Gravitational Waves

Discussion of the astronomical and cosmological aspects of a universe of motion.
bperet

Gravitational Waves

Post by bperet »

There has been a lot of "hush-hush" hubbub recently suggesting that astronomers have finally found "gravitational waves," as supposedly predicted by Relativity. I've noticed that Relativity tends to predict a lot of things after they've been discovered...

Larson, on the other hand, predicted a vibratory component to gravitation and published it his book, Basic Properties of Matter (1988) in Chapter 24, Isotopes, under the concept of a "gravitational charge." All charges are vibrations and vibrations form waves, so "gravitational waves."

In the Reciprocal System, atoms are not composed of protons and neutrons, but 2-dimensional, scalar rotation. Conventional atoms, the "material" ones, have that rotation in the time of the "time region," conventionally known as the "configuration space" of the atom. The speed of this rotation determines that atomic number, with an effective mass of twice the atomic number. Carbon, with an atomic number of 6 has a rotational mass of 12.

Mass can extend beyond the rotational mass by the accumulation of neutrinos in the time region, adding 1 amu to the effective mass, per neutrino. This addition is called "gravitational charge" by Larson, and accounts for isotopic mass, such as Carbon-14 (basic rotation of 12 + 2 captured neutrinos = 14).

Very heavy atoms, such as Uranium, have a substantial gravitational charge. Uranium has a mass of 236 but an atomic number of 92, accounting for only 184 amu, meaning that there are some 52 captured neutrinos adding a vibrational component to the gravitational effect.

If you examine the rumors of gravitational waves, they all center around supermassive objects, such as the theoretical "black hole." All these objects, on a stellar level, would have a substantial gravitational charge to them, so that is what is probably being picked detected.
Every dogma has its day...
jpkira

black holes and gravity

Post by jpkira »

So you accept that black holes are real? Larson did not.

Einstein predicted gravity waves and then added he doubted they would ever be found. This from National Geographic blurb

If recent rumors are true, scientists have finally detected gravitational waves—shockwaves rippling through space and time itself.
Albert Einstein first proposed the existence of gravitational waves 100 years ago, and directly observing them would provide the final vindication for his masterwork: the theory of general relativity.
bperet

Black holes aren't holes, but explosions in TIME

Post by bperet »

So you accept that black holes are real? Larson did not.
Black holes are a misidentification by conventional science of the implosion products of supernovae, that are moving in time rather than space. We measure mass by temporal displacement, so something that exploded in time is going to have a LOT of displacement, giving the appearance of a lot of mass. The reciprocal relation means "big size in time" = "little size in space." Larson's comments about "not real" means that they aren't "holes in space." Just another temporal structure that they had to invent something to explain (same line as X-ray stars, neutron stars and pulsars.)
directly observing them would provide the final vindication for his masterwork
So if we use that logic, Larson claimed that the reciprocal relation of space to time is speed (motion), and speed has been directly observed and PROVED to be true... so that vindicates ALL of Larson's work, right? :-)
jpkira

black holes

Post by jpkira »

Totally agree and still learning RS. Need to unlearn the unreal answers feed to us as fact instead of unprovable theories? Your use of black holes bothered me but I see we have to use the vernacular of the field and know what we really mean even if the bulk of cosmologists don't but think they do. Each day I read how they have adjusted the theories to new facts never realizing they built their house on an invisible foundation. Give me time and I know I have much reading to do and a lot of real thinking to go with it but the more I read and hear Larson's ideas fit the real reality - the one we live in.
bperet

Keep on truckin'

Post by bperet »

If you've gone through Larson's books, I recommend you go to http://reciprocalsystem.org/papers-by-authorand read Nehru's papers, particularly the dialogs with Larson. He tends to have a much more "common sense" approach to the RS, and asks a lot of good questions.

RS2 is evolving beyond Larson rather quickly now, with the full incorporation of the "yin" side of things (3D time, cosmic motion, angular velocities, complex and quaternion systems), so keep in mind that Larson's work is basically a "first draft" and RS2 is the "2nd draft". Nothing is concrete; the theory is still in a process of discovery, and some fascinating discoveries are being made, every week.

