I can't find any evidence to refute these statements, but it doesn't add up that a material structure like virus can form naturally. Since DNA is actually life unit like Larson explains, without life, there should not be DNA exist. Secondly, RNA viruses such as HIV and HBV are something quite different from human and other eucaryotic life forms. Human do not have a mechanism for using RNA as genetic materials.the virus in the crystalline condition is a purely material structure, and as such, has no biological capability. But it has the potential of replication in an appropriate environment, because of its molecular structure, and when it enters a living cell and becomes subject to the cosmic forces that are exerted by the life unit in control of the cell, this potential is activated and the virus behaves as a biological organism. ( Beyond Space and Time,Chapter 6)
Modern western medicine has no knowledge about the cosmic sector, all efforts are made for targeting the material system, everybody looking for active ingredients or some kind of compound for specific drug target. No doubt this system have made remarkable achievements in the development of antibiotics and nutrients, but no more. What we need for treating virus should be something targeting the cosmic sector, but unfortunately we don't even have the science to detect the time region. Here, i'd like to propose several hypothesises and discuss the idea of treating virus infection in the light of RS.
1.Viruses are lifes from cosmic sector, and it causes cosmic diseases characterized by "cold".
2. Reciprocally, bacterias and fungus are lifes from materials sector and it causes diseases of hot, the material diseases. These kind of diseases have been well elucidated. Using the sanford guide to antimicrobial therapy, nothing can stop you killing bacterias.
3. Some kind of tumors are cells given full control by viruses. Evidence only exist in some cases treating by TCM, in which cancer was turned into a flu, and was cured by curing the flu.
4. Human might be a life form that combines a material life and a cosmic life.
5. Chronic disease is essentially a cosmic disease, which always occurs before material diseases and is always accompany by material diseases characterized by inflammation. It's something like when your soul is broken, your body is going to rot.
6. Aging has a different mechanism other than cosmic or material diseases, it is something else. Roughly, "restoring the flow of Qi in the body" can cure cosmic diseases and antimicrobial therapy cures material diseases, but neither of these therapies reverses aging.