The Solid of Time

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
user737

Time in Reverse

Post by user737 »

NASA Scientists Might Have Found a Parallel Universe 'Next to Ours' After an Antarctica Experiment
https://www.techtimes.com/articles/2496 ... riment.htm

I can be legitimately categorized as a (contractor) NASA scientist. Do I get my say?
These high-energy particles are a million times more powerful than anything we can create here on Earth, and these neutrinos have become a great interest to astrophysicists as they are the only ones that can reach Earth unattenuated.
υτ ½-½-1 tau neutrino emerging from the Earth's core at the poles as 1D Ultra-high Speed (3-x) thredules -- a 2D magnetic “current.”

The tau neutrino takes both an electric and magnetic charge in space, effectively cancelling its temporal rotation making it electrically neutral. Could be that legacy science has reversed convention regarding neutrino and anti-neutrino meaning this could be the anti-tau neutrino as-observed.

In RS2, a charge can take on different structures, because it is basically a birotation. The complex form is "electric" because of its one-dimensional nature, and the quaternion form (i.j.(-k)) is "magnetic" (2D). There is also gravitational (3D) charge as this is what provides for the various isotopes of the elements.
However, the team's ANITA detected a tau neutrino or a heavier particle coming from "up" out of the Earth in 2016, which means that these particles are traveling back in time and could be evidence of a parallel universe.
"Up" means from the inner inner core -- motion in time seen in the inverse aspect where -s/t is functionally equivalent to s/-t -- or time in reverse.

The "Only" Explanation:
In an attempt to explain the strange happening, Gorham suggests that the particle changed into a different type before it passed through the Earth and then back again, which is the only way it could happen, but "not everyone was comfortable with the hypothesis."
This is what happens when we refuse to observe nature and instead try to dictate how it should behave. The "only" explanation is a suggestion (theory) at best and is at strict odds with the "wisdom" of conventional legacy science; we would think this would make people stand-up and pay attention... but, money. This quite clearly indicates that legacy science is fundamentally flawed and is due for a major overhaul.
With that, the simplest and the most scientifically elegant explanation is linked to the parallel universe, wherein when the Big Bang happened, two universes were formed and that the other world runs in reverse.
Two universes... Lol. No, ONE. However, there is a Universe of Time that forms the other "unseen" half of this Universe of Motion in unity. Structures in time at locations in space and structures in space at locations in time.
In this mirror world, time runs backward.
We'll just change 'mirror' to reciprocal and we're off to the races...

Time in Reverse (Solar Flare) with video at link
bperet wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:25 pm Running in reverse looks more "right" than the actual footage, so something is going on here... either the NASA video is backwards, or (which may interest sovert)... on the sun, CLOCK TIME is running backwards--we are seeing effect preceding cause.
You've been a wonderful audience. I'll be here all week. Be sure to tip your waitress.
Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma