Superstring Theory

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
bperet

Superstring Theory

Post by bperet »

I took a quick look at Superstring theory at the request of a number of people. It is just a preliminary view, since I was only able to do the "basics" on the superstring site, http://www.superstringtheory.com without taking a refresher in linear algebra and calculus.

Superstring theory postulates a 10-dimensional system, 9 dimensions of space and one of time. This indicates they are not aware of the cosmic sector, at all, nor the reciprocal and conjugate relations between them.

The 9 dimensions appear to be derived from the projection of the 3 scalar dimensions into affine space, which has 12 degrees of freedom. Each scalar dimension can manifest 3 coordinate dimensions, so 3x3 = 9 potential coordinate, spatial dimensions for superstring theory, plus one of time.

In order to project into Euclidean space, they wrap 6 of these dimensions up into a 6-torus, which is then treated as a point that is free to move about in the remaining 3 coordinate dimensions of extension space. I also noted a similarity between the 6-torus and the quark model, which also has 6 variables.

On the positive side, string theory is a lot closer to the RS than quantum physics is, because it does recognize dimensions of MOTION, rather than just dimensions of MEASURE with its vibrating strings and rings. It also recognizes that there is a difference between local and non-local interactions, which they qualify as fermions (matter, local) and bosons (functional connections, non-local). But it is all taken from a material sector, extension-space perspective, so their bosons are more archetypal than their fermions.

If anyone is familiar with superstring theory, there might be a good deal we can learn from its structure.
Every dogma has its day...