The Dineutron

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
bperet

The Dineutron

Post by bperet »

Using the A-B--C-D dual quaternion model of atomic structure has identified a number of problems with conventional understanding of certain atoms, for example that atomic number 1 is deuterium, not hydrogen (hydrogen is a composite motion, not two double-rotating systems) and the identification of He-3 as also a composite motion (the minimum mass for helium is 2Z=4).

I was updating my rotational combinations database and ran across an empty name, that of the 1-0--0-0 atomic combination, another "inert" composite motion that, in subatomic notation, contains a muon neutrino in both of the magnetic slots (1/2-1/2-0)--which makes it look like a "pair of neutrons" in conventional science. This is a very unstable combination, as in order to stay paired, one of the particles needs to acquire a charge--but neutrons can't do that.

Turns out that this "pair of neutrons" has now been discovered (well, in 2007 but I just found out about it today when searching for a name for a pair of neutrons)--and is called a "dineutron," which has a lifetime of about 10-22 seconds.
Every dogma has its day...
SoverT

Re: The Dineutron

Post by SoverT »

Perhaps a self evident answer, but if 1-0--0-0 manifests as (1/2-1/2-0), does 0-1--0-0 manifest as (1/2-1/2-0) as well?
bperet

Displacement conventions

Post by bperet »

SoverT wrote:Perhaps a self evident answer, but if 1-0--0-0 manifests as (1/2-1/2-0), does 0-1--0-0 manifest as (1/2-1/2-0) as well?
Yes, though the convention is to list the highest displacement first.

Let me clarify that 1-0 and 0-1 are identical in structure... basically, you are sticking a coin either a vertical or horizontal slot, except you don't know which way is "up." So whichever slot you stick the first coin in, becomes "A."
Every dogma has its day...