Reasoning and Presentation

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
Phillip

Post by Phillip »

I like your ideas. Your thoughts are good. I would like to

lower the target audience educational level.

It would be great if my wife were able to read and understand

it. And having movie possibilities would be an added bonus.

Maybe a Celestine Prophecy or Indiana Jones approach to

understanding the universe. Or a science fiction picture that

presents things which can be duplicated in high school labs

or with materials which can be bought at Radio Shack.

Define things LST has hid in the closet and swept under the rug.
bperet

Re: Reasoning and Presentation

Post by bperet »

Phillip wrote:
I like your ideas. Your thoughts are good. I would like to lower the target audience educational level.
And I want to avoid the mathematical nightmare of most physical models. Pages of equations don't mean much to me. Give me some ideas with good, graphical representation anytime.

Phillip wrote:
And having movie possibilities would be an added bonus. Maybe a Celestine Prophecy or Indiana Jones approach to understanding the universe.
Sort of a "Raiders of the Lost Atomic Theory", starring "Utah Bundy"? Satz could guest star as the evil professor, trying to keep the Reciprocal System scrolls out of the hands of amateurs!

Phillip wrote:
Or a science fiction picture that presents things which can be duplicated in high school labs or with materials which can be bought at Radio Shack.
Actually, I've been toying with that idea... perhaps submitting an episode of Stargate Atlantis where the principles of Ancient technology are presented as those of the Reciprocal System. That could catch the interest of literally millions of amateur Stargate fans, whom, realizing there is a chance that "ancient technology" might be real, would go totally wild over the idea.
Every dogma has its day...
Phillip

Post by Phillip »

Bruce,

As I read your brief outline, I realize what we have is a Universe

of Slowness. Slowness from the maximum default motion. We

start with the vacuum and then slow down because of turbulence

to the smooth flow (which is the expansion-progression).

Granted the Slownesses are motions, but they are less than

smoothness type motions.
Phillip

Post by Phillip »

The slower you go from unity, the more solid and observable

the Slowness becomes.
bperet

Re: Reasoning and Presentation

Post by bperet »

Phillip wrote:
As I read your brief outline, I realize what we have is a Universe of Slowness. Slowness from the maximum default motion. We start with the vacuum and then slow down because of turbulence to the smooth flow (which is the expansion-progression).

Granted the Slownesses are motions, but they are less than smoothness type motions.

The slower you go from unity, the more solid and observable the Slowness becomes.
That's a very interesting observation, and one the average person could understand. Everything wants to fly apart at the speed of light, but as mass increases, it slows down more and more, then you get gridlock (compounds), traffic jams (molecules), and physical structure!

Kind of flys in the face of philosophy, which considers that the "unmanifest" is chaotic -- unordered. In this situation, it is exactly the opposite, for the speed of light, with its absolute locations and photons that don't even interact with each other, represent perfect order. Once you start slowing down, the system becomes more and more chaotic.

Well, just add another one to the things that legacy science got backwards!

Your "slowness" makes perfect sense, too. Even as you increase in density (physical OR metaphysical), you slow down even more, getting more turbulent and chaotic as you move further from the original Unity.

Now if this is what matter, as motion, is doing--becoming more chaotic--then the linkages we were talking about in the other topic would be the inverse... becoming more orderly as structure becomes more chaotic. Thus, the simplest motions should demonstrate the most chaotic linkages.

Hey Gopi... what can you make of that?
Every dogma has its day...
Gopi

Post by Gopi »

bperet wrote:
Kind of flys in the face of philosophy, which considers that the "unmanifest" is chaotic -- unordered.
I guess this depends on your point of view. A room full of the unit datum would appear chaotic indeed! :)

bperet wrote:
Thus, the simplest motions should demonstrate the most chaotic linkages.
Yes, appears to make sense. Sort of like the concepts of entropy and inverse entropy in the material and cosmic sectors. As the effects of the linkages manifest themselves, we get the increased interconnections along with the inverse entropy. Hence, in other words, we 'evolve'.

Phillip wrote:
The slower you go from unity, the more solid and observable

the Slowness becomes.
Thank you Phillip, for this insight. I'll incorporate this into my earlier presentation.

Cheers,

Gopi