Speed of the Progression of the Natural Reference System

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
bperet

Speed of the Progression of the Natural Reference System

Post by bperet »

fly apart at the speed of light. This was first published in Larson's 1959 book, The Structure of the Physical Universe.

Seems that the millions of conventional scientists only took 60 years to figure it out for themselves, except they are still trying to turn it into an aether--and still refuse to call it that, so now it is a "dark energy fluid" that acts in an "anti-gravity" fashion, trying to push everything in the universe apart at the speed of light.
See: https://phys.org/news/2018-12-universe- ... osmos.html

However, Larson only accounts for the linear speed of progression, as his only primary motion is a linear (yang) one. But in RS2, there are two primaries: linear and angular (yin) speeds, so there is also an angular speed of progression.

The Photon 2.0 research has shown that the photon IS NOT a "linear vibration" as claimed by Larson and conventional science, but a compound rotation that can be projected as a linear vibration. Science has built their theory of light on the projection, not the object casting the projection, so things like wave-particle dualities show up as the "shadow" changes. This does not occur with the quaternion photon model.

During that research, it appeared that there may have been a discrepancy between the speed of the progression and the speed of light, since ALL measurements of the speed of light are within the Earth's gravitational field--and it is a known fact that gravity deflects light by changing its speed. On my best estimate, the speed of the progression would have been the "center" of the visible spectrum, green/magenta, or 12 natural units of space from where Larson had put it. This means that the progression is moving 12x the speed of light.

This morning, Gopi sent me an email suggesting that, due to the photon being a quaternion of 4π radians, that science may have just "unrolled" that quaternion into a line... meaning that the speed of the progression was 4π faster than the speed of light (12.57× faster). This seems to make sense.

I was also considering that visible light, based on Larson's analysis (from Newton, not Goethe), shows visible light running from 8s to 16s (where "s" is a natural unit of space, expressing wavelength). In a quantized (discrete) system like the Reciprocal System, π=4, so 4π=16 (red) and 4π/2=2π=8 (blue) -- the visible spectrum, but only the Newtonian RGB half. So it may be that 0π to 2π (4π/2, the first half of the rotation) is Goethe's spectrum.

Also note that Hamilton's equation, i.j.k=-1 indicates that for unit motion in all rotational planes, the net motion is inward (-1) -- not the outward progression. Whereas linear progression starts with outward and uses rotation to create inward, angular progression does the opposite: starts with inward and uses linear progression to create an outward motion. As far as colors go, based on the Photon 2.0 model, it would start with -1 (black) and move towards +1 (white). However, since we exist in the "linear" progression with a datum of +1, we tend to view light from the +1 or white perspective--Newton's spectrum.

So what we have is two types of progression: linearly outward (yang) and angularly inward (yin). Both run at "unit" speed, 1s/1t linearly, or 2π/1t angularly.

But this raises an interesting question... is the speed of light the same for every color?
Every dogma has its day...
duane

Re: Speed of the Progression of the Natural Reference System

Post by duane »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mix9kQgfG8

Did This Scientist Just Solve The Mystery of Dark Matter and Dark Energy?
bperet

Post by bperet »

duane wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:04 pm Did This Scientist Just Solve The Mystery of Dark Matter and Dark Energy?
Nope. Larson did in 1959 when he postulated that the universe expands at the speed of light--not just between galaxies, but all the way down to between atoms, as well. Scalar expansion looks like antigravity, since it makes mass fly apart from each other. Except you don't need "negative mass" to make antigravity--it is just the default condition of the Universe--and they KNOW this, from the "Hubble expansion." But haven't put 1+1 together yet.

This is the 6th reference I've seen now to "negative mass" as the new catch-all bit of magic for astronomy. I would really like to know what it is about astronomers that makes them throw common sense right out the window... black holes, white holes, wormholes, millisecond pulsars, neutron stars, dark energy, dark matter, planets with 3-day orbits around major stars... they really put Sci-Fi to shame at times.
Djchrismac

Post by Djchrismac »

bperet wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:07 am During that research, it appeared that there may have been a discrepancy between the speed of the progression and the speed of light, since ALL measurements of the speed of light are within the Earth's gravitational field--and it is a known fact that gravity deflects light by changing its speed. On my best estimate, the speed of the progression would have been the "center" of the visible spectrum, green/magenta, or 12 natural units of space from where Larson had put it. This means that the progression is moving 12x the speed of light.

This morning, Gopi sent me an email suggesting that, due to the photon being a quaternion of 4π radians, that science may have just "unrolled" that quaternion into a line... meaning that the speed of the progression was 4π faster than the speed of light (12.57× faster). This seems to make sense.
Very interesting and i'm pretty sure the unrolling of the quaternion into a straight line was done on purpose when Oliver Heaviside took James Clerk Maxwell's quaternion work and butchered it, in fact yes this is confirmed:
Heaviside's Mutilation of Maxwell's Theory
Well after Maxwell's death, Oliver Heaviside helped to finalize what is today vector analysis.
Then he undertook to "translate" Maxwell's theory from quaternion form to the new vector mathematics form.
Now quaternions were devilishly difficult to calculate in. So much so, that a majority of the electrical scientists (there were not very many of them in those days!) were in despair.
Not to worry! Heaviside took a broadax, figuratively speaking, and simply chopped off the scalar term, leaving only the vector components.
With that artifice, he greatly simplified the calculations to be performed.
Of course, he also threw away the EM stress of spacetime! That is, he threw away the "gravitation" part of Maxwell's theory!
Let me stress this fact most strongly. After Maxwell's death a single man - Oliver Heaviside - directly altered Maxwell's equations, eliminating localized electrogravitation and producing the form of the theory taught throughout the West today as "Maxwell's theory."
Maxwell's theory has never been taught in Western universities! Only Heaviside's crippled subset of the theory has been taught!

Then, shortly before the turn of the century , a short, sharp "debate" erupted in a few journals - mostly in the journal Nature. Only about 30 scientists took part in the "debate."

It wasn't really much of a debate! The vectorists simply steam- rolled right over the remaining quaternionists, sweeping all opposi tion before them.
They simply threw out the remaining vestiges of Maxwell's quaternion theory, and completely adopted Heaviside's interpretation.
Thus, a little over a decade later when Einstein wrote his general relativity theory , he did not know that the original work of Maxwell already indicated the unification of gravitation and electromagnetics, and indicated the ease with which local spacetime could be electrogravitationally curved locally and engineered.
Accordingly, he placed the scientists of the West on a road which rigorously assumed that a unified field theory was yet to be discovered. It also strongly discouraged any experimentation aimed at curving local spacetime, for it assumed that such could not be done.
http://www.cheniere.org/books/aids/ch4. ... s%20Theory
This is something that has always stuck with me after first reading it years ago and it's not exactly covered up, mainstream physics blatantly changed these equations to help led physics down a dead end, such a massive turning point and one that is barely even mentioned never mind questioned.
bperet wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:07 am I was also considering that visible light, based on Larson's analysis (from Newton, not Goethe), shows visible light running from 8s to 16s (where "s" is a natural unit of space, expressing wavelength). In a quantized (discrete) system like the Reciprocal System, π=4, so 4π=16 (red) and 4π/2=2π=8 (blue) -- the visible spectrum, but only the Newtonian RGB half. So it may be that 0π to 2π (4π/2, the first half of the rotation) is Goethe's spectrum.

Also note that Hamilton's equation, i.j.k=-1 indicates that for unit motion in all rotational planes, the net motion is inward (-1) -- not the outward progression. Whereas linear progression starts with outward and uses rotation to create inward, angular progression does the opposite: starts with inward and uses linear progression to create an outward motion. As far as colors go, based on the Photon 2.0 model, it would start with -1 (black) and move towards +1 (white). However, since we exist in the "linear" progression with a datum of +1, we tend to view light from the +1 or white perspective--Newton's spectrum.

So what we have is two types of progression: linearly outward (yang) and angularly inward (yin). Both run at "unit" speed, 1s/1t linearly, or 2π/1t angularly.

But this raises an interesting question... is the speed of light the same for every color?
According to Newtonian physics the speed of light is different for every colour:
A prism works because the different colors of light travel at different speeds inside the glass. Because the colors of light travel at different speeds, they get bent by different amounts and come out all spread out instead of mixed up. Violet travels the slowest so it is on the bottom and red travels the fastest so is on the top. This is because what is called the index of refraction, (the ratio of the speed of light in a vacuum to the speed of light in a material), is increased for the slower moving waves (i.e. violet). The higher index of refraction means that violet light is the most bent, and red is then the least bent because of its lower index of refraction, and the other colors fall somewhere in between. When the air is full of water, like after a rainstorm, the water droplets act like a prism and can make a rainbow. Rainbows are circular in shape because the prisms (raindrops) that created them are spherical.
https://wonders.physics.wisc.edu/prisms/
What qualifies vacuum as vacuum? Surely if gravity is affecting photons travelling through space then this should make what we consider vacuum to behave more like the index of refraction and coloured light in a prism, because as long as there are large gravitational bodies exerting an influence on the surroundings, you don't really have a proper vaccuum for the photons to travel through?

Vacuum is space devoid of matter.

Devoid of matter, but what about field effects? The field effect of gravity from the temporal region is affecting the photons in space too, although a lot less than inside the glass of a prism, so I would have thought that even a field effect will still register and make the photon in a vacuum behave more like one in a prism/material, albeit with a very low index of refraction?
bperet

Post by bperet »

Djchrismac wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:45 am According to Newtonian physics the speed of light is different for every colour:
Not quite... the speed of light (in a vacuum) is the same for every color. It only slows down going through a transparent medium, because a medium is made of atoms, and atoms are temporal displacements... same distance, MORE TIME, so it appears to go slower. But when it emerges FROM the medium, then it is back at the speed of light again.
Djchrismac wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:45 am What qualifies vacuum as vacuum? Surely if gravity is affecting photons traveling through space then this should make what we consider vacuum to behave more like the index of refraction and coloured light in a prism, because as long as there are large gravitational bodies exerting an influence on the surroundings, you don't really have a proper vacuum for the photons to travel through?
Correct. Conventional physics ignores gravity as a scalar function.
Djchrismac wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:45 am Devoid of matter, but what about field effects? The field effect of gravity from the temporal region is affecting the photons in space too, although a lot less than inside the glass of a prism, so I would have thought that even a field effect will still register and make the photon in a vacuum behave more like one in a prism/material, albeit with a very low index of refraction?
Vacuum is "devoid of matter" so they can call it space-time to hide the word "aether." Got to love "warped space"... how do you warp nothing?

The only true space/vacuum would be outside the gravitational limits of all systems--the pure progression only. Of course, we couldn't measure it because an instrument would create a gravitational field and mess it up.

What I am finding is that light is NOT a constant--the progression is, and the speed of light may vary considerably from it. Even locally... heck, humidity is a transparent medium that will cause light to slow down and bend, just like going through a prism. This is noticed on the ocean, as there are times when you can "literally" see over the horizon--not because the Earth is flat, but because the light is bending around the curvature from humidity. But things like this are ignored... as well as the white light that comes out of the center of a prism... you only get green when the colored edges merge. And white light means that a BAR of white did not change frequency when going through different lengths across a prism... humm... kind of messes up that "frequency" thing.

There is so little common sense in science these days, I stand amazed at what we've been able to accomplish.
Djchrismac

Post by Djchrismac »

bperet wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:58 am Not quite... the speed of light (in a vacuum) is the same for every color. It only slows down going through a transparent medium, because a medium is made of atoms, and atoms are temporal displacements... same distance, MORE TIME, so it appears to go slower. But when it emerges FROM the medium, then it is back at the speed of light again.
I actually meant to add 'in a vacuum through a transparent medium' but somehow missed that important distinction! :oops:
bperet wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:58 am Correct. Conventional physics ignores gravity as a scalar function.
Conventional physics ignores, suppresses, lies and hides everything important that might help us all break free from our matrix enslavement. I'm glad I always trusted my own inner common sense when it came to science, it's what made the Reciprocal System stand out for me, it just felt right, was logical and did what science should do and provides actual answers, not quarks and gluons! :roll:
bperet wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:58 am Vacuum is "devoid of matter" so they can call it space-time to hide the word "aether." Got to love "warped space"... how do you warp nothing?

The only true space/vacuum would be outside the gravitational limits of all systems--the pure progression only. Of course, we couldn't measure it because an instrument would create a gravitational field and mess it up.

What I am finding is that light is NOT a constant--the progression is, and the speed of light may vary considerably from it. Even locally... heck, humidity is a transparent medium that will cause light to slow down and bend, just like going through a prism. This is noticed on the ocean, as there are times when you can "literally" see over the horizon--not because the Earth is flat, but because the light is bending around the curvature from humidity. But things like this are ignored... as well as the white light that comes out of the center of a prism... you only get green when the colored edges merge. And white light means that a BAR of white did not change frequency when going through different lengths across a prism... humm... kind of messes up that "frequency" thing.

There is so little common sense in science these days, I stand amazed at what we've been able to accomplish.
Haha good point, just like they are hiding history in the past and the rest of the "galaxy" light years away, they are also hiding aether in nothing. :D

I keep thinking back to Etidorhpa, you'll not be surprised to find that it is once again relevant to our current research...

CHAPTER XXVI. - MOTION FROM INHERENT ENERGY.—"LEAD ME DEEPER INTO THIS EXPANDING STUDY."
http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/eti/eti33.htm
"The ethereal current that generates the magnetic force passes through material bodies with inconceivable rapidity, and the molecules of a few substances only, present to it the least obstruction. Material molecules are edgewise in it, and meet no retardation in the subtle flood. This force is a disturbance of space energy that is rushing into the earth in one form, and out of it in another. But your mind is not yet in a condition to grasp the subject, for at best there is no method of explaining to men that which their experimental education has failed to prepare them to receive, and for which first absolutely new ideas, and next words with new meaning, must be formed. Now we, (by we I mean those with whom I am connected) have learned to disturb the molecules in matter so as to turn them partly, or entirely, across the path of this magnetic current, and thus interrupt the motion of this ever-present energy. We can retard its velocity without, however, producing either magnetism (as is the case in a bar of steel), electricity, or heat, but motion instead, and thus a portion of this retarded energy springs into its new existence as motion of my boat. It is force changed

p. 170

into movement of matter, for the molecules of the boat, as a mass, must move onward as the force disappears as a current. Perhaps you can accept now that instead of light, heat, electricity, magnetism, and gravitation being really modifications of force they are disturbances."

"Disturbances of what?"

"Disturbances of motion."

"Motion of what?"

"Motion of itself, pure and simple."

"I can not comprehend, I can not conceive of motion pure and simple."

"I will explain at a future time so that you can comprehend more clearly. Other lessons must come first, but never will you see the end. Truth is infinite."

Continuing, he said:

"Let me ask if there is anything marvelous in this statement. On the earth's surface men arrest the fitful wind; and by so doing divert the energy of its motion into movement of machinery; they induce it to turn mills and propel vessels. This motion of air is a disturbance, mass motion transmitted to the air by heat, heat in turn being a disturbance or interruption of pure motion. When men learn to interrupt this unperceived stream of energy so as to change directly into material motion the spirit that saturates tire universe, and that produces force expressions, as it is constantly rushing from earth into space, and from space back again, they will have at command wherever they may be an endless source of power, light, and heat; mass motion, light and heat being convertible. Motion lies behind heat, light, and electricity, and produces them, and so long as the earth revolves on its axis, and circles in its orbit, man needs no light and heat from such indirect sources as combustion. Men will, however, yet obtain motion of molecules (heat), and material mass motion as well, from earth motion, without the other dangerous intermediate force expressions now deemed necessary in their production."

"Do you wish me to understand that on all parts of the earth's surface there is a continual expenditure of energy, an ever-ready current, that is really distinct from the light and heat of the sun, and also that the imponderable bodies that we

p. 171

call heat, light, electricity, and magnetism are not substances at all?"

"Yes," he replied.

"And that this imperceptible something—fluid I will say, for want of a better term—now invisible and unknown to man, is as a medium in which the earth, submerged, floats as a speck of dust in a flood of space?"

"Certainly," he replied.

"Am I to infer from your remarks that, in the course of time, man will be able to economize this force, and adapt it to his wants?"

"Yes."

"Go on with your exposition, I again beg of you; lead me deeper into this expanding study."

"There is but little more that you can comprehend now, as I have said," he answered. "All materials known to man are of coarse texture, and the minds of men are not yet in a condition to comprehend finer exhibitions of force, or of motion modifications. Pure energy, in all its modifications, is absolutely unknown to man. What men call heat, gravitation, light, electricity, and magnetism are the grosser attributes attending alterations in an unknown, attenuated, highly developed force producer. They are results, not causes. The real force, an unreached energy, is now flooding all space, pervading all materials. Everywhere there exists an infinite sea of motion absolute. Since this primeval entity can not now affect matter, as matter is known to man, man's sense can only be influenced by secondary attributes of this energy. Unconscious of its all-pervading presence, however, man is working towards the power that will some day, upon the development of latent senses, open to him this new world. Then at last he will move without muscular exertion, or the use of heat as an agent of motion, and will, as I am now doing, bridle the motion of space. Wherever he may be situated, there will then be warmth to any degree that he wishes, for he will be able to temper the seasons, and mass motion illimitable, also, for this energy, I reiterate, is omnipresent. However, as you will know more of this before long, we will pass the subject for the present."
Go on with your exposition, I again beg of you; lead me deeper into this expanding study.... :D
user737

Hertz was a Hack (or Hax?)

Post by user737 »

Djchrismac wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:45 am
Heaviside's Mutilation of Maxwell's Theory
Well after Maxwell's death, Oliver Heaviside helped to finalize what is today vector analysis.
Then he undertook to "translate" Maxwell's theory from quaternion form to the new vector mathematics form.
Now quaternions were devilishly difficult to calculate in. So much so, that a majority of the electrical scientists (there were not very many of them in those days!) were in despair.
Not to worry! Heaviside took a broadax, figuratively speaking, and simply chopped off the scalar term, leaving only the vector components.
With that artifice, he greatly simplified the calculations to be performed.
Of course, he also threw away the EM stress of spacetime! That is, he threw away the "gravitation" part of Maxwell's theory!
Let me stress this fact most strongly. After Maxwell's death a single man - Oliver Heaviside - directly altered Maxwell's equations, eliminating localized electrogravitation and producing the form of the theory taught throughout the West today as "Maxwell's theory."
Maxwell's theory has never been taught in Western universities! Only Heaviside's crippled subset of the theory has been taught!

Then, shortly before the turn of the century , a short, sharp "debate" erupted in a few journals - mostly in the journal Nature. Only about 30 scientists took part in the "debate."

It wasn't really much of a debate! The vectorists simply steam- rolled right over the remaining quaternionists, sweeping all opposi tion before them.
They simply threw out the remaining vestiges of Maxwell's quaternion theory, and completely adopted Heaviside's interpretation.
Thus, a little over a decade later when Einstein wrote his general relativity theory , he did not know that the original work of Maxwell already indicated the unification of gravitation and electromagnetics, and indicated the ease with which local spacetime could be electrogravitationally curved locally and engineered.
Accordingly, he placed the scientists of the West on a road which rigorously assumed that a unified field theory was yet to be discovered. It also strongly discouraged any experimentation aimed at curving local spacetime, for it assumed that such could not be done.
http://www.cheniere.org/books/aids/ch4. ... s%20Theory
This is something that has always stuck with me after first reading it years ago and it's not exactly covered up, mainstream physics blatantly changed these equations to help led physics down a dead end, such a massive turning point and one that is barely even mentioned never mind questioned.
I took some time to dig into this deeper and came to some startling revelations of my own.

See attached, especially section entitled:
The Original Quaternion Form of Maxwell's Equations

Also Real Expansions of Maxwell's Equations:
RealExpansionofMaxwellsEquations.png
RealExpansionofMaxwellsEquations.png (107.11 KiB) Viewed 21573 times
Amazing. A velocity term has been created which can be interpreted in at least a couple of ways:
  1. as the (absolute) motion of the aether elements, or
  2. ...that the test charge does not move in the observer's reference frame. Therefore Thomas Phipps explains this velocity as the velocity of a test charge relative to an observer.

Further down in Imaginary Expansions of Maxwell's Equations:
Minkowski-Space.png
Minkowski-Space.png (42.45 KiB) Viewed 21573 times
Finally ...
EMF Tensor.png
EMF Tensor.png (11.56 KiB) Viewed 21573 times
This looks a lot like what you've posted here.
UniversalGeneralTransform.png
UniversalGeneralTransform.png (6.7 KiB) Viewed 21573 times
The difference I suspect lies in how 4D Minkowski-Space acts to treat the fourth homogeneous coordinate as an extension of 3D space and not what it really is, a REAL scaling factor (clock time).

Let's also look at the similarities. Where the "imaginary" (rotational) expansion of Maxwell's original equations are done under the notion of Minkowski-Space we find the rotational operators (B1, B2, B3; "magnetic") correspond to the transform locations for rotation (2D). In addition, the linear operators (E1, E2, E3; "electric," here treated as imaginary as they are clearly Yang in this Yin expansion) correspond to the transform locations for the linear (1D).

The transform locations for the dimensional cross-ratio (A, B, C, and 1 + 0w) are missing as would be expected in this case - this is the electro-gravitational influence that's been thrown out!

Further proof that Maxwell's original work in electrodynamics was fully unified in understanding. Today the equations are unified but not for the reason's we don't believe. ;)

As has been noted many times before: we have never measured an electromagnetic field outside of a gravitational field. This has profound meaning.

Maxwell's modified equations come to the correct observed result through a preponderance of errors the primal of which being the assumption of the stationary reference frame coupled with the folly of treating gravity as a scalar function. So long as legacy science continues to search to add a second term to allow for unification among all the "force" equations (to include the set on electrodynamics) rather than recognize the equations as already being unified (within our observable, stationary reference frame), and therefore rather in need of further differentiation (not addition/subtraction), here we shall remain stuck.

PARTING THOUGHT: Following the death of Heinrich Hertz in 1894, having been near fully dismissed in regard to his theory for advancement (as noted above), his name was later hijacked to describe the phenomenon we now recognize as frequency. What a slap in the face... or perhaps a bribe: keep your mouth shut about these changes and we'll name something after you.

20equations.pdf
(90.24 KiB) Downloaded 773 times
Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma
user737

The ABCs of Color TV

Post by user737 »

Also found this to be very interesting:

Electronics Illustrated, March 1967
The ABCs of Color TV by John T. Frye
Part 2: Colorimetry
pgs 29 - 34

Electronics-Illustrated-1967-03.pdf
(10.81 MiB) Downloaded 804 times
user737

Biquaternion Relativity - Gravitation as an Effect of Spatial Varying Speed of Light

Post by user737 »

Source: http://www.andre-waser.ch/Physics.htm

The biquaternion notation - or more precisely the semi-biquaternion notation - is applied to mechanics and special relativity. The Lorentz transformation as well as electromagnetic field transformations result from a pure multiplication with the biquaternion relative velocity. By a straight forward development of the biquaternion notation, it turns out that the biquaternion velocity plays a crucial role regarding the principle of equivalence. The total time derivation of the four-velocity delivers inertial as well as gravitational acceleration simultaneously.

It our model, the cause of gravitation is a spatial varying speed of light.

Direct link to paper.

^^^ On January 13, 2011, this paper has been rejected by physical journal Progress in Physics with the following reviewer comment "Author of the reviewed manuscript do not add anything substantially new to the contents of the vast number of published papers on this topic". The author does not agree to this comment.

New Operator: The Total Time Derivative with Bi-Quaternion Electrodynamics
http://www.andre-waser.ch/Publications/ ... namics.pdf

RealExpansionofMaxwellsEquations2.png
RealExpansionofMaxwellsEquations2.png (135.86 KiB) Viewed 21541 times
Bi-quaternoin_total_time_derivative.png
Bi-quaternoin_total_time_derivative.png (6.01 KiB) Viewed 21541 times

The time derivative highlighted in the red square above is the REAL portion of the total time derivative for bi-quaternion

user737

Application of Bi-Quaternions in Physics

Post by user737 »

Bi-quaternion Calculus - looks very useful

Source: http://www.andre-waser.ch/Physics.htm
Direct Link: http://www.andre-waser.ch/Publications/ ... ics_EN.pdf

Attachment:
ApplicationOfBiQuaternionsInPhysics_EN.pdf
(241.05 KiB) Downloaded 802 times