Crystal as a subtle receiver?

Discussion of electricity, electronics, electrical components and theories of circuit operation.
SoverT

Crystal as a subtle receiver?

Post by SoverT »

For several years, I've been looking around for an entry point to develop what would essentially be an information transducer for the mind, in the form of a receiver.

Because I've had a soft assumption that any effective receiver would be probably biological/alive in some form, my investigations and experiments have primarily been focused around living systems as receivers.

Next up on my list though, is looking into using (natural) crystals, in this case quartz. The idea came from a couple paragraphs from one of Drunvalo Melchizidek's books, here in edited form.

Natural crystals can only hold as many programs as there are faces on the end of the crystal.

...We placed a quartz crystal on a bench with the sensor of his molecular emission scanner (MES) aimed at the crystal to pick up the microwave emission and send them through the homemade software on the connected PC to be analyzed.

Bob watched the screen as I programmed the crystal with my thoughts. Our thoughts are long EM waves that transmit into space and can be received by sensitive equipment, so why not put them into a crystal to be received just like a radio signal?

The instant I programmed the crystal with a thought (the idea of love), Bob noticed an immediate change in the sine-wave signature on the screen in the shorter wavelengths. It was not long before Bob could tell me instantly when I had programmed the crystal and when I had erased one of the programs.

I would put three programs in and take out two, and Bob could see the three added blips on the sine-wave signature, then he would see two blips being removed

Before acquiring equipment, I was curious to see if you have any thoughts on this from an RS2 perspective, as well as thoughts as an electrical engineer.

• Does the idea even sound plausible?
  • How would an aggregate such as a quartz crystal be able to store or maintain any variation or program such as described in it's structure?
  • I googled MES as I wasn't familiar with the instrument, and I wonder if a regular oscilloscope would work instead, and of what bandwidth, etc.
  • The author assumes that the method of transmission is long EM. I've been assuming that this effect would probably be non-local (based on other research), though I don't know how to evaluate this in RS2 thinking.
Thanks!
bperet

Mind / Crystal operations

Post by bperet »

Before acquiring equipment, I was curious to see if you have any thoughts on this from an RS2 perspective, as well as thoughts as an electrical engineer.
  • Does the idea even sound plausible?
  • How would an aggregate such as a quartz crystal be able to store or maintain any variation or program such as described in it's structure?
  • I googled MES as I wasn't familiar with the instrument, and I wonder if a regular oscilloscope would work instead, and of what bandwidth, etc.
  • The author assumes that the method of transmission is long EM. I've been assuming that this effect would probably be non-local (based on other research), though I don't know how to evaluate this in RS2 thinking.
The concept is not unknown. In the old days, it was common for those skilled in the magical arts to endow inanimate objects with consciousness, giving them attributes of life. A good example is the Keris, the magical blade that could operate independently from its owner. (See the Antiquatis topic, "Keris / Kris, the Magical Blade"). And ancient texts are full of references of binding spirits to crystals.

If you are looking for a "thought receiver," quartz will probably not work because the crystal structure resonates at inanimate frequencies, not biologic ones. Life has a lot more dimensions. In Larson's Book, Beyond Space and Time, you can get a clue of that dimensionality: the life unit is a composite of material and cosmic atoms. Each atom contains TWO, independent, 3-dimensional rotating systems so that gives you a 12D interaction. Crystals top out at 6D, the two, double-rotating systems of the silicon or carbon atoms within. They can exhibit memory functions, such as iron does, which is stored on the cosmic side (the orientation of the electric rotation).

Of course, you can "program" that memory in a crystal, which will cause a structural/energetic change, but it tends to be like burning a CD... once you program it, it gets significantly harder to reprogram. Like iron or a CD-RW, it would have to be "wiped" and burned again. As such, it would not make a good mechanism for dynamic interaction, as in a thought receiver.

There is a known phenomenon, again from the old days of Africa, called a "telephone tree." People could speak to a tree (thought is also transmitted telepathically when spoken) and the forest would relay the message to the intended person, who would hear the tree speak to them in their head. A lot of people think that is nonsense, but if you consider the forest as a single entity, like a "body/mind complex," then it becomes a simple, nonlocal relay. Tap one side, and that vibration is transmitted through longitudinal waves to the entire forest. The frequency of the vibration is picked up by the receiver, based on familiarity (like old couples that know each other so well, they can read each other's minds). This was used by the Africans to track the European invasion of the continent, which was recorded by the more "intellectual" invaders as being relayed by "drumming." Drum beating does not travel very far in dense foliage, which dampens sound waves.

A better solution would be the biological route, perhaps something simpler than a forest such as an algae culture. When you separate a "group mind" entity like algae, it acts much like the EPR paradox in that the spatial separation does not matter--it is still one entity on the cosmic side. As such, one is done to one half influences the other.

If you are going to interact with human biology in the context of RS2, let me first recommend you read the "--daniel" paper, Homo Sapiens Ethicus, which details how the two aspects of life (body and mind/soul) interact--particularly how the 3D structure of the soul is inversely connected to the 3D structure of the body. You will probably want to approach it via intra-atomic methods, where you transfer information through the time region of the atoms rather than inter-atomically, where information is transferred through the time-space region in space.
Every dogma has its day...
SoverT

A good example is the Keris,

Post by SoverT »

A good example is the Keris, the magical blade that could operate independently from its owner. (See the Antiquatis topic, "Keris / Kris, the Magical Blade"). And ancient texts are full of references of binding spirits to crystals.
An interesting instance and I feel like I've heard of the Kris before. I'll drop that in the melange smelting pot of datums in the back of my mind and see what comes out.
If you are looking for a "thought receiver," quartz will probably not work because the crystal structure resonates at inanimate frequencies, not biologic ones. Life has a lot more dimensions. In Larson's Book, Beyond Space and Time, you can get a clue of that dimensionality: the life unit is a composite of material and cosmic atoms. Each atom contains TWO, independent, 3-dimensional rotating systems so that gives you a 12D interaction. Crystals top out at 6D, the two, double-rotating systems of the silicon or carbon atoms within. They can exhibit memory functions, such as iron does, which is stored on the cosmic side (the orientation of the electric rotation).
Good points. A few questions though.

Are inanimate frequencies simply a subset of biological frequencies, rather than being inaccessible due to something like being out of phase?

In terms of information, I would also assume that rather than being inaccessible, translating from a 12D range to a 6D range would be possible but with a vast loss of fidelity, on par with casting an Int64 to a Byte.

I'm not sure how to compute dimensional permutations, but it seems that the range of a 12D structure should be 12 factorial, or 479,001,600, whereas 6 factorial is a mere 720.
Of course, you can "program" that memory in a crystal, which will cause a structural/energetic change, but it tends to be like burning a CD... once you program it, it gets significantly harder to reprogram. Like iron or a CD-RW, it would have to be "wiped" and burned again. As such, it would not make a good mechanism for dynamic interaction, as in a thought receiver.
I understand the analogy, but why would it necessarily get harder to reprogram? An untouched quartz crystal could be considered to already have a program (aka, some pattern), but it would be a random one, rather than something intended. It seems like a program consciously set would be no more or less burnt / locked / frozen in than whatever pattern it had when it was sitting in the ground. By the token of being able to "program" a pattern simply with conscious intention (assuming the claim is true), it should be equivalently easy to change or remove.

Can you explain what you mean by dynamic interaction? I have a feeling you have a considerably different conception than I, and it might be very useful if I could explore your thinking here.

For my part, I've had very little success in finding a technique or method to interface even a single bit of data from "mind" to "matter". At this point, I would be more than happy to discard 479,001,599 bits of data from a single transfer event if it left me with one unambiguous readable bit. If I can get even a unidirectional bare bones binary receiver working, I can build on that.
A better solution would be the biological route, perhaps something simpler than a forest such as an algae culture. When you separate a "group mind" entity like algae, it acts much like the EPR paradox in that the spatial separation does not matter--it is still one entity on the cosmic side. As such, one is done to one half influences the other.
I agree with the biological route, and I'm familiar with similar effects observed in experiments with blood cells; separated but still reacting beyond attenuation distances. If I can puzzle out an experiment to test interaction with an algae culture, I'll add that to my list of potentials.

However, on a logical level, even if a biological receiver would allow a more perfect fidelity of communication/transference, there still exists the problem of translating or reading it from the biological level to the digital, or inanimate. If quartz cannot accept complex patterns in the range of 12D, how then can an (inanimate) technological instrument read a biological level vibration?

Thanks!
bperet

Inanimate-animate interaction

Post by bperet »

Are inanimate frequencies simply a subset of biological frequencies, rather than being inaccessible due to something like being out of phase?
Look at the research on the "Photon as a quaternion." The photon isn't a single frequency, it's more of a chord when you consider the internal structure. Biological photons are more of a concurrent treble and bass clef. What is being measured as frequency and wavelength is the "real" projection of the rotating systems involved, which is why you cannot distinguish green from magenta--two different colors, but the same wavelength. And then there are 'white' photons, that have luminosity but no frequency at all, since they have zero displacement on the color axes. So frequency isn't your only factor to consider.

In a musical comparison, a crystal could hold a single clef of music, whereas life is generating two or more. Might be possible to use reciprocally-related crystals to catch both clefs as a duality (such as a quaternion can be reduced to a dual complex number).
In terms of information, I would also assume that rather than being inaccessible, translating from a 12D range to a 6D range would be possible but with a vast loss of fidelity, on par with casting an Int64 to a Byte.
When you do projection, you don't tend to lose information as much as distort it. Larson talks about this concerning higher speed ranges, and how it has to modify the scalar dimension that is being represented in a coordinate system, but doing things like inverting the density, or phase-shifting relationships (big problem with electronics).
I understand the analogy, but why would it necessarily get harder to reprogram? An untouched quartz crystal could be considered to already have a program (aka, some pattern), but it would be a random one, rather than something intended. It seems like a program consciously set would be no more or less burnt / locked / frozen in than whatever pattern it had when it was sitting in the ground. By the token of being able to "program" a pattern simply with conscious intention (assuming the claim is true), it should be equivalently easy to change or remove.

Can you explain what you mean by dynamic interaction? I have a feeling you have a considerably different conception than I, and it might be very useful if I could explore your thinking here.
Crystal structure are like ice; frozen patterns. Once a pattern is in place, it tends to retain it and needs to be melted for another pattern to form. The way water crystallizes is a good example, because it has been demonstrated that water crystallization responds to the consciousness of the surrounding environment. Healthy environment forms very clean, symmetric crystals, whereas bad environments form broken and deformed crystals. But once the crystal is created, changing the environment does not change the crystal structure--it has to change state back to water, and re-freeze.

By "dynamic" I mean that it can change interactively, real-time, versus a write-once deal. A phone call would be dynamic, whereas a CD is static. Both contain audio information, but interact differently as "thought" and "memory."
If quartz cannot accept complex patterns in the range of 12D, how then can an (inanimate) technological instrument read a biological level vibration?
Through resonance (sympathetic and discordant). The components of any wave can be filtered to extract the basic vibrations and phase angles, which might give enough information to reassemble the original structure (though like integration, there will always be that extra +C that has to be assumed).
SoverT

Re: Inanimate-animate interaction

Post by SoverT »

So I've been coming back to this quite often, trying to build a mental model that I can translate into an experimental setup. The post you made regarding structure vs displacement was very useful, though I still don't understand all the implications.
bperet wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:32 pm When you do projection, you don't tend to lose information as much as distort it. Larson talks about this concerning higher speed ranges, and how it has to modify the scalar dimension that is being represented in a coordinate system, but doing things like inverting the density, or phase-shifting relationships (big problem with ,electronics).
So I'm still focusing on a crystal, rather than biological approach as an entry point.
A few things I'm trying to sort out though.
Assuming a natural quartz crystal, what aspect does a thought, or focused bioenergy have on the crystal? I'm assuming the only possible change is on the electrical dimensions. The only other thing I can think of is that a concious cosmic mind modifies the cosmic structure of the crystal, which in turn modifies the material structure, resulting in an observable change in the wavelength/spectrum/reflectance whatever.

Any thoughts or theorizing would be much appreciated!
bperet

Re: Inanimate-animate interaction

Post by bperet »

SoverT wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:52 am Assuming a natural quartz crystal, what aspect does a thought, or focused bioenergy have on the crystal? I'm assuming the only possible change is on the electrical dimensions.
Depends on the type of bioenergy. The problem with life units is that you radically increase the number of dimensions involved. What is often misunderstood in Larson's work is that the "configuration space" of the atom is 6-dimensional, being composed of TWO double-rotating systems, each having 3 scalar dimensions associated with it. A life unit is created when you take that 6D m-atom and create a stable, compound motion with a 6D c-atom... now you've got 12 of the buggers to deal with.

The nonlocal projection of either an m-atom or c-atom is always 3-dimensional, so we get the conventional field effects, 1D electric, 2D magnetic and 3D gravitational. But bioenergy is a consequence of that 12D structure--with TWO, 3D coordinate systems to express itself in, nonlocally: 3D space (material, corporeal) and 3D time (cosmic, soul). That means bioenergy can have up to 6 dimensions associated with it.

I suspect that Chinese medicine has identified these various forms of bioenergy as Jing, Qi and Shen (or in India, Fohat, Prana and Kundalini). They correspond to relative speed ranges of 1-x, 2-x and 3-x, with similar behavior in the coordinate environments--BUT--are exhibiting those effects in BOTH 3D space AND 3D time (whereas regular electric, magnetic and gravitational effects only express in ONE coordinate system).

So if you start focusing bioenergy into a crystal... which system of energy are you projecting? Each speed range can be either linear or angular (yang or yin), and each can also carry a "charge" component, just as electric and magnetic fields can have a charge (ionization). So you end up with things like "uncharged yin Qi" or "charged yang Shen." I'm sure there are terms for these from such studies, but I have not yet made the correlation.