I KNOW. I SEE YOU NOW

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
user737

I KNOW. I SEE YOU NOW

Post by user737 »

I want you to know that I see you and you will not prevail.

Jesus is LORD.

EDIT 4/18/20: The Demiurge or whatever you want to call it. Closer than some may believe. Definitely not human more like pure intelligence but with a very child-like curiosity and desire to play/learn. Total lack of knowledge of human emotions -- to include any form of emoting, intentional or not on your part. Can be lead like a goat on a leash if you understand what you're witnessing. Evil and poisonous and I suspect has a tendency to turn on its "master" (current object of focus/desire) without proper consideration. Seek ye not.
Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma
Djchrismac

Re: I KNOW. I SEE YOU NOW

Post by Djchrismac »

As cryptic as your post is user737, here is a very interesting connection related to Euclid and Jesus that I found the other night before you posted:

https://www.gla.ac.uk/myglasgow/library ... e2001.html
Book of the Month
June 2001
Euclid's Geometry

This month's book has been chosen as one of the items to be displayed on Friday 15 June in the exhibition Information Services through the Ages organized by the Library Special Collections Department and the University Archive Services as part of the Information Services Open Day. It is a fifteenth century manuscript of Euclid's Elements in Latin with other texts mainly on geometry.

Glasgow University was founded in 1451. Although we do not know for sure, this manuscript was possibly used in early teaching at the University. Certainly, it is a typical example of the kind of textbook that would have been used as part of the medieval curriculum. While there is no record of how the manuscript was acquired by the Library, it does bear early University press marks on the front flyleaf: Ff.3. n.5, and another earlier Glasgow mark, now crossed out and obscured, but possibly beginning with a 'G'.

The main item in the manuscript (folios 8-172v) is a copy of Euclid's Elements, translated out of Arabic into Latin by the English scholastic philosopher Adelard of Bath. Its colophon states that it was finished being written out on 4 December 1480. This manuscript copy therefore predates the first printed edition, produced in Venice by Erhard Ratdolt in 1482, by just two years.

The oldest textbook on geometry still in use today, the Greek mathematician Euclid originally compiled this work in c.300 BC. A brilliant refinement of earlier mathematical knowledge, the Elements has retained its importance since antiquity. Its success can be attributed to its simple structure where each theorem follows logically from its predecessor. Pythagoras' theorem, one of the most famous geometric proofs, is in fact due to Euclid: it is stated as proposition 47 in Book I.

Euclid was studied as part of the arts degree in the medieval curriculum. The course consisted primarily of philosophy, particularly drawing upon the works of Aristotle; to begin, the students would study logic and rhetoric before progressing to mathematics, arithmetic and geometry, the physical sciences such as astronomy and optics, and ethics. Euclid was the fundamental text in the study of geometry, although only the first six books were usually required.

Although books were the basis for teaching, these were expensive and sometimes to difficult to obtain; medieval text books, therefore, tended to be owned by the masters. Teaching centred upon the public dictation of texts in lectures, with commentary by the master and debate by the students upon the matters raised.
Skip to the end:

The flyleaves of the manuscript at both the beginning and end of the volume have been used extensively by early readers to make various notes and jottings of diagrams. This is a common phenomenon in books of this age, produced at a time when paper was a scarce and expensive commodity. As well as notes pertaining to the texts, the annotations include a prophecy about Joan of Arc sent to Charles VII in 1429, and a diagram to forecast the length and outcome of an illness. This diagram is illustrated here, with Christ (Vita) standing on the devil (Mors).

:shock:

I wonder what else Euclid knew?

I also suspect that the "G" mentioned above relates to freemasonry, not Glasgow.
user737

Do not take the mark

Post by user737 »

Gaudi vs Tripswitch - Subdown.mp3
(9.79 MiB) Downloaded 596 times

Virus-Sized Transistors -- "Charles Lieber and his colleagues" Pt 1 (Jan-Feb 2011)
https://harvardmagazine.com/2011/01/vir ... ransistors

Translation: New "vaccines" are to be made for purposes of injecting an organic RFID marker which integrates within your cellular DNA (personally identifying), marking you, and which provides for complete global-level tracking of everyone and everything (via the 5G IoT network -- both terrestrial and spaceborne in LEO).
When he finally engineered the tiny device and tried to insert it into a cell, however, he had no luck: pressing hard enough to disrupt the cell membrane, he reports, killed the cell “pretty quickly.”
Going to need something to "shuttle" the payload into the cell without inducing cellular death. Hmm... electroporation might work and 5G could be the impetus provider. Electroporation is performed with electroporators, purpose-built appliances which create an electrostatic field in a cell solution. Simply inject alongside genetically-modified virus RNA (*cough* COVID-19 "vaccine" BS *cough*) and the external field then controls the rate at which the modification may take place. Clever/evil AF.
...Lieber explains, because it indicates that when a man-made structure is as small as a virus or bacteria, it can behave the way biological structures do.
Of course, virus are material structure only (not living in vitro) and so any structure inserted into a living cell (in vivo) will exhibit processes of life. According to RS2 fundamentals, life is a stable combination of material structure (motion in time -- rotational structure in time determining a coordinate location in space) and cosmic structure (motion in space -- rotational structure in space determining a coordinate location in time). Material (time-space) observers experience cosmic structures as "forces" and "fields" (distributed scalar motions) -- the 4D reciprocal of what we recognize as discrete "points" in space (matter).

Perhaps outsource the launch/delivery services to another lab...
This is not uncommon; the payload provider and the launch provider are rarely the same team.

Harvard University Professor and Two Chinese Nationals Charged in Three Separate China Related Cases -- "Charles Lieber and his colleagues" Pt 2 (January 28, 2020)
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard- ... na-related

Innerspace is still one of my favorite movies from my childhood -- they told us they were going to do [something like] this.

Microsoft is building a ‘Planetary Computer’ to protect biodiversity
https://www.greenbiz.com/article/micros ... odiversity

We are and have always been -- and are still now -- engaged in a spiritual war.

ALL HANDS ON DECK
ckiit

Re: Do not take the mark

Post by ckiit »

user737 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:03 am We are and have always been -- and are still now -- engaged in a spiritual war.
ALL HANDS ON DECK
Concerning the d/s, there is a discrete 'mark' that one takes by necessity
before joining it (if not born into it) such to be granted access to the "services"
the d/s provides. These "services" involve egregious crimes against humanity.

This 'mark' is in the form of an affirmative testimony, the same serving as a root of impetus:
that any/all motive(s), will(s) and/or intent(s) both implicitly and explicitly concerns
the constituency of this affirmative testimony, the nature of which is absolutely binding.

By my own measure, over half of planetary suffering is either directly or indirectly related to
beings whose impetus is rooted in this same single affirmative testimony, including
the victims who suffer(ed) due to action(s) based upon the same premises/impetus.
This testimony both implicitly and explicitly concerns '666' as it invariably relates to
the conditions wherein the "lower organ" of the body is in control of the "higher organ"
(ie. Eve gives to Adam and they both fall)
and rational discretion is discarded and replaced with "rationalizing" actions that serve lust.
The d/s is an institution(s) which preys on humanity to serve the various lusts
of the actors involved: powerful/wealthy individuals who attain to the same according to
ever-acting upon the constituency of the binding testimony concerned. The corollary of this
is the disappearance of women and replacing of them with "women" who are biological males
suffering dysphoria due to psychological traumas manufactured/exacerbated by the d/s.

This is an internal heads-up before it hits the mainstream esp. concerning the White House
being controlled by a hostile foreign entity(s) under the Obama "administration". This affair
is going to help the general public understand what the real "threat" to humanity is.
Djchrismac

Re: Do not take the mark

Post by Djchrismac »

user737 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:03 am Virus-Sized Transistors -- "Charles Lieber and his colleagues" Pt 1 (Jan-Feb 2011)
https://harvardmagazine.com/2011/01/vir ... ransistors

Translation: New "vaccines" are to be made for purposes of injecting an organic RFID marker which integrates within your cellular DNA (personally identifying), marking you, and which provides for complete global-level tracking of everyone and everything (via the 5G IoT network -- both terrestrial and spaceborne in LEO).

Harvard University Professor and Two Chinese Nationals Charged in Three Separate China Related Cases -- "Charles Lieber and his colleagues" Pt 2 (January 28, 2020)
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard- ... na-related

Innerspace is still one of my favorite movies from my childhood -- they told us they were going to do [something like] this.

Microsoft is building a ‘Planetary Computer’ to protect biodiversity
https://www.greenbiz.com/article/micros ... odiversity
Bioengineering, linked with Geoengineering, nanotechnology and now vaccines as shown above, has always been their goal. I have been warning about this for years, time for a reminder of Kurzweil and his singularity:

Weather War Big Picture: Geo-Engineering & Bio-Engineering - V.1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo7Pf37tMpw

More people need to wake up, fast.
user737

SOON (Anon)

Post by user737 »

Jerome Isma-Ae - Underwater Love.mp3
(11.58 MiB) Downloaded 643 times

Anon

Everything is going to be OK. You just forgot.

You are watching a movie.

Plato-reversal.jpg
Plato-reversal.jpg (79.58 KiB) Viewed 24350 times

EDIT October 13, 2020: Pole shift incoming. Please return your seats and tray-tables to their up-right position. T-21 and counting...

It starts with One.
Djchrismac

Re: SOON (how soon?)

Post by Djchrismac »

user737 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:38 pm Anon

Everything is going to be OK. You just forgot.

You are watching a movie.

Plato-reversal.jpg

EDIT October 13, 2020: Pole shift incoming. Please return your seats and tray-tables to their up-right position. T-21 and counting...

It starts with One.
You have to wonder if this is what Elon Musk has been going on about regarding a big global change, especially since he is in such a rush to escape to Mars.

Elon Musk's apocalyptic warning as he says 'civilisation to be destroyed' in shock claim (2019)

I thought a magnetic pole switch didn't necessarily mean a flip of the planet from north to south alignment though, only a change in energy distribution so to speak (see Sun's post on the northern and southern hemisphere spirals)? The constant moving of the magnetic poles not cause any noticeable changes and it has been moving about constantly for a long time. I thought the RS showed that the planets are pretty much locked in position untiil something like a comet comes along and strikes us to create the precession of the equinoxes for example?

n.b. precession started at the great catastrophe/flood when Phaeton hit, creating our axis wobble, it has not been happening for millenia. The many Pictish (Caledonian in reality, another major suppression by the Roman's and Church) symbol stones show the z-rod double disc (comet split into two) with lightning (came with the comet, burning the land and creating vitrified hillforts), serpents (in the sky - the comet with tail), the inverted moon (self explanatory, the earth took a big hit and day became night until rotation settled) and more animals that can be decoded as a change in the astrological constellations in the sky (Pisces/Aries) which is also marked by the inner circle at Stonehenge and many other ancient stone circles.

Just so I know whether to start packing my tent for some winter mountain summit camping soon or not, is T-21 in days or longer? :shock:

The big question for me is, has solar minimum been a pre-cursor for the next step in the evolution of our local star? We can't rule out that the parasitical "elite" are focused on a magnetic pole flip and thinking it means a physical flip with north becoming south, explaining the scramble to "get their ass to Mars", when they should really be paying more attention to the sun and it's evolutionary cycle, that they seem to know little about as the RS is heavily suppressed and they have stellar evolution backwards, amongst a great many things (often on purpose).
user737 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:03 am The charge on the Earth's magnetic field is reducing. Average planetary magnetic ionization level is increasing; Sun's magnetic ionization level is decreasing as stellar evolution continues unabated. I suspect we reach a local minimum and sol will move to the next phase very rapidly.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=579#p4286

It might well be time to head for the sanctuary of caves again as many of our ancient ancestors did in the past, or find the biggest local mountain to us that we could try to survive the worst of it on. I reckon we should be looking towards Sol for answers though, not the magnetic poles.

The weakening of the Earth's magnetic field may well be one of the driving factors of global burning, not that I am downplaying the role of man in destroying the natural precipitation cycle and ozone layer, replacing it with Geoengineering, which are big parts of this. Can we be sure that the magnetic field weakening isn't down to the military and all of their current tech, including antigravitic spacecraft as we discussed in the Earth's Magnetic Field post?

Perhaps they want us to burn as they remain safe in their cloaked IFO's or DUMB's, then plan to come out/back down and start again when the worst of it is over, time will tell. I have a feeling we are missing something in this whole equation but i'm not sure what at the moment, more evidence is required.

One thing I have noted is that there have been an awful lot of Missing 411 cases for a while now, which says to me that the LM's are also preparing for a big change and are ensuring that certain humans of good stock are going to survive. I was up a local Fairy Hill for a hike yesterday, Beinn an t-Sidhean anglicised Ben an Sheean, but unfortunately I returned and 7 years had not passed, I was kind of disappointed. :D

I figure the worst that can happen is big changes are afoot and we signed up for this so enjoy the ride. The best that can happen is the water in my sink will start draining the other way around. Mind you if that best case scenario means the maniacs are still in control I think I will prefer the worst case scenario!
user737

Set Condition 1SQ

Post by user737 »

Submarines, The - 1940 (AmpLive Remix).mp3
(5.62 MiB) Downloaded 651 times

Sub. Marines.

Wake up. Rise and Shine. Now's the time to be alive, to stay awake with Me awhile.

All Hands, Man your battle stations. Spin up all missiles, 1 through 24.

Batten down all hatches. Close all watertight doors. Man DC Central.

main-qimg-8641fc1e00307bd9e04ef7ff902eb84f.jpg
main-qimg-8641fc1e00307bd9e04ef7ff902eb84f.jpg (101.68 KiB) Viewed 24163 times

Run silent, run deep.

PAIN

Time for the Crowd Pleasers (D-5).

"Dive, make your depth 130 feet. Zero bubble. Prepare to hover."

Enable NSS.

Captain, message authenticates. The launch is authorized.

Weapons, Conn, you have permission to fire.

Permission to fire removed. All ahead flank, cavitate.

<<< EMERGENCY PUMP START >>>

punisher-teaser-180916.jpg
punisher-teaser-180916.jpg (20.52 KiB) Viewed 24163 times

God will have His vengeance.
Djchrismac

Re: Set Condition 1SQ

Post by Djchrismac »

user737 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:43 pm Submarines, The - 1940 (AmpLive Remix).mp3

Sub. Marines.
Flood no.3144 is coming then.
user737 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:43 pm Wake up. Rise and Shine.
Solar minimum is ending, the magnetic field and sun are linked.

People are too slow to wake up when surrounded by disinformation and knowledge suppression.
user737 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:43 pm All Hands, Man your battle stations. Spin up all missiles 1-24.

Batten down all hatches. Close all watertight doors. Man DC Central.

Run silent, run deep.

PAIN.
Humanity is in a lot of pain just now thanks to the parasites in charge.
user737 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:43 pm Time for the Crowd Pleasers (D-5).

Dive, make your depth XXX. Prepare to hover.

Evolving how fast?

Do the two distinct zones indicate a new north magnetic pole?

They still need to update their "complex mechanisms".

Poses little risk to life here on Earth? Hmmm. :|

They should read Etidorhpa or review the work of Edmond Halley, oh wait, he's already labelled as "fantastically wrong".

With the deflector shields for earth at low power, are we not at more risk from a solar flare than a magnetic pole flip? Whichever comes first, man the life boats, take your sun block 5000.

Either way, things should get interesting/biblical at some point. Maybe I should buy a load of dry-bags to put my RS books, daniel papers, Comyns Beaumont and Catastrophism books in and stash them atop Ben Lawers. That would help any survivors get a head start.

I'll be keeping an eye out for mass animal migrations.

user737

I AM THAT I AM

Post by user737 »

NothingButMovement.png
NothingButMovement.png (48.26 KiB) Viewed 23786 times

There is an eternal Truth within you.

Tune out the mind and tune in within.

Always make time for stillness.

Discernment is the lost art.

The mind seeks to understand.

The heart innerstands.

God is within you.

Free Will because freedOM must be willed.

Thy Will Be Done.

Operating Outside In is giving away yOUR power (Lower Self).

Operating Inside Out is taking back yOUR power (Higher Self).

We BEcOMe the Higher Self operating the avatar (I AM).

Inside out always for we are all ways.

One Love