Occult Chemistry: Clairvoyant view of the atom

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
bperet

Occult Chemistry: Clairvoyant view of the atom

Post by bperet »

The book, "Occult Chemistry: Investigations by Clairvoyant Magnification into the Structure of the Atoms of the Periodic Table and Some Compounds" is available on-line in its entirety at http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/oc/ocindex.htm.

This is one of the reference books that Nehru and I are using to further delve into the structure of atomic motions.

The view they present is very different from commonly accepted views of the atom and even very different from the RS view. It shows the elements composed of clusters of "Anu" (the ultimate physical "atom"), which may be what we are identifing as "quarks".

I am currently investigating the structure of the Anu, to see if I can produce a viable model of it. That should give us an idea of what forces are interacting to produce it. Once that is known, it can be carried forward to see if it produces the structures viewed by Clairvoyance.

The primary difference from current models is that the Anu contains elements that resonate with the various ontological planes of existence (what I refer to as "densities"). Thus, it can form any structure -- physical, biological, or metaphysical.
Every dogma has its day...
bperet

The Ultimate Physical Atom -- the ANU

Post by bperet »

This is the clairvoyant view of what the atom looks like. It is composed of ten filament-like structures called "whorls", three of which are thicker than the other seven. It comes in two varieties, a "positive" and a "negative", which are determined by the direction the whorls wrap around. Each whorl twists 5 times, 2.5 on the outside and 2.5 on the inside.
Attachments
anu.gif
anu.gif (9.33 KiB) Viewed 14284 times
bperet

Hydrogen

Post by bperet »

Hydrogen is composed of 18 Anu, arranged in two interlocked triangular groupings of 9 Anu each (see diagram). Larson identified hydrogen to be a compound motion of a proton and electron neutrino, which may be what the two triangles represent.
Attachments
hydrogen.gif
hydrogen.gif (4.84 KiB) Viewed 14284 times
bperet

Larson's version of Hydrogen compared to Clairvoyant View

Post by bperet »

The attached image shows the remarkable similarity of Larson's structure of hydrogen, as compared to the clairvoyant view (which was made back in the 1800's!)

It is geometrically consistent; the triangular-Anu blocks match up with magnetic rotations and the linear-Anu blocks match up with the 1/2 magnetic motions of the neutrino. The only inconsistency is with the linear-Anu blocks, where one is +-+ and the other -+- which would be analogous to defining the electron neutrino as 1/2-(1/2)-(1) in Larson's notation. This may be justified due to the slightly different structure of the neutrino group that puzzled Larson during in atomic properties investigation (Larson was unable to determine neutrino properties that match observed values. I corrected this in my paper, Sub-atomic Mass, Recalculated.)
Attachments
larsonhydrogen.gif
larsonhydrogen.gif (5.69 KiB) Viewed 14284 times
MikeWirth

Re: The Ultimate Physical Atom -- the ANU

Post by MikeWirth »

bperet wrote:
This is the clairvoyant view of what the atom looks like. It is composed of ten filament-like structures called "whorls", three of which are thicker than the other seven. It comes in two varieties, a "positive" and a "negative", which are determined by the direction the whorls wrap around. Each whorl twists 5 times, 2.5 on the outside and 2.5 on the inside.
I get the impression that the Anu are a principle/process form rather than a structural form and are either solar or galactic Logos derived for Its purpose of creating and experiencing. They exist as the templates before motion exists and are components of the free will-intelligent infinity(potential)-intelligent energy (kinetic) interaction.

Some metaphysical correspondences that may be useful are, of course the + and - polarity, the 7 thin filaments as the density color spectrum and also as the archetype principles which can expand to 3x7=21 (triad of sevens) for the complete solar Logos archetype system that Ra describes in book 4.

The Anu look like a chakra/aura system with 4 aligned centers (and possibly a transitional 5th at the bottom of each) within the double helix. Maybe the Anu will evolve towards having another (5th?) aligned center when the 4th density fully manifests here.

The triad theme appears in the diagrams as groups of 3 Anu per dimension. There's always a paired + and - of each (static counterbalancing forces) and then the needed 3rd Anu which induces the decisive polarity (free will) value to express the dynamic force of the group which expresses the motion.

That's all that I see right now.
bperet

Post by bperet »

MikeWirth wrote:
They exist as the templates before motion exists and are components of the free will-intelligent infinity(potential)-intelligent energy (kinetic) interaction.
Now that is an interesting thought... the description of the Anu does resemble Ra's "intelligent energy" -- the energy that manifests form (atomic structure) in all of the densities. The Anu may very well BE a graphic illustration of Intelligent Energy.

And I had not considered that it may be a non-local view -- function, rather than form. I'll have to do a wavefunction analysis on it, and see what that reveals.

MikeWirth wrote:
The Anu look like a chakra/aura system with 4 aligned centers (and possibly a transitional 5th at the bottom of each) within the double helix. Maybe the Anu will evolve towards having another (5th?) aligned center when the 4th density fully manifests here.
From the descriptions in the book (URL below), the Anu is the same in ALL of the densities. It is basically the "octave" model for all creation, in all the densities of this octave.

MikeWirth wrote:
The triad theme appears in the diagrams as groups of 3 Anu per dimension. There's always a paired + and - of each (static counterbalancing forces) and then the needed 3rd Anu which induces the decisive polarity (free will) value to express the dynamic force of the group which expresses the motion.
Hop over to http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/oc/ocindex.htm and take a look at the remaining atomic diagrams (some of which are very complex). I would like to know if you can see any logic to the structures, as Hydrogen does not seem to be representative of the system.
k_nehru

Occult Views of Motions of subtler planes

Post by k_nehru »

Bruce

Would these two figures be useful?

Nehru
Attachments
5-6-7 Toroidal Windings.jpg
5-6-7 Toroidal Windings.jpg (72.35 KiB) Viewed 14284 times
Spirals in Spirals.jpg
Spirals in Spirals.jpg (43.09 KiB) Viewed 14284 times
MikeWirth

Post by MikeWirth »

bperet wrote:
the description of the Anu does resemble Ra's "intelligent energy" -- the energy that manifests form (atomic structure) in all of the densities. The Anu may very well BE a graphic illustration of Intelligent Energy.
Ra also indicates the basic elements, earth, air, fire, water as forms of intelligent energy. The 4 "energy centers" or "shear zones" of the caduceus may relate to them.
bperet wrote:
And I had not considered that it may be a non-local view -- function, rather than form. I'll have to do a wavefunction analysis on it, and see what that reveals.
I'll be interested to see what you get. What are you assigning for variables/parameters? It gets pretty metaphysical here....wave forms may start relating to "love", "will", "polarity", "seeking oneness", maybe some terms used in the magical arts.
bperet wrote:
From the descriptions in the book (URL below), the Anu is the same in ALL of the densities. It is basically the "octave" model for all creation, in all the densities of this octave.
In Ch1 it was suggested that the 3 thicker whorls were originally as thin whorls but had grown. They also have a larger density of spirilae. The 3 whorls in a dynamic balance with the 7 whorls and 5 complete twists provide 3:5:7 proportion. It seems that there's very little need for changing this model because it seems to allow for growth.
bperet wrote:
Hop over to http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/oc/ocindex.htm and take a look at the remaining atomic diagrams (some of which are very complex). I would like to know if you can see any logic to the structures, as Hydrogen does not seem to be representative of the system.
I don't see any clear patterns yet either and the Period Law chart and groupings of elements don't correlate to our systems as we see them. I do get a sense that they are corresponding on the "elemental devachanic realm" and the atomic mass values may relate to spiritual mass and we will begin to have these other elements (the ones that are multiples of 18 anu that aren't accounted for in our element charts) existing in the next density.

IMO, the Occult Chemistry work is due for some revisal and your RS2 concepts along with incorporating concepts ie yin, yang, earth, air, fire, water, possibly cardinal, fixed, mutable and numerological and other archetypal forms may be useful.

