The Big Picture

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
jdalton4

The Big Picture

Post by jdalton4 »

I have just registered on your forum. I am not a scientist or mathematician as many of you are. However, I have been following your work for many years as a relatively well informed lay person. I have watched your RS2 videos many times. I want to say this. Neil Armstrong has nothing on you guys. The immensity of what you, all of you, have accomplished is not only a great leap for mankind, it is a great leap for this planet, this solar system, this galaxy. In a very few short years your theories will be mainstream. They will usher in a Golden Age on this planet. And you will have made possible our full participation in the Galactic Federation. I salute you all on this Blog. Not only me, I am sure all that the great minds of the past who have struggled to undertand this wonderful universe, Newton and Einstein for sure, are dancing for joy.
Djchrismac

Same here!

Post by Djchrismac »

I am not a scientist or mathematician as many of you are. However, I have been following your work for many years as a relatively well informed lay person.
I'm on the same boat mate, I'm no scientist or mathematician but my whole life I seem to have been able to experience and learn a great variety of things in order to be better informed on the big picture and have ended up here and on Conscious Hugs/Antiquatis learning what I also believe to be the only theory that answers all the tough questions of not only all of mainstream science but all the little things too including unusual things I have experienced in my 36 years on Tiamat.

I'm not so sure about a golden age happening and RS2 making the mainstream any time soon but I would certainly welcome that.

As for the Galactic Federation though... if it is a peaceful, genuine rapport system with no hierarchies then i'm all for it but the Galactic Federation I keep hearing about doesn't seem to fall into this bracket unfortunately.

It's good to hear of others on the same path that have reached the RS destination too as they build their jigsaw of how the world really is! Image
variable

I'm not entirely sure yet if

Post by variable »

I'm not entirely sure yet if this is a true revolution, or just another religion. Modern science just keeps adding modification after correction, and magic numbers and still fail to explain a great deal of what we observe. Compared to that the reciprocal system is outright beautiful. The question is what is it's actual significance? I have not yet seen it succesfully employed to real world problems.
bperet

Real World Problems

Post by bperet »

I'm not entirely sure yet if this is a true revolution, or just another religion. Modern science just keeps adding modification after correction, and magic numbers and still fail to explain a great deal of what we observe. Compared to that the reciprocal system is outright beautiful. The question is what is it's actual significance? I have not yet seen it successfully employed to real world problems.
Welcome, variable. There are those that treat Larson's research as a "Holy Bible" with everything he has written as sacrosanct, but I'm not one of them--which is why this site is RS2. It is my view that Larson made a really good first draft at a new, highly consistent method of understanding the Universe that is closer to the ancient concepts of yin-yang than it is to conventional science. It's done really well in explaining the "inexplicable" discoveries over the last 50 years, but definitely needs a lot of refinement.

Because the RS is based on the idea of "natural consequences" from a basic premise on the reciprocal nature of space and time, it's significance is that it provides a uniform way for mankind to understand the world about him--whether it's sub-atomic physics, super galaxies, the plants on your kitchen windowsill, or even interpersonal relationships and metaphysical concepts--they all work to the SAME set of simple rules. The strength of the RS is the fact that you have ONE theory that describes thousands of aspect of our existence, rather than thousands of theories trying to describe a one aspect of existence.

Regarding "real world" applications... they will come, with time. Right now, at least in my opinion, the theory is not yet reached a point of "application," still having to be brought up to date with conventional tools and techniques. Larson developed the RS using a slide rule, on a typewriter that didn't even have a "+" sign! So it is going to be up to people, like yourself, to learn and carry the concepts forward, using them to solve "real world problems."
Every dogma has its day...