access:

http://www.dimdim.com/

Click "Attend Meeting"

Enter your email address, your name for "Display name" and isus-secretary@rstheory.org for the "meeting room".

It requires Java ( http://java.sun.com ), IE6/7 or Firefox 1.5/2.0, and Flash player 9. I don't know about other browsers.

It won't let you connect until I open the room. Then you should see and hear what is going on here. I will post here when I get the room open.
Every dogma has its day...
Gopi

RS2 Lecture

Post by Gopi »

bperet wrote:
I will be giving another talk on RS2 concerning the concepts we have been discussion about "complex motion" tomorrow, Thursday, starting about 6pm mountain time.
What time exactly? Will it be Friday morning for me?
bperet

RS2 Lecture

Post by bperet »

Gopi wrote:
bperet wrote:
I will be giving another talk on RS2 concerning the concepts we have been discussion about "complex motion" tomorrow, Thursday, starting about 6pm mountain time.
What time exactly? Will it be Friday morning for me?
Right now, looks like around 6pm Mountain Time (GMT -7), so yep, early Friday morning for you. Right now, it depends when people get here, and what the weather is doing, since they are saying snow starting after midnight tonight and continuing tomorrow.

If we get snowed out, I can probably do it online with the whiteboard.
Phillip

RS2 Lecture

Post by Phillip »

Hi Bruce,

I can not get into the dimdim room.
bperet

Re: RS2 Lecture

Post by bperet »

Phillip wrote:
I can not get into the dimdim room.
That's because you are 10 minutes early, and I didn't start it yet.

Nobody here yet, not even Rainer. Rainer was coordinating, so it may have been moved to a later time.

I have DimDim open now for testing.
bperet

RS2 Lecture

Post by bperet »

We just finished here; looks like DimDim cut off the session early. Any idea when it went out? My screen was on screensaver, so I didn't notice until we finished. Just a box saying 'meeting closed'.
bperet

First video lecture

Post by bperet »

I have converted the first RS2 lecture to Quicktime "mov" format, which seems to have kept the audio and video aligned properly (been having trouble with the voice getting out of sync).

It can be downloaded at: http://www.rstheory.org/video/RS2-1.mov

About 371 megabytes, so it may take a while. Just right-click on the link and Save Link As... It even has my special introduction for "Transpower" in it. Let me know if the resolution is sufficient.

I have a 30-day free trial of Vegas Pro 8 video editing software, so I'll get to work on getting the second lecture out.

I'd also appreciate some feedback on how DimDim worked for the conference.

Thanks
davelook

RS2 Lecture

Post by davelook »

Hi Bruce,

Great presentation!

You said that all electrons are in phase, but I find that hard to believe, because they are be created at different times.

What if instead, during e-e+ pair creation, you still have a temporal birotation, with positrons spinning "clockwise" (inward in time, outward in space), and electrons spinning "counterclockwise" (outward in time, inward in space).

So while separated in space, they are still connected in time as a birotation.

And this would also explain the observed phenomenon of electrons & positrons constantly appearing & disappearing, because it's other "half" is off in another part of space interacting, but still locked to it's sibling in time.

HEY!!! This also explains quantum entanglement perfectly!!!
Phillip

RS2 Lecture

Post by Phillip »

The session was closed promptly at 10:00 pm MST. I suspect the dimdim default session length was still at two hours.

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 21:07:30 -0700 "bperet" (email removed) ([url=mailto:(email removed)](email removed)[/url])> writes:

Quote:
We just finished here; looks like DimDim cut off the session early. Any idea when it went out? My screen was on screensaver, so I didn't notice until we finished. Just a box saying 'meeting closed'.
bperet

RS2 Lecture

Post by bperet »

davelook wrote:
You said that all electrons are in phase, but I find that hard to believe, because they are be created at different times.
In the natural reference system, all the electrons and all the positrons must be in the same phase relationship, simply because the motion start from the unit datum, the speed of progression, 1+0i on the complex plane, then rotates from there regardless of spatial or temporal coordinate location. This accounts for the attractive and repulsive principles of charges, since that interaction is in the natural reference system.

Granted, they can be created at different CLOCK times, but that is a scale factor (iX/w) used in the metric projection. The observed phase (scaled) is not the actual phase (unscaled).

davelook wrote:
What if instead, during e-e+ pair creation, you still have a temporal birotation, with positrons spinning "clockwise" (inward in time, outward in space), and electrons spinning "counterclockwise" (outward in time, inward in space).
It would be the other way around... positrons have a speed of 1s/2ti, outward in time, hence CCW around the complex plane. Electrons have a speed of 2si/1t, moving outward in space and CW around the complex plane.

davelook wrote:
So while separated in space, they are still connected in time as a birotation.
That is the Cooper pairing. For electrons and positrons, the spatial separation isn't that far. Nehru calculated it in his article on Superconductivity, in the order of 10-4 cm.

Also remember that there are four possible birotation combinations, (e-,e+), (e+,e-), (e-,e-) (e+,e+). The first two look and act the same, for all practical purposes.

davelook wrote:
And this would also explain the observed phenomenon of electrons & positrons constantly appearing & disappearing, because it's other "half" is off in another part of space interacting, but still locked to it's sibling in time.
The disappearing trick is more an artifact of the projective assumptions of observation. Remember that you are dealing with a 1d rotation--a disc--which is randomly orienting with respect to the observer. If you are looking square on, you may see an electron. If it rotates around and you are looking at the back side, it will appear the rotation has changed direction and it now looks like a positron. If you look edge-on, all that is there is a line, and it disappears.

davelook wrote:
HEY!!! This also explains quantum entanglement perfectly!!!
Yes, it does!