Fukushima

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
Detrix

Fukushima

Post by Detrix »

Greetings everyone. Its been a long time since I have posted anything. I have a serious question for you RS gurus. Fukushima is irradiating the entire world. With your knowledge of RS theory, what theoretically can be done to neutralize radiation? I am working with a friend, that suggests that a properly functioning Tesla coil, not the kind that throws lightning, but the kind that actually transmit energy into the Earth, the scaler waves produced by a Tesla coil can reduce/neutralize some radiation. I am going to try to build a small Tesla coil to figure this out.
bperet

Nuke-Away

Post by bperet »

Fukushima is irradiating the entire world.
As I understand it, it is only irradiation the northern hemisphere. George Bush and his cronies are safe with all that land they bought in Argentina.
With your knowledge of RS theory, what theoretically can be done to neutralize radiation? I am working with a friend, that suggests that a properly functioning Tesla coil, not the kind that throws lightning, but the kind that actually transmit energy into the Earth, the scaler waves produced by a Tesla coil can reduce/neutralize some radiation. I am going to try to build a small Tesla coil to figure this out.
I am actually working on a paper on this very topic, from a discussion I had with another researcher that actually helped to develop a process to eliminate radioactive waste, making the material stable again. They thought it was a brilliant concept and even had a device to prove it worked--then they found out just how "profitable" the storing of nuclear waste was to certain, large corporations, and all funding was pulled from the project--and never to be worked on again. After all, the more damage radiation causes, the bigger the sales and profit!

The principle in the RS is simple enough. Nature already has its version of "Nuke-Away" -- the thunderstorm. The strong dielectric fields in a thunderstorm increases the clock space in the time region of the atom, causing the temporal explosion to "finish" faster, making the atom stable again. The difficulty of understanding the concepts involved are twofold: Larson's electron model is incomplete, and the conventional explanation of "how a thunderstorm works" is, for the most part, nonsense. Thunderstorms actually deal with uncharged electrons, and the bolts are NOT static electricity, but Tesla's radiant energy. So a properly-tuned Tesla coil will have that side-effect of eliminating nuclear radiation.

But you also need to understand the internals of a Tesla coil. First, it has THREE resonant points, based on motion in three, scalar dimensions. The first, low speed (1-x), gives you the regular static discharge. This is where most people tune their coils to, to get big sparks.

The second point (intermediate speed, 2-x) is a mix of static and radiant energy. Tesla describes this in his paper as the appearance of "brushes" on a coil--what we would call the "coelectric" effect in RS2, where electron behavior acts backwards--likes attract and opposites repel (see Nehru's papers on Comagnetism). In Tesla's experiments with a coil making an arc, he noticed that this 2nd resonance would still spark (1-x), but also there was an electric discharge moving in the opposite direction of the spark gap--the "brushes"--where opposite charges appeared to be repelling each other (2-x).

At the 3rd resonance point (ultra-high, 3-x), you have the true, "radiant energy," where the brushes take on a linear structure--just like lightning--and become monopolar. The reason for the monopole behavior is obvious, once you understand the coelectric effect--opposites REPEL. Look at his setups--take a wire and ground one end, and you can transmit electricity on the single wire. Why... the coelectricty in the wire has opposites repelling, so the positive collects at the ground, and the negative at the free end--creating voltage by trying to push away from the positive end of the wire. A mechanical analogy would be to put water in a pipe, then increase the water pressure IN the pipe--it wants to spurt out both ends, not flow from one side to the other.

Forget about "scalar waves" and that stuff... what you are dealing with is the dielectric field produced by the uncharged electron, moving in a 2nd and 3rd scalar dimension. As the old researchers say, "observe Nature and copy it." So just copy a thunderstorm.
Every dogma has its day...
Detrix

Here is my first attmept at a Tesla coil

Post by Detrix »

Here is my first attmept at a secondary coil. though my wife and 6 year old daughter wound it while I slept (I work 3rd shift). So where do I find info on how to tune this properly?
bperet

Tesla Ram Pump

Post by bperet »

Here is my first attmept at a secondary coil. though my wife and 6 year old daughter wound it while I slept (I work 3rd shift). So where do I find info on how to tune this properly?
Just follow the information in Tesla's patents--and use a spark gap. Electronic oscillators will not produce the necessary effects to give you radiant energy.

A Tesla coil is basically an electron version of a hydraulic water ram, where the flow of electrons through a wire replaces the flow of water through a pipe. The spark gap is the valve at the end that opens/closes to produce the pressure wave and the magnetic field/secondary is the "output" tank and pipe. If you read up on how hydraulic rams work, then you'll understand the basic principle.

I hope they remembered to count how many turns on that secondary!
Alexis

Inductions combinations

Post by Alexis »

Hi im new to this forum but follow discussions since a while. I find bruce insight on various topics very interresting. I have like many others investigated the tesla/free energy scene and found very little informations of value in this jungle web except maybe for the dollars stuff and tesla's own writings. Anyhow by looking at different phenomena using larsonian physics open a new era of understanding.

Now i want to share my observations as quickly as possible and maybe get some insight on the matter. From Dollard we learn that a tesla coil is not a simple LC resonant circuit but a finely tuned wave guide and the effect obtained is dependant on how the dielectric and magnetic wave propagate along the structure. Also to be noted that Tesla's extra coil is not coupled magnetically to its excitation source, and from tesla's own word is the best way to acheive tremendous power multiplication. I think of it as an electric whip, where most of the magnification occur in the last few turns.

The gray tube provide several hints at what tesla was doing. The main feature of the gray tube apart from its energy efficiency is that it is one of the simplest form of tranformer, at least compared to a tesla coil. Gray studied tesla and it is impossible that he was not familiar with the two fundamental induction mechanisms, magnetic an dielectric. There would be a lot to say here but ill try to keep it short. Most view the tube as a dielectric coupling device, i think the two forms of induction are equally important here. If it is a purely dielectric coupling device then why is there external capacitors connected to the hv part... seem like useless in this optic unless you want to create a strong current in the rod while lowering its capacitive coupling to the grid. I also suspect that in the gray tube as in tesla coils the primary is not intended to be completely disharged to ground but kept at a certain potentail, tesla using its magnetic disrupter and gray with the vacuum triode inline with a graphite resistance but i leave this at that.

Lookin at the gray tube and considering magnetic and dielectric induction one realise that the two resulting currents are in oppositions, and that if one would want to maximize electrons flow from the device the power connection should be at the other end of the receiving grid combining the two forces. So my guess is that by playing with the geometry of the secondary or grid one can acheived total opposition of the two inductions... but to what purpose? This is where larsonian physics could speak where others are mute.

I see three possibilities

-the 2D magnetic and the 1D dielectric directly create a 3D gravitationnal wave

-the magnetically induced current and the dielectric induced current combine in another form of electrons with differents propagation characteristics

-the scalars dimmensions being all occupied a motion component pass into the time domaine and give a temporal wave propagating thru the time structure (or spacial?).

All would seems to result in a strange dielectric-like form of energy transmission reminescent of tesla's radiant energy.

I do some benchwork and can confirm the two differents currents/potentials, preliminary observations show blue/white sparks from the power grid to ground and green sparks between both ends of the power grid, but this may not mean more than different magnitude, not necessarely a different quality. My HV suppy is unstable and unfortunately i spend more time on the hv supply than on the device itself. One can wonder if the two induced currents have exactly the same characteristics or if they are different.

As for tesla coil construction, wich is the subject of this thread, one must first know what one want to acheived, but in any case, even starting with Dollards experimental math, the process is one of trial and error. That is the reason i implemented a gray tube, its geometry is way simpler than coils. But i still wish you good luck in your project.

Any toughts?
bperet

Whipping Electrons

Post by bperet »

Hi Alexis; welcome to the RS2 fora!
Also to be noted that Tesla's extra coil is not coupled magnetically to its excitation source, and from tesla's own word is the best way to acheive tremendous power multiplication. I think of it as an electric whip, where most of the magnification occur in the last few turns.
The whip is an interesting analogy, because the "crack" comes from the end of the whip breaking the sound barrier. An electron whip would make an electron break the lightspeed barrier, moving electric motion into a second, scalar dimension.

Regarding "coupling," its more a matter of terminology. In the RS, magnetic, dielectric and EM fields are all "shadows" of motion, not real "things." What Larson refers to as "electric" and "magnetic" is just the number of dimensions involved in the coupling, 1 or 2, respectively. Dielectric lines are radial and hence, 1-dimensional. Magnetic lines are circumferential, and interact 2-dimensionally. Radiant energy, as defined by the post I just made on an Improved Atomic Model, is 2-dimensional and would be termed in the RS as "magnetic," even though it is more c-magnetism (cosmic magnetism).
There are no "gravitational waves" in the RS, since gravity is just a linear, inward scalar motion in 3 dimensions. The closest you could get to a "gravity wave" would be the isotopic mass added by captured neutrinos in the atom. Since they are charged there is a wave function to them, which is why they only add 1/2 unit to the mass.
-the magnetically induced current and the dielectric induced current combine in another form of electrons with differents propagation characteristics
That is probably what is going on; an interaction inducing motion in a 2nd scalar dimension of the electron.
-the scalars dimmensions being all occupied a motion component pass into the time domaine and give a temporal wave propagating thru the time structure (or spacial?).
All field effects are temporal, from our material sector point of observation. If anywhere, it would probably be in equivalent space (rather than extension space, the space we measure).

All would seems to result in a strange dielectric-like form of energy transmission reminescent of tesla's radiant energy.
I do some benchwork and can confirm the two differents currents/potentials, preliminary observations show blue/white sparks from the power grid to ground and green sparks between both ends of the power grid, but this may not mean more than different magnitude, not necessarely a different quality. My HV suppy is unstable and unfortunately i spend more time on the hv supply than on the device itself. One can wonder if the two induced currents have exactly the same characteristics or if they are different.
I would have to see a diagram of your setup, before I could comment on the effects being produced.

