Are planets setting the sun's pace?

Discussion of the astronomical and cosmological aspects of a universe of motion.
duane

Post by duane » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:43 pm

i didn't know whether to post here or on the Harmonic thread

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases ... 100416.php

HZDR researchers suggest a link between the solar cycle and the tidal effects of Venus, the Earth and Jupiter

bperet

Re: Are planets setting the sun's pace?

Post by bperet » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:53 am

duane wrote:Are planets setting the sun's pace?
HZDR researchers suggest a link between the solar cycle and the tidal effects of Venus, the Earth and Jupiter
The fact that the sun and planets are harmonically linked has been known for a very long time... centuries. Once again, conventional science is on trailing edge of discovery!

Check out A Little Book of Coincidence: In the Solar System (Wooden Books). A summary by Adri de Groot is here: Are All Those Numbers In Our Solar System Just A Coincidence?
Every dogma has its day...

duane

Post by duane » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:42 pm

hi Bruce,

I have that book.

as with everything, "official" science first denies something
then later "discovers" it
without giving credit to those they previously mocked

duane

Post by duane » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:22 pm

a long but interesting video
i didn't get all the way through but will try again
some of this should be useful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wsq1hJvftg

The End of the World - Conjunctions, The Red Dragon, & The Day of the Lord Decoded.

the destructive resonance of conjunctions of Mars, Earth, the moon, Venus, Mercury, and the Sun

bperet

Post by bperet » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:07 pm

duane wrote:The End of the World - Conjunctions, The Red Dragon, & The Day of the Lord Decoded.
Going through it now; about 28 minutes in he is talking about the Aztec and their 52-year covenant with the devil--every 52 yeas, they perform a ritual to renew their covenant. As the --daniel papers point out, most accounts are scaled wrong, for example, Atlantis sank 900 years prior to Solon, not 9000, and the Sumerian "year" is actually a day.

Being raised Roman Catholic... if I apply the same scale error, I found that 52 times a year I had to attend a ritual at the church to renew my covenant... each and every Sunday--the "sun's day." Got to wonder if there is an astronomic correlation.
Every dogma has its day...