Tetractys is the Shadow on the Wall - Step Beyond the Veil

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
user737

Tetractys is the Shadow on the Wall - Step Beyond the Veil

Post by user737 »

Yesterday we learned how to count to five. Let's see if we can do the same another way...

Source (The Dual Projective) creates but ONE Degree (of Geometric) Freedom -- DOF -- which He gives to Us.

Geometric means equivalent space and equivalent time. The Holy Trinity of The Affine, The Metric, and The Euclidean.

Equivalent space is 1-dimensional. Every "point" can be referenced to every other "point" by a straight line of ONE (equivalent) spatial dimension. Again. We. Do. Not. View. Space. And. Time. *ahem* We. Can. *Not*. Look. Upon. True. Good. And. Evil.

We cannot look upon the true Light. We would be Blinded by the Light (the Funky Break is the Dark Night of the Soul). Blinded not in that we would permanently lose our sense of vision but rather we would "see" Nothing. The Great Abyss. We manifest equivalent space and equivalent time.

As an analogy: bounce a pure ray of light (as Yourself) off a mirror (unit boundary) and tell me what you see with respect to Yourself. Hint: 'with respect to' always refers to a unit boundary. Absolute magnitude can only be "measured" from Unity i.e. a unit boundary. So what happens if light finds itself as a boundary and also with respect to another boundary? Is that even possible?
user737 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:39 am The universe tends to work by taking one (to be defined), creating an apparent reciprocal duality, then re-combing to pro-create something new. Do this again in the reciprocal fashion and combine once over. Now repeat that overall process in the reciprocal fashion and combine once more. Repeat.
From All & Not All comes apparent One & Not One.

The proof? As a personal exercise*, try to re-create the Tetractys with no more than one cross ratio from All/Not All. We need the roots to conjugate into everything else. Cant' be done that way (on the left). There must always remain an everywhere/everywhen link to Source.

* would recommend you use good, old-fashioned MS Paint -- truly blank slate -- for the ultimate experience. Think: how do I do this? No cheating and using a grid or other external measuring device -- You are your own reference (light). Hint: mine is purposefully *not* perfect and is the key to understanding how to make it perfect. The loss of perfection (net/equivalent shift) creates dimensions.
Djchrismac wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:31 am
user737 wrote:The magic ('mag-netic') is in the overlap (4x4).
I'll never be able to look at 4x4 on a jeep in the same way again!
This logic IS Source logic, now remember who You are:

tetra.png
tetra.png (4.93 KiB) Viewed 37255 times

That's a quaternion on the right. Double for a Dual Quaternion.

Guess what symbol you get when you overlap two of the corrected Tetractys linearized in (3D) coordinate space as 7 DOF? Lol.

A band is blowing Dixie, double-4 time.

Goodnight.png
Goodnight.png (14.07 KiB) Viewed 37211 times
Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma