Mass as Integrated Power

Discussion of electricity, electronics, electrical components and theories of circuit operation.
user737

Mass as Integrated Power

Post by user737 »

Looking at a couple of old concepts in a new light...

With regard to REAL power losses P in a conductor of total resistance R we have as a function of current:

P = I2×R

Current or the flow of uncharged electrons, a rotating unit of space, over a period of time is observed as a speed or more specifically the speed of light, c.

The electron being a spatial displacement moves through the time of atom and not through the interstitial space as space to time constitutes motion and space to space does not.

The atom being a temporal rotation exists within the unit space boundary (time region) and so motion in this region (equivalent space) would be measured as a second-order relationship. The 1-dimensional translation in the TR would be seen in equivalent space as a second-power form, 1/c → c2

Mass (t3/s3) being resistance (t2/s3) for a period of time, we can substitute m/t for R above. Current being a speed can be replaced by its true speed, c.

P = I2×m/t → P×t = I2×m → E = mc2

Similar to our understanding that energy, momentum, and mass or 1-dimensional, 2-dimensional, and 3-dimensional inverse speeds or put otherwise are measured in ratio against 1/c unit.

1D: E / (1/c)

2D: p / (1/c2)

3D: m / (1/c3)

E / (1/c) = m / (1/c3) → E = mc2
Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma