Speed Ranges

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
bperet

Speed Ranges

Post by bperet »

Here are some thoughts on speed ranges, that are a result of my re-evaluating the RS2 system with the lastest time region and displacement model.

I tried to incorporate the three-dimensional nature of speed into the attached image, and some interesting things have shown up. It started as an attempt to clarify to Gopi the atomic zone/nuclear zone idea, which is identified on the figure, so hopefully that will help.

The angle brackets represent scalar speeds ABOVE (>) unity, and BELOW (

The "wheel" is broken into 8 sections (compare to Nehru's non-locality figures, with 4 sections), which I used to convey the idea of the three speed ranges (1-x, 2-x and 3-x) for both the material and cosmic sectors. This naturally resulted in some overlap; the yellow ellipses are my best guess at what these overlap zones are, as viewed from the material sector. Naturally, the conjugate of these also exist for the cosmic sector.
Attachments
3-Dimensional Speed Ranges
3-Dimensional Speed Ranges
SpeedWheel.gif (10.78 KiB) Viewed 7058 times
Every dogma has its day...