Higgs Boson

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
bperet

Higgs Boson

Post by bperet »

There has been a lot of talk about CERN discovering the Higgs Boson, so I thought I'd take a look at it. The Higgs Boson is the basis of mass in the standard model. The Reciprocal System has an equivalent concept: Larson's rotational base or the RS2 projective geometry Turn. I notice from the descriptions that the bosons are "force carrier" particles and we know from Larson's descriptions of force, that we're looking at a Cosmic structure, not a Material one. (Motion in time appears as an unseen force in space.)

That would imply that the Higgs Boson, being a force carrier for mass, is the Cosmic rotational base.

Calculation of mass in the RS is based on 4 factors: primary mass, secondary (magnetic) mass, electric mass and charge (Nothing But Motion, p. 161)

Primary mass has a unit value, because we are normally measuring material particles and must cross the unit space boundary to get to the temporal rotation. In the case of a cosmic particle, the relation is space-to-space region, so we don't cross that boundary and the primary mass can be ignored.

The secondary/magnetic mass would have the same value, regardless of the time or space region measurement, as it is a single unit displacement.

The electric mass would be the "3 dim" mass, since it is fully expressed in space, "E" (see c-neutrino discussion of the compound neutron, same section in NBM).

Given the EM fields present in smashing atoms at CERN, odds are it also picked up a rotational vibration, a charge, "C."

Using the values from my paper on Subatomic Mass, Recalculated (in AMU) m+E+C:

m (0.006390169015) + E (0.000867800730) + C (0.000044930876) = 0.007302900621 amu.

Since it's Cosmic (space region), not Material (time region), just invert and convert to GeV/c2:

1 / 0.007302900621 * 0.93146 = 127.5 GeV/c2

The "measured" value of the particle they detected as a Higgs Boson was 125.3 GeV/c2.

Given the conditions inside a particle accelerator, I would say that is pretty close to the Cosmic rotational base.
Every dogma has its day...