Are there any other measurable effects, other than a green flash?
Alexis

I must admit im not in any

Post by Alexis »

I must admit im not in any serious quantitative measurements at this stage since the device is far from stable, and tuby is not friendly toward any electronic in my shop. Any measurement device will have to be heavilly shielded and away from it. In the few minutes it run for each new power supply, im trying to observe its qualitative characteristics with various loads like spark gaps, compact fluorescent lamps and solenoids while trying to troubleshoot the power supply.

if everything is ok there should be an attached schematic.

the patent if interrested where this come from:https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=pate ... 595975.pdf

My implementation is nowhere near the device's patent specifications, in wich there is no ground connection and all this run on battery with lots of energy recycling features. My tube is 12" long with 3/4" diameter, the rod is 1/4" diameter. The load is normally connected at point A and to ground (battery in patent).And im building this device because it remove a bit of of complexity introduced by complex inter-turns capacity and inductance in tesla coils. In the current state of the affair the white/blue sparks from the point A to the ground, wich i attribute to the dielectric effect, are stronger and longer than the greenish sparks between A an B connection points, wich i attribute to the magnetic effect. these sparks are from copper wire and not brass balls. Another observation is that when placing a capacitors array between A and the ground there is considerable amount of charge passing thru the capacitors dielectric that stay trapped when the two end of the capacitor array are shorted, and the effect is really more marked than when using the HV from the power supply wich is a lot higher than the tube output.

What i understood from Larson is that the magnetic field created by electron flow is the residual of the 3d inward scalar motion of the atom in wich part of a scalar dimension is neutralised. So if an electron neutralise part of an inward scalar dimension of atome A, the atom B see a change in a single dimension while the two other dimension stay as they where, resulting in the deceleration of the mutual inward motion of A and B in one scalar dimension. If the atoms move freely in space they will appear to move away from each other in extension space to a gravitaionally bound observer. If the atoms are gravitionally bound to a structure preventing their motion in extension space the mutual inward motion variation occur in electron space but not in a distributed random manner like the dielectric effect, it is "vectorially" opposed to the source electron direction vector. I have no maths to model this, quaternions may be the key, but seems to me that to restrict motion in a vectorial direction in our projected viewpoint one have to operate on two scalar dimensions, but this is only a guess.

Larson's concept of charged and uncharged electrons along with Nehru's and your expansion on the subject where electrons can not only acquire a charge but combine to give photon-like behavior(or are they actually THE photons?) gave me food for toughts. Uncharged electrons get trapped by atoms temporal component otherwise they get caried at 2C by the progression, they must escape and enter conductors surfaces randomly at FTL speed?.

Charged electrons become gravitationally bound and can roam around atomes, can they travel inside the metalic structure or they get decomposed in theyre constituents montions by atoms they encounter? Bi-electron combination seem to give a photon, and im thinking that vectorial reality as we conceive it enter the scene here.

There are no "gravitational waves" in the RS, since gravity is just a linear, inward scalar motion in 3 dimensions. The closest you could get to a "gravity wave" would be the isotopic mass added by captured neutrinos in the atom. Since they are charged there is a wave function to them, which is why they only add 1/2 unit to the mass.
Sorry for using the "wave" word so lightly, what i mean here is more the variation of the 3 scalar inward speeds, be it transient or permanent, by the capture of one or more sub-particles.

My idea about "gravitational or temporal wave" is that if an uncharged electron modify the resultant motion of the atom it is probable that the charged, bi-electron and various other conbination could do so too but giving different induction mechanisms. Suppose magnetic effect is caused on atome A by a bi-electron and result in the in the modification of its mutual motion with atome B in 2 scalar dimensions, and ejection of a bi-electron by atom B in a vectorially opposed direction. If this 2d motion modification occur simultaneously with a 1d scalar modification from atome A or another nearby atom A' the atome B should see its motion modified in the 3 scalar dimensions. If i recall larson's atom building process a magnetic charge is first acquired and subsequent motion addition(electric?charged?) stabilise the structure in an heavier element with probable emission of residual motion not stable with the new arrangement, except here the process doesn't stabilise and is only transient. And since all this is in a gravitationally bound structure held together by the reversed natural progression, i tought that component of the motion could be tranfered to and fro equivalent space inside the unit where thermal motion occur. Wich would explain the alleged cold running behaviour observed in various device.
Radiant energy, as defined by the post I just made on an Improved Atomic Model....
Am i ever gonna see the light???...
Attachments
gtube.JPG
gtube.JPG (270.7 KiB) Viewed 11981 times
Horace

3 ways to tune a Tesla Coil

Post by Horace »

Bruce wrote:

But you also need to understand the internals of a Tesla coil. First, it has THREE resonant points, based on motion in three, scalar dimensions. The first, low speed (1-x), gives you the regular static discharge. This is where most people tune their coils to, to get big sparks.
The Tesla Coil sites mention tuning the standing wave in the long helical resonator for the first antinode to occur at the top of the coil. In other words - for maximum VSWR.

This is the opposite to what Ham radio operators try to accomplish with their antennas (they aim for VSWR= 1).

What are the two remainig ways to tune Tesla coils?