New member of ISUS

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
Detrix

New member of ISUS

Post by Detrix »

Greetings Bruce. I just purchased a lifetime membership to the ISUS. From my understanding, there are more lectures available to ISUS members. Are the lectures available on DVD? Is there any way that you would be willing to do a Google Hangout (Video conference)? I do want to be more involved. I am working 7 days a week for the moment, so I don't have lots of time, but I do want to help.

Detrix42
bperet

Things to do

Post by bperet »

Greetings Bruce. I just purchased a lifetime membership to the ISUS.
I saw that this morning, when running book orders. Thank you for that!
From my understanding, there are more lectures available to ISUS members.
When you log in to the rstheory site, click on Library, and there will be a "Periodicals" menu that contains scans of every article written about the RS in the last 40 years. I offer this as the "Periodicals Collection" in the store; if I remember correctly, there's over 2,000 pages of material that you can download.
Are the lectures available on DVD?
I actually did make up a DVD of Larson's lectures, but ended up just putting the videos on the web. I had planned to do a more comprehensive DVD set covering the basic premises of the RS theory, but just don't have the manpower to do it at this time.
Is there any way that you would be willing to do a Google Hangout (Video conference)?
I'd have to look into that. Rainer will be making a presentation on the RS at the Tesla Conference this summer explaining the theoretical basis for free energy devices, such as the Moray Valve and the Brown's Gas phenomenon. Getting this stuff outlined and written so it can be presented to engineers is taking up a lot of my time. You know engineers...!
I do want to be more involved. I am working 7 days a week for the moment, so I don't have lots of time, but I do want to help.
Just let me know how you would like to contribute. I've been scanning in the old papers, typesetting, and making PDFs (the PDF archive); I've got several of the out-of-print books typeset that need proofreading and indexing (in OpenOffice), there are a number of research projects that I've started documenting here (astronomical model, the scalar motion model, etc.), and things like web site maintenance (spamming can get ridiculous at times). Also, financial contributions help, as reprinting books isn't cheap (about $2000 per book, for a minimum run). There's also doing video lectures; ISUS does have video production software, but scripts need to be written up for lectures, as well as the corresponding CGI for graphics.

Also, just writing papers on the RS is very helpful to people just getting involved, as Larson's books were written for a 1950s science audience, and are not easy to read and understand in this era.

So let me know what you might like to do.
Every dogma has its day...