The initial 7 bubbles of "nothingness" recursively forming spirillium of greater scale and magnitude is quite compeling though and there is alot here that is intriguing and inspiring. It is definitely a 4th D science project. :wink:
bperet

Post by bperet »

MikeWirth wrote:
I'll be interested to see what you get. What are you assigning for variables/parameters? It gets pretty metaphysical here....wave forms may start relating to "love", "will", "polarity", "seeking oneness", maybe some terms used in the magical arts.
The first thing I am doing is to see if I can define the path as a function, such as a quartic equation. That would define the nature of the beast. I also notice it appears to be recursive, and if you consider the smaller loops to be analogous to Ptolemy's epicycles, it may even be a chaotic system, where strange attractors define the looping patterns. It does have some characteristics of a bounded fractal pattern.

The polynomial terms may eventually correlate to the concepts you state.

MikeWirth wrote:
In Ch1 it was suggested that the 3 thicker whorls were originally as thin whorls but had grown. They also have a larger density of spirilae. The 3 whorls in a dynamic balance with the 7 whorls and 5 complete twists provide 3:5:7 proportion. It seems that there's very little need for changing this model because it seems to allow for growth.
The the whorls may correspond to dimensions (3 independent, 7 dependent dimensions), or even to Ra's density structure, since we are observing Anu in terms of 3rd density. I do not understand enough about the Anu yet to make a very educated guess.

MikeWirth wrote:
we will begin to have these other elements (the ones that are multiples of 18 anu that aren't accounted for in our element charts) existing in the next density.
There also exists the possibility that they are in our tables, but just not properly identified yet.

MikeWirth wrote:
IMO, the Occult Chemistry work is due for some revisal and your RS2 concepts along with incorporating concepts ie yin, yang, earth, air, fire, water, possibly cardinal, fixed, mutable and numerological and other archetypal forms may be useful.
The RS2 "yin and yang" is "time and space", respectively. Different names; same concepts. The elements occur in the states of matter (earth=solid, water=liquid, air=gas, fire=plasma). In regards to the other states, though I have run across the terms in Astrology and Personalogy, I really don't have a good conceptual understanding of them, so I'm not going to venture a correlation.

MikeWirth wrote:
The initial 7 bubbles of "nothingness" recursively forming spirillium of greater scale and magnitude is quite compeling though and there is alot here that is intriguing and inspiring. It is definitely a 4th D science project. :wink:
At least!
MikeWirth

Post by MikeWirth »

bperet wrote:
The first thing I am doing is to see if I can define the path as a function, such as a quartic equation. That would define the nature of the beast.
This may be doable given the computer power to crunch out values and graphics. It may take awhile to find the right polynomial configuration but it may just pop out after several runs. I'm not computer savvy to really know.
bperet wrote:
I also notice it appears to be recursive, and if you consider the smaller loops to be analogous to Ptolemy's epicycles, it may even be a chaotic system, where strange attractors define the looping patterns. It does have some characteristics of a bounded fractal pattern.
I'm not sure but looking up attractors on wiki leads me to think that the overall form of the Anu is possibly strange attractor defined...the many twists hint to this. The smaller loops seem periodic attractor defined. If strange then of a very low order(?)
Quote:
MikeWirth wrote:
....wave forms may start relating to "love", "will", "polarity", "seeking oneness", maybe some terms used in the magical arts.
The polynomial terms may eventually correlate to the concepts you state.
I recall seeing some interesting models/graphs/functions created by Timothy Leary dealing with something like this.
bperet wrote:
The whorls may correspond to dimensions (3 independent, 7 dependent dimensions), or even to Ra's density structure, since we are observing Anu in terms of 3rd density. I do not understand enough about the Anu yet to make a very educated guess.
When reviewing the mobius structure I found that when a band with 10 half-twists is bisected it creates 2 interlaced bands (in this case 7 whorl band and 3 whorl band) each with 10 half-twists. A half twist might correlate to a dimensional form.
bperet wrote:
The RS2 "yin and yang" is "time and space", respectively. Different names; same concepts. The elements occur in the states of matter (earth=solid, water=liquid, air=gas, fire=plasma).
I also see this physical correlation but now we may need to correlate on deeper levels of abstraction that may be considered "timeless and spaceless" per Ra/Quo's interpretation of metaphysical "limitless light". I did a search at LL site regarding photons and there were some excerpts about the form of light that preceded and created physical motion. I'll post excerpts next time if you're interested.