So if something puzzles you, feel free to ask.
jpkira

papers

Post by jpkira »

Yes - I am going to read all of the papers by all of the authors. I have many questions but will hold off until I read more. I think its funny all the quotes on proving Einstein "right" [that they found ripples in something with LIGO?] and no mention that modern physics has no definition of what gravity really is. Or matter. Or energy.
oreneorg

strange sounds and gravitational waves

Post by oreneorg »

http://www.sott.net/article/240863-Stra ... Scientists

Combine the interesting phenomenon of strain detection space by laser interferometry (in the classical science), with a popular phenomenon of alleged noise strangers in different parts of the earth may seem unscientific. but I've always been very interesdo in those;

... Low frequency acoustic emissions in the range of 20 to 100 Hz modulated ultra-low infrasonic waves 0.1 to 15 Hz. In geophysics, called acoustic gravity waves ...

That for many years, I thought I detected using a small transmitter. LC resonant circuit. and a receiver in the 100 Mhz band. as explained some time ago in this forum.

In short. are the gravitational waves rather sophisticated currently detected by scientists or a phenomenon already detected by humans forever and which explain biological phenomena not explained by conventional science.
bperet

Gravity

Post by bperet »

I think its funny all the quotes on proving Einstein "right" [that they found ripples in something with LIGO?] and no mention that modern physics has no definition of what gravity really is. Or matter. Or energy.
I suspect that with the enormous amount of information coming out, worldwide, that EInstein was a con man with no original work of his own, having the goal to discredit aether theories, they had to do something to "prove" he was right... even though he isn't, and it will probably make the situation worse when that comes out.

As they say, "there is no gravity, the Earth sucks." Which, curiously enough, is pretty close to the truth--in more than one aspect! In the RS, gravity is easy to understand. It is an 3D, inward, scalar motion. It is eaier to conceive of when you look at its inverse, and consider the Earth to be an expanding ball, that can stretch forever. You, standing on the surface, are also expanding at the same rate, so you and the Earth are pushing against each other, which is the "downward" pull of gravity (direction arises because the Earth is bigger than you are).
Gopi

Miles

Post by Gopi »

Also, worth reading Miles' paper ripping it apart...

http://mileswmathis.com/liego.pdf
bperet

Strange sounds

Post by bperet »

Combine the interesting phenomenon of strain detection space by laser interferometry (in the classical science), with a popular phenomenon of alleged noise strangers in different parts of the earth may seem unscientific. but I've always been very interesdo in those;
I've actually heard some of those sounds when living in the "middle of nowhere" in Wyoming. Explosion sounds seemingly coming from all around, yet no source (the nearest town, of 280 people, was 31 miles away). Also a roaring sound one time that was almost deafening, again with no apparent source. The weird thing was that these sounds came from all around at the same time. You could not tell which direction they were coming from.

I've seen a lot of strange things out there in the Shirley Basin (which, BTW, is where they found the legendary "Little Man," the "Pedro Mountain Mummy"), including the Shoshone "sky snake"--what looks like a giant, black snake slithering high up in the sky, that must be miles long. Never figured that one out. It is one of those things you just stare at, in total disbelief--yet there it is.

I can supply some additional information that conventional science knows nothing about... for example, the sun has a material surface and a cosmic core, which means that LF radiation (light, heat, radio) is transmitted inter-atomically across space. The cosmic side, moving faster than light, is also emitting radiation in the X-ray and gamma ray bands, but it is being transmitted intra-atomically across time (3D time). That infers that the sun's radiation is also coming from the core of the planet--inside, up, as well as from the surface of the sun, outside, down. That is the true origin of radioactive emission.

I've never really thought about it much, but solar flares make sense, as they accelerate both in space and time, so their effects would be felt in the upper atmosphere as well as the core of the planet. I made a discovery a couple years ago that proved radioactive decay rates change with solar flare activity, due to the intra-atomic activity of the sun being transmitted across 3D time and into the atomic nuclei of all the atoms in the solar system. So solar flares do alter events you would not think that they did.