New Goals for the New Millennium

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
k_nehru

Post by k_nehru »

Dear Friends

Greetings. I request you to peruse the following.

Technological advances in the fields of Communication Systems, Transportation, and Information Processing have brought the human communities nearer in an unprecedented manner. Among other things, this also dramatically increased our power to endanger the environment and all forms of LIFE, including our own. Our continued survival depends on the healthy maintenance of global resources and other bio-communities. Corporations and Nations are beginning to recognize the need to shift priorities from the merely economical to the holistic welfare of all LIFE.

Scientific studies in the recent decades have brought to light the way Ecosystems behave and function. The new generation has to be urgently apprised of these latest scientific findings about the ORGANIC UNITY of all LIFE, that cooperation—not competition—should be their way of living.

Evolutionary Biologists point out that, at times of crisis, living systems become extremely sensitive: seemingly insignificant inputs produce extremely large behavioral changes. Therefore those of us who understand have the significant role to bring this understanding to the rest of humanity. The PowerPoint show, “New Goals for the New Millennium,” has been developed to help present these values to the Students, Professionals and Business Executives. A Manual giving some notes is also enclosed.

Please forward this communication to your friends who might use this PowerPoint presentation.

With regards

Fraternally --- K.V.K. Nehru
Attachments
New Goals for New Millennium (Manual).doc
A Manual giving Notes to the Facilitator
(195.5 KiB) Downloaded 493 times
New Goals for New Millennium.ppt
PP Show presenting the Values of Co-existence
(492 KiB) Downloaded 503 times
Vuyiswa

Post by Vuyiswa »

Greetings Mr Nehru,

Hope this finds you well in Hyderabad. I would love to visit India! I have been trying to access the New Goals for a New Millenium document but are having problems downloading it. I am able to downlaod the notes, but not the other document which is about values for co-existence. My computer repair programme tells me it might be a problem with the url. Can you or Bruce please investigate? I will keep trying as the error could be on my side.

Love,

Vuyiswa
k_nehru

Post by k_nehru »

Dear Sir

i am attaching the PPT file.

Regards

Nehru

--- Vuyiswa wrote:

> Greetings Mr Nehru,

>

> Hope this finds you well in Hyderabad. I would love

> to visit India! I have been trying to access the New

> Goals for a New Millenium document but are having

> problems downloading it. I am able to downlaod the

> notes, but not the other document which is about

> values for co-existence. My computer repair

> programme tells me it might be a problem with the

> url. Can you or Bruce please investigate? I will

> keep trying as the error could be on my side.

>

> Love,

>

> Vuyiswa

> --

> Love is All/All is Love

>

> Original Post

http://forum.antiquatis.org/viewtopic.php?p=2203#2203

Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click.

http://farechase.yahoo.com
bperet

PPT problems

Post by bperet »

Vuyiswa wrote:
I have been trying to access the New Goals for a New Millenium document but are having problems downloading it. I am able to downlaod the notes, but not the other document which is about values for co-existence. My computer repair programme tells me it might be a problem with the url. Can you or Bruce please investigate? I will keep trying as the error could be on my side.
I have verified that the links and files are good. You need Microsoft PowerPoint to view the ppt file. Try right-clicking on the "download" word, and select "save as".
Every dogma has its day...