New Insights into the Nature of Space

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
bperet

New Insights into the Nature of Space

Post by bperet »

Hi Bruce

Please load this communication into the appropriate location of your website.

I have recently come in contact with a Scientist, Dr. Mannem Murthy, who retired as a Director of our Atomic Energy Commission. He has developed electronic instrumentation to sense the Human Aura, and other Pranic Energy Fields. I have witnessed its operation demonstrating these fields pertaining to humans and plants.

The other instrument he developed is of remote-sensing. We recently moved to another apartment and soon my wife fell ill. We consulted Dr. Mannem’s group. They asked me to draw the Plan of our apartment on plain paper. I did it. They browsed it with that instrument and came up with locations from which negative energy fields are issuing out: like the presence of 132 KV overhead lines, and some canals below the ground etc. Note that they never visited the actual site.

They ask for the photograph of the person and examine it and find out where there are problems in the actual Aura of that person. This is invariably confirmed true in every instance. How do you explain the connection between photograph-space and the actual space?

If you think this is interesting and relevant we can discuss further.

With Greetings,

KVK. Nehru
Every dogma has its day...
bperet

Re: New Insights into the Nature of Space

Post by bperet »

k_nehru wrote:
They ask for the photograph of the person and examine it and find out where there are problems in the actual Aura of that person. This is invariably confirmed true in every instance. How do you explain the connection between photograph-space and the actual space?
It is not an uncommon phenomenon. I have witnessed similar events during my study of various religions and metaphysics--it is, in essence, the underlying principle of "magick" (the word "magick" is used to reference the paranormal event, whereas "magic" is used for the tricks of the magician).

Larson, in Beyond Space and Time, addresses some of the extra-sensory events that occur with temporal locality, where there is an adjacency in time and a separation in space, such as telepathy and empathy. But normally that requires two, living subjects. The case of a photograph representing a "reality" is interesting... I have personally witnessed similar events while pursuing my Native American and Teutonic heritage, so I understand how accurate they can be.

Though I would have to work on a proof, what I can draw from my own experiences is that the photograph or drawing does not actually contain a "connection" to the person or place (at least initially), it is more like an "index entry" in the Astral book which allows the psyche, at the astral level, to find the person or place being referenced and view the astral (and hence projected etheric and physical bodies) directly.

However, it has also been my experience that once such a mapping has been made--the index looked up and connected to something "real"--it remains intact for some time, similar to the "memory" that iron has when being forged.

We identify three distributed scalar motions in the inanimate realm: electric, magnetic and gravitational. Gravitation differs in that it is NOT a vibratory motion (E and M are rotational vibrations). In the biological realm, there is an analog to these motions: fohat, prana and kundalini. If the same pattern holds, rather than being distributed in EITHER space or time, these motions would be distributed in space/time OR time/space. Fohat and Prana would be the vibratory components, whereas kundalini would be a continuous progression, akin to gravity. That would mean the fohat and prana fields will be interoperable, as electric and magnetic fields are, and will produce forces -- but the forces, rather than being spatial or temporal displacements, would be speeds or energies overlaying the existing speed and energy system.

As with any distributed, scalar motion, the direction will normally be random (all directions), until something ACTS upon it to establish a "preferred" direction--such as Dr. Mannem focus upon a picture and a person, establishing that "preferred direction" (biological energy) between the two. It would be interesting to see if you could "treat" the photograph, and see if the person got better! (Probably would not be as effective, since the photo is a shadow of the person, and hence information would be lost).

I'll think on it further, but my interpretation would be that a 3rd level, "ethical" person is creating a preferred orientation to the life force of prana, when doing this kind of work.
Every dogma has its day...