Leptons

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
bperet

Leptons

Post by bperet »

In the counterspace of RS2, all motion is polar within the time region. Photons and electrons are motion in a single, polar dimension which we observe as single rotation. The next logical step is a 2-dimensional polar motion, which we see as a solid rotation. Note that this is not a motion IN two dimensions, but a TWO-DIMENSIONAL motion.

Also in RS2, "conservation of motion" must occur. This is the underlying principle of all conservation rules. A 2d motion cannot be created without a second 2d motion to counter it. We see this in the bi-rotational structures of the photon and electron/positron systems, and it still applies here.

In RS2, a solid bi-rotation will follow all the bi-rotational rules for single rotations with one, important exception, due to the limit of 3 independent dimensions.

In the cases of the photon and electron, there are sufficient dimensions for all motion to occur without combination. However, in the solid bi-rotation case, each "half" of the bi-rotation requires 2 dimensions. 2d+2d=4 total dimensions required, and there are only three available. The only way the system can exist in 3-dimensional space is to "share" one dimension between the two solid rotations.

If there were 4 dimensions available, the two solid bi-rotations would interact exactly like two photon bi-rotations, going thru double dimensional reduction and resulting in a simple harmonic motion (the two rotations being reduced to linear vibration).

But since there are only 3 dimensions available, and one axis is shared -- that axis cannot be reduced. When the two solid rotations interact, they go thru a single dimensional reduction -- two solid rotations being reduce to a rotational vibration.

We now have identified bi-rotations and solid bi-rotations as building blocks. So, is a three-dimensional rotation possible, manifesting as a hyper-rotation? Short answer: no. To conserve motion, a 3d rotation would need a second 3d rotation to form the hypersolid bi-rotation, requiring 6 dimensions. There are only three, and we cannot share ALL THREE axes, because you cannot have the same motion going in two opposite directions, it is geometrically impossible. Therefore, our construction is limited to single and solid bi-rotations.

Another consideration of solid bi-rotation is that the resulting structure is a single rotation. And we already know that two single rotations can exist as a bi-rotational system, so therefore TWO solid bi-rotations can simultaneously exist within the time region -- a "double solid bi-rotation".

This results in the following:

Single bi-rotation: Positrons and electrons.

Solid bi-rotation: An motion that LOOKS like a positron or electron, but is much heavier: the Muon.

Double solid bi-rotation: An motion that looks like a bi-rotating electron pair, but extremely heavy: the Tauon.

These basic systems compose the first half of the leptons. Now to the second half: their neutrinos.

Paired electrons and electron triplets have already been discussed in another topic. Let's take a closer look at their behavior.

Electron/Positron pairs: a motion with one, free dimension which carries the pairs with the progression of the natural reference system at the speed of light. Dimensional reduction gives the pairs a geometry of a linear vibration, which has no area or volume, and therefore cannot have any resistance when moving thru either material or cosmic solids. As long as there is one free dimension, these pairs will move freely thru both material and cosmic atoms.

Charged Electron/Positron triplets: no free dimensions; so can be captured. Triplets with a net temporal displacement will become trapped in material atoms, adding to the mass. Triplets with a net spatial displacement will move thru material atoms WITHOUT resistance, but attracting each other (since the rotational magnitude exceeds the unit space boundary)--TWO dimensionally, forming "electron surfaces" and staying on the periphery of conductors: aka, "skin effect."

Based on the behavioral characteristics, the electron/positron PAIRS are electron neutrinos.

The charged state of the electron neutrino is not recognized by legacy science, but does occur in nature.

Muons: the solid bi-rotation leaves no free dimensions, and it appears geometrically as a single rotational vibration. But it's displacement would allow the capture of an electron (muon) or positron (anti-muon). When the single rotation of the muon interacts with the single rotation of the electron/positron, a bi-rotating system will be formed, going thru dimensional reduction down to a linear vibration. In this state the muon will behave like the electron/positron pairs, passing thru matter and having neutral charge.

This "charged muon" is the muon neutrino.

Tauon: the double solid rotation of the tauon naturally reduces to a linear vibration, as in the muon neutrino. Each can capture an electron or positron pair, causing a further dimensional reduction to 0 dimensions: a point. Therefore, though the structure is viable, there would be no way to detect it.

This "charged tauon" is the tauon neutrino.

Epilog

A century ago, Nikola Tesla discovered a unique form of electricity he referred to as Electro-Radiant energy. These days we call it "cold electricity." This form of electricity was unusual... it did not require a closed circuit path to flow, it did not heat inductors, and was carried by the "skin effect" across wiring, possessing tremendous voltages.

We now know what Tesla's Electro-Radiant energy is: charged electron neutrinos. Undiscovered and ignored by legacy science, because they believe thru their theories that the electron neutrino is ALWAYS neutral, they have never even looked for it. But it IS there, and can be harnessed. In Nature, we call it "ball lightning."
Every dogma has its day...
bperet

Neutrino Oscillations

Post by bperet »

During my research on neutrinos, I ran across a concept known as "neutrino oscillation", where the three neutrinos can simultaneously coexist as each other. Apparently, they came up with this "device" to explain the loss of 1/3 of the neutrinos that are supposed to be there, based on theory.

Let me draw an analogy. Suppose I plant 100 carrot seeds. I come back in a couple weeks and find 50 carrot plants, and a lot of weeds. Therefore, I must conclude that there must be some type of "vegetable oscillation", where half the carrots simultaneously exist as weeds, because I planted 100 seeds and I MUST have 100 carrots. The weeds must actually be carrots, but due to this vegetable oscillation at the time I am observing them, they appear as weeds. The thought that 50 of them didn't germinate never enters my mind...

This is the state of "neutrino oscillation." In order to account for the missing third of electron and muon neutrinos, they conclude that they must be spontaneously changing into each other, and since the tauon neutrino cannot be observed or measured, the missing third must be in the tauon neutrino state at the time of measurement.

I stand totally amazed at physicists, who will actually alter Reality to fit theory.
Every dogma has its day...