Drinking water infused with hho

Discussion concerning other (non-RS) systems of theory and the insights obtained from them, as applied to the developing RS2 theory.
Piaro

Drinking water infused with hho

Post by Piaro »

HI Everyone,

Im new to this forum, id like to ask some questions about a topic which is rarely discussed on the internet. I bought a product of the internet from Mr Tom Lang who is well known in the hho circle

Apparently drinking water that has been bubbled with HHo gas is supposed to have many health benefits. So iv been trying it now for 3 months. It has definately made me feel more energetic, less tired etc.

The design of the cell is basic, made from a glass jar and plastic lid, plates are circular in diameter stainless steel grade 316.with about half an inch of space between them

Iv been using mineral water that does not contain chlorine in it, the minerals in the water are calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium, bicarbonates, nitrates and sulphates with a ph of 7.8.

The minerals on there own produced gases with out the need for a catalyst.
A brown scum is left

Up unit recently i decided to add bicarbonate of soda, gas productivity increased, no brown scum. i charged the water (gases pumped into separate jar containing fresh mineral water) for about 2 hours as normal, except when i drank it got a headache and stomache ache and a slightly chalky taste?

Ok so firstly what is the brown scum, i heard its the minerals and dirt or is it toxins from the metal plates ie chromium?

Secondly does bicarbonate produce sodium hydroxide solution, co2 and co, if is there a possibilty that the sodium hydroxide solution could be evaporated with the gases intop the drinking water?

I was thinking of having some kind of liquid gas separator any ideas?

Thirdly the manual says you can mix bicarbonate of soda with potassium hydroxide, why is this?

Hope you guys can help thanks
bperet

Re: Drinking water infused with hho

Post by bperet »

Piaro wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:42 am Apparently drinking water that has been bubbled with HHo gas is supposed to have many health benefits. So iv been trying it now for 3 months. It has definately made me feel more energetic, less tired etc.
Most electrolyzers do not produce HHO, but simply a mix of hydrogen and oxygen ions. Based on your design, this is what you are probably getting.
Piaro wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:42 am Ok so firstly what is the brown scum, i heard its the minerals and dirt or is it toxins from the metal plates ie chromium?
Mineral scum is usually white (called "soda"); the brown scum is probably from hydrocarbons in the water, particularly if the scum includes stuff like greasy blobs. Water, itself, is very dirty... even distilled water. It is not just the minerals, but everything else it has picked up from whatever is floating around in the environment--and much of that is biological, plants bits, fungi, yeasts, etc. This is actually one of the big problems with producing HHO gas--regular water is too contaminated to generate it.
Piaro wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:42 am Secondly does bicarbonate produce sodium hydroxide solution, co2 and co, if is there a possibilty that the sodium hydroxide solution could be evaporated with the gases intop the drinking water?
The more contaminates you put in, the less HHO you will produce (it will be primarily hydrogen ions). Bicarbonate will react with hydrogen to give you the gasses and other things. It may make more bubbles, but they are not good bubbles.
Piaro wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:42 am I was thinking of having some kind of liquid gas separator any ideas?
You should include a "bubbler" in your design to eliminate the acids and bases that will be emitted as vapors in the gas before trying to run in into drinking water. The design is simple; take another jar that is half full of water. Stick the output of your electrolyzer in a tube that sticks down into the water of this jar so it bubbles up and out of the water. In the lid of the jar (needs a tight seal), put a second hose to pick up the bubbled gas. This makes for a MUCH cleaner output.
Piaro wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:42 am Thirdly the manual says you can mix bicarbonate of soda with potassium hydroxide, why is this?
Because it increases conduction in the water to cause more if it to split into hydrogen and oxygen gas. It makes it look like it is doing more, but what you are getting is not HHO... just ions.

We've been doing a lot of work on HHO production but have not had much success so far, because environmental factors have gotten so bad. Water is heavily contaminated, not with just chemicals and biologics, but also invaded by RF emissions from all the wi-fi everywhere. This makes finding resonant points to produce HHO (Browns gas) nearly impossible, since it constantly shifts. Been looking for ways to "clean up" the water first, along the lines of Viktor Schauberger research, but still in progress.
Every dogma has its day...