Question about the YinYang

Discussion concerning other (non-RS) systems of theory and the insights obtained from them, as applied to the developing RS2 theory.
bundler

Question about the YinYang

Post by bundler »

Hi, it is first time i am posting

In the images carrousel at your home page i saw one citing the Yin yang, which i didn't understand. It is supposed to be expressed in a ironic way i guess, but i didn't get the ironic point (if that was the case) either.

Nevertheless, i did a search in the forum and i found this bit:
http://www.reciprocal.systems/phpBB3/vi ... =Yin#p3157

which hits in a similar direction i am apporaching the question of reciprocity.

----------

The point i want to show is that up to 2009, there wasn't any formalization of logic for the yin-yang equilibrium-harmony process. Luckily there was one person who broke through and evolved it and is still evolving it, with amazing outcomes, imho.

Initial theory was called: Fuzzy sets in a YinYang Bipolar Dynamic Equilibrium

Some more (free and locked) new papers, with very interesting bundles to the theory can be found here:
https://works.bepress.com/wen-ran_zhang/

I have reviewed most of them and i have my own reports about them, i haven't read that deeply any of the papers of RS2.
I also have to admit that i can hardly deal with technicalities, but i can help much in replying to Penrose :).

Nevertheless i wanted to link you to those in case you didn't know, and by the way ask you whether or what you consider positive from it to integrate in yours, or what are your bug reports on it?

Since it is my first post, and i have also being confused by the homepage image (it can lead me to think that you already deprecate such tool),
and i don't know which parts it could help you more my input, i refrain myself for sharing more my views on it for now.

Regards and let's keep sharing if you wish.
bperet

Re: Question about the YinYang

Post by bperet »

bundler wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:17 pm In the images carrousel at your home page i saw one citing the Yin yang, which i didn't understand. It is supposed to be expressed in a ironic way i guess, but i didn't get the ironic point (if that was the case) either.
I assume you mean this one:
10-Hitchhikers.jpg
10-Hitchhikers.jpg (70.68 KiB) Viewed 23955 times
It is a play on The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. In a binary system, yang is masculine and "1," whereas yin is feminine and "0". By treating space-time as yang-yin or 1-0 in three dimensions, you get the binary 101010 which equals 42, the "ultimate answer to life, the Universe and everything" from the series.
bundler wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:17 pm Nevertheless, i did a search in the forum and i found this bit:
http://www.reciprocal.systems/phpBB3/vi ... =Yin#p3157
I will post something more descriptive on it for you, that I had written for the Antiquatis site.
bundler wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:17 pm Initial theory was called: Fuzzy sets in a YinYang Bipolar Dynamic Equilibrium

Some more (free and locked) new papers, with very interesting bundles to the theory can be found here:
https://works.bepress.com/wen-ran_zhang/
I will check it out. Thanks for the link!
Every dogma has its day...
bundler

Post by bundler »

aah.. is a joke about binary codes hiding "magic" numbers, okey.. such a geeky one, mates...

I am sure you will be delighted with Zhang works on his theories, i "can't wait" for a short review of it :)

-----

By The Way two silly questions:
-010101 would be 42 too? (since default its yinyang, not yangyin) (this is apparently indifferent, but has also lead to many "errors" or "plots")
-yin, yang... yinyang & yangyin ... yinyang OR yangyin

-----

My theoric trick:

yined yang
yanged yin

i.e.

spaced time
timed space

Try this trick with more abstract or more apparently "trued" (contradictionless) dualisms or monopolic concepts,
it will reveal an important part about what has been left apart.
bperet

Post by bperet »

bundler wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:54 am aah.. is a joke about binary codes hiding "magic" numbers, okey.. such a geeky one, mates...
With my obscure knowledge of old Sci-Fi and metaphysics, I can get WAY more geekier than that!

But... 3 space-time dimensions, 101010, IS the ultimate answer to life, the universe and everything.
bundler wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:54 am By The Way two silly questions:
-010101 would be 42 too? (since default its yinyang, not yangyin) (this is apparently indifferent, but has also lead to many "errors" or "plots")
-yin, yang... yinyang & yangyin ... yinyang OR yangyin
010101 = 16+4+1=21 -- only HALF of the answer, which I guess you could call the "conventional science answer to life, the Universe and everything," since they only see half of the Universe--and get everything backwards. See... there is an ultimate truth here!

Science refers to yin-yang backwards, as space-time. Larson, however, refers to the same space-time region as the "time/space region," because he recognized that matter was temporal, not spatial, in structure.
Every dogma has its day...
bundler

Post by bundler »

interesting to see a 21 while hitchhiking around... :) raised me questions...

1. so you think there is no need of 010101 for 101010? since 010101 is already in 101010?
2. or is the reciprocation between both what mostly matters? is there a new number for that?
division "/"?
a "needed" diad?
01 and 10 relation could explain it but i don't get basic maths sometimes..

as for relating it to linguistics, how would you trace the analogies on daily diads with the "and" & "or" from